Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted

DOC44
04-21-2012, 19:57
Mansfield Frazier, an excellent black writer, a man who “watched the King riots unfold from a Los Angeles motel window,” warns that an acquittal in the Zimmerman trial could put America in “danger of facing Rodney King, Part II.”

It is however, as though Frazier’s referenced column is part cautionary and part threat. In it he concludes that Zimmerman, for the good of the country should quietly accept “a plea deal that has him back on the street within this decade.”

Otherwise, Frazier concludes, “a not-guilty verdict in this case could very easily turn the racial cold war into a very hot one.”

Demonstrating his own undeniable prejudice, Frazier also refers to Zimmerman’s father as “a knee-jerk far-right ideologue” for stating in a CBS interview that he, “…never foresaw so much hate coming from the president, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-writer-warns-of-probable-aftermath-if-zimmerman-acquitted

Doc44

Ruble Noon
04-21-2012, 20:02
Otherwise, Frazier concludes, “a not-guilty verdict in this case could very easily turn the racial cold war into a very hot one.”

So what are they going to do? Come after us crackers because we let hispanics in here?

NDCent
04-21-2012, 20:22
In it he concludes that Zimmerman, for the good of the country should quietly accept “a plea deal that has him back on the street within this decade.”

That's one of the more retarded ideas I've heard.

G-19
04-21-2012, 20:25
What are they going to do, riot in mexico?

DOC44
04-21-2012, 20:26
This article is just one of many shots that will fired across the jury's bow.

Doc44

Deployment Solu
04-21-2012, 20:32
Standard OP: Violence will be met with greater and sustained violence against all attackers. Any questions???

jeager
04-21-2012, 20:39
Anything less than a FAIR TRIAL
would be an "O'BamaNation"

He's not even out on BAIL, yet.

Foxtrotx1
04-21-2012, 20:42
So Doc, do you just troll with these tin foil threads or do you actually believe them?

samurairabbi
04-21-2012, 20:43
I believe Frazier has lumped a justifiable homicide verdict in with a not guilty verdict; this "confusion" in his mind is as alarming as his feeling that Zimmerman should take a plea-bargain "for the team" to fulfill Frazier's sense of judicial karmic balance.

DOC44
04-21-2012, 20:50
So Doc, do you just troll with these tin foil threads or do you actually believe them?

Just a good idea to know what is out there. Take them all will a grain of salt..... but ignorance is not bliss.... might be dangerous. Put them up here and let glockers and troll wanna-be-shooters kick them around.

Doc44

JK-linux
04-21-2012, 20:50

callihan_44
04-21-2012, 21:41

jesse and al had the mob on the verge of violence before zimmerman was even arrested..new black panthers have a $10,000 bounty on his head and have threatened violence mutliple times already, you dont think SHTF if this dude is found innocent?:upeyes:

samurairabbi
04-21-2012, 21:51
Frazier has written:
----------------------------------
But after a few weeks of isolation and the counsel of O’Mara, Zimmerman may decide going to trial isn’t in his best interest. If O’Mara is as savvy as he seems, he will probably inform his client of the stark legal facts. The state overcharged him with murder 2 for two reasons: it’s a bargaining chip to force him to accept a lesser charge, and a means to keep him locked up pretrial. The way the legal system is designed, it’s difficult for someone being held in custody to win acquittal. Even if he went to trial and managed to get a hung jury, the state would surely retry him (multiple times, if necessary), until they get a conviction or he’s spent more time in the county lockup than he would have spent in prison if he’d just pleaded guilty in the first place. And even if he were acquitted, let’s not forget the specter of a federal indictment being handed down.
----------------------------------------

He is wrong on several items:
- Zimmerman has been granted bail.
- So he will NOT be incarcerated and therefore immobile.
- The "stark legal facts" are falling apart.
- Even if he spends time in jail during the process, if he finally gets a Justifiable Homicide verdict, he will not be a convicted felon. If he pleas to a reduced charge, he WILL be a convicted felon. That is a massive difference!
- Even in a Federal indictment for a civil rights charge, he will be able to get the legal support needed to counter the resources of the prosecution. This case has attracted attention from BOTH sides.

snerd
04-21-2012, 21:57
Let them burn their own neighborhoods down if they're looking for the excuse. I don't really care anymore.....
This. Same song, different verse. We feel slighted, we burn our house down. Our blessings go with you, oh retarded ones.

hyperstyx
04-21-2012, 22:07
I expect the heat of fear mongering extortion to increase in pursuit of the goal of plea bargain or, if tried, jury affirmation of what may well be a malicious prosecution.

Appeasement does not, and will never, productively resolve anything for those extorted.

certifiedfunds
04-21-2012, 22:21
Let them burn their own neighborhoods down if they're looking for the excuse. I don't really care anymore. But hold on... Fair is fair... And in the interest of fairness, as the President espouses so often these days, does everyone else get to burn down a portion of their community at some point for an equally inane reason?

So long as it is done in an equitable and environmentally-friendly manner.

CitizenOfDreams
04-21-2012, 22:27
Bring it on, mister "black writer".

Hour13
04-21-2012, 22:43
He's boned regardless, if he's let go, somebody's gonna take a crack at him. Of course, being that the "somebody" will likely be firing a HighPoint, while holding it sideways, he'll be fine. Feel sorry for anybody standing near him though.

Seriously? The area I live in has changed alot since I was younger... ever since Katrina. Let's just say, if the much ballyhooed riots occur, I'll be caught right smack in the middle of it. Do I give a rat's ass?

Nope.

I'll bunker down and stay quiet. If it reaches my door, they'll be in for a hell of a welcome. Once the crowds move past, get in the car that's kept in the garage, and GTFO of town.

marchboom
04-21-2012, 23:57
Again, the blacks, for some reason, believe that white folks are afraid of them. They will demand that the court convicts Zimmerman and give him a long sentence. And if that doesn't happen what are they going to do? Burn down their own neighborhoods like they always do? They won't venture out to the white areas. White folks WILL shoot back.

During the rodney king riots in '92 blacks drove into Korean Town and were met by Koreans defending their property and businesses. They definitely didn't expect that response.

ancient_serpent
04-22-2012, 00:05
Yeah, not afraid of anyone rioting. If a riot makes it all the way to where I live....good luck. I have quite a field of view in all directions and my neighbors are vets.

ftw13
04-22-2012, 00:06
i love asians :)

G29Reload
04-22-2012, 00:08
So, we've got pictures now that pretty much confirm his story, with the bloody head, and the idea that cops cut him loose because it was so obvious.

Its staring them in the face, the guy is innocent and their thug-"martyr" was actually a punk who followed Z back to his car and tried to bash his skull in because he thought he looked at him funny and got shot for his trouble and they want Z convicted just BECAUSE it either feels good or they want permission to rob, mug and threaten people with impunity and are against people fighting back or defending themselves?

"Well, we were wrong about him being guilty but we want him punished because he successfully defended himself and we don't want anyone to be able to do that!"

Pretty much what it adds up to. I can see Sharpton now.

I hope there's an acquittal and its so painfully obvious Sharpton and crew look like complete tools.

Javelin
04-22-2012, 00:21
So, we've got pictures now that pretty much confirm his story, with the bloody head, and the idea that cops cut him loose because it was so obvious.

Its staring them in the face, the guy is innocent and their thug-"martyr" was actually a punk who followed Z back to his car and tried to bash his skull in and got shot for his trouble and they want Z convicted just BECAUSE it either feels good or they want permission to rob, mug and threaten people with impunity and are against people fighting back or defending themselves?

"Well, we were wrong about him being guilty but we want him punished because he successfully defended himself and we don't want anyone to be able to do that!"

I hope there's an acquittal and its so painfully obvious Sharpton and crew look like complete tools.

:agree:

Glotin
04-22-2012, 00:59
This. Same song, different verse. We feel slighted, we burn our house down. Our blessings go with you, oh retarded ones.

Joke's on you... you paid for their house. And the match.

Its staring them in the face, the guy is innocent and their thug-"martyr" was actually a punk who followed Z back to his car and tried to bash his skull in because he thought he looked at him funny and got shot for his trouble and they want Z convicted just BECAUSE it either feels good or they want permission to rob, mug and threaten people with impunity and are against people fighting back or defending themselves?

Yeah but they are too ignorant to care. Opinions have already been formed. They're just looking for an excuse.

71Commander
04-22-2012, 03:33
The only reason the blacks would riot is if their neighbor got a new 60" TV and theirs was only a 42".

BLACKMAGICK
04-22-2012, 04:08
So what are they going to do? Come after us crackers because we let hispanics in here?

Yes, everything is the fault of a cracker...so Panthers will come into white neighborhoods and find crackers cowering in their houses...

or maybe not...Joe Horn Supporters Run Off Black Panthers (Uncut Version) - YouTube

cowboywannabe
04-22-2012, 04:35
who is Joe Horn?

how will the latino community as well as the jews both of whom vote heavily democrat feel when Zimmerman, a latino jew is found not guilty and the racist black panzers whom also vote democrat want to riot?

BLACKMAGICK
04-22-2012, 05:00
who is Joe Horn?

how will the latino community as well as the jews both of whom vote heavily democrat feel when Zimmerman, a latino jew is found not guilty and the racist black panzers whom also vote democrat want to riot?

In Texas, Nov 2007 Joe Horn shot and killed two thieves making off with goods from his next door neighbor's house. He, like Zimmerman had also spoken to the police proior to pulling the trigger (in fact you can hear him firing his shotgun at them on the dispatcher's recording).
They were black, he was white...enter the Black Panthers. BTW the thieves weren't even US citizens either. He was acquitted.
The BP's didn't like that. Oh well. They came to town to try and show they didn't like that...bad idea.

Here is the complete dispatcher's recording.
Despite the obvious similarities between these two cases, I haven't heard anyone in the media mention the Joe Horn case.

The complete Joe Horn 9-11 call - YouTube

rhikdavis
04-22-2012, 05:44
Poor bastard couldn't get a word in edgewise....

Glockdude1
04-22-2012, 05:53
Standard OP: Violence will be met with greater and sustained violence against all attackers. Any questions???

:agree:

Jeremy_K
04-22-2012, 06:31
In Texas, Nov 2007 Joe Horn shot and killed two thieves making off with goods from his next door neighbor's house. He, like Zimmerman had also spoken to the police proior to pulling the trigger (in fact you can hear him firing his shotgun at them on the dispatcher's recording).
They were black, he was white...enter the Black Panthers. BTW the thieves weren't even US citizens either. He was acquitted.
The BP's didn't like that. Oh well. They came to town to try and show they didn't like that...bad idea.

Here is the complete dispatcher's recording.
Despite the obvious similarities between these two cases, I haven't heard anyone in the media mention the Joe Horn case.

The complete Joe Horn 9-11 call - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc&feature=related)

This is another problem I'm hearing on the media. They are assuming that the dispatcher is a police officer and that's not the case in most places. They're making it sound like not following the dispatcher's orders was disobeying a lawful order.

aircarver
04-22-2012, 06:56

This certainly wouldn't be the first time for that ....... :upeyes:

cowboywannabe
04-22-2012, 07:07
good ole' Texas law.

aircarver
04-22-2012, 07:18
good ole' Texas law.

"Some people need killin' " ....... :outtahere::supergrin:

DOC44
04-22-2012, 07:30
In one of Big Al's Martin rants he said, "Is your town worth one man?" Cannot find this any where to post link but saw and heard it. It was one of the most disgusting things associated with the M/Z case.

Doc44

cowboywannabe
04-22-2012, 07:50
In one of Big Al's Martin rants he said, "Is your town worth one man?" Cannot find this any where to post link but saw and heard it. It was one of the most disgusting things associated with the M/Z case.

Doc44

if hes worth saving, yes. if he needs killing, yes.

Ruble Noon
04-22-2012, 07:53
Yes, everything is the fault of a cracker...so Panthers will come into white neighborhoods and find crackers cowering in their houses...

or maybe not...Joe Horn Supporters Run Off Black Panthers (Uncut Version) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8)

I had forgotten about that. :supergrin: :wavey:

Cavalry Doc
04-22-2012, 09:19
Seems to me, he has been charged, he needs to have a fair trial, and the jury needs to do it's job well, and deliver a just verdict.

If people get upset and break the law after that, then arrest them and let them have their own day in court.

Beyond that. regardless of the outcome, Zimmerman needs to Start suing those actively trying to stop him from getting a fair trial with threats and altered audio tape.

nursetim
04-22-2012, 09:31
Will this be like the "day of action" called for not to long ago? If so I'm not worried.

Cavalry Doc
04-22-2012, 09:49
Will this be like the "day of action" called for not to long ago? If so I'm not worried.

Different groups entirely. The OWS guys were a bunch of poorly organized hippies.

I've spoken to a few friends and acquaintances about the martin case when they bring it up. Just my VERY LIMITED anecdotal observation, but it seems to be split right down racial lines as to who people sympathize with. One person was a trained counselor, and he told me that he also has a 17 year old son, that is a good kid, gets good grades, is active in the community, and that he would be furious if someone killed his son and the police would not arrest him. To his credit, he snapped back to reality pretty quickly when I pointed out that it wasn't his son, he was empathizing, and that's a mistake in these situations. Without the crucial details of what happened once the two guys were aware of each other until the shot was fired, we can't know if there is or is not a good guy or bad guy here, or who was most at fault.

But some people are of the mindset of "No Justice- No Peace". we'll have to see. There have already been attacks against innocent people with a motive of revenge.

‘Trayvon’ Shouted as Group Attacks Good Samaritan (http://amren.com/news/2012/04/trayvon-shouted-as-group-attacks-good-samaritan/)

Nothing to get upset about, but you could be ready for it. I don't expect much to happen in my area, but if it did, I'd be OK.

engineer151515
04-22-2012, 10:25
How many neighborhoods burned when OJ was acquitted (via jury nullification, no less).
Rioters and looters should be treated as the thugs they are.

engineer151515
04-22-2012, 10:30

Doc44

Some of our founding Fathers lost everything in the pursuit of Liberty.
Obviously, some of the current crop of news headliners do not share that conviction.
History will remember for being the self serving hacks that they are.

marchboom
04-22-2012, 10:43
If the race pimps like jackson and sharpton don't want any more blacks being shot by white folks (or other non black people), they should do whatever is necessary to keep "their people" out of areas that are not black. You very rarely hear about blacks killing other blacks.

Just trying to help out. :wavey:

Glock 1
04-22-2012, 10:59
Seems to me racism is alive and kicking. If it wasnt Sharpton and Jackson would havr alot of free time and we cant have that.

madbaumer
04-22-2012, 11:16
Its nice that the media ignores someone like this...

Treyvon Martin & black slaves - YouTube

Fred Hansen
04-22-2012, 11:18
Standard OP: Violence will be met with greater and sustained violence against all attackers. Any questions???:thumbsup:

marchboom
04-22-2012, 11:20
Seems to me racism is alive and kicking. If it wasnt Sharpton and Jackson would havr alot of free time and we cant have that.

I agree.

sharpton and jackson's entire existence depends on keeping black people victims of everything, especially victims of their perceived rule by the "white establishment".

oldman11
04-22-2012, 11:24
I'm sure y'all have noticed that Obama hasn't said a thing about his Black Panther brothers issuing a bounty on Zim, but immediately jumped on the Trayvon bandwagon without any evidence of a crime committed. This is the president who wants to take away your guns, so his Black Panther brothers will have an easier time controlling neighborhoods (they think). Even the court system knows that Zim is being hunted, but they do nothing about it. The CIA, FBI, SS, DSS, Homeland Security; are they doing anything? NOPE, they aren't. The courts took away Zims guns so he can't defend himself. He has all the Dems, criminals, panthers, the President all against him before he has even gone to trial.

janice6
04-22-2012, 11:30
Thugs don't want people to be able to defend themselves. That's the only argument for "going after a person who has been determined to have defended him/her self legally.

I know Zimmerman hasn't gone to trial yet, but the statement was made that "if he was acquitted..........etc.".

samurairabbi
04-22-2012, 12:12
In one of Big Al's Martin rants he said, "Is your town worth one man?" Cannot find this any where to post link but saw and heard it.

One of the Star Trek movies gives the answer to such a question. After some spiels about the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few, Mrs. Sarek comes back with:
"The needs of the ONE outweigh the needs of the MANY."

One of the Jewish commentaries gives a comparable judgement: Better the community be destroyed, than betray the trust of one of its members.

DOC44
04-22-2012, 13:48
One of the Star Trek movies gives the answer to such a question. After some spiels about the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few, Mrs. Sarek comes back with:
"The needs of the ONE outweigh the needs of the MANY."

One of the Jewish commentaries gives a comparable judgement: Better the community be destroyed, than betray the trust of one of its members.

Al sux.

Doc44

DonGlock26
04-22-2012, 15:40
Escape from New York walls time.......

Kingarthurhk
04-22-2012, 16:24
Would it be this same writer?

Rich Benjamin on "O'Reilly Factor": "Killed in Cold Blood" - YouTube

What I want to know is what does Spankey and Alfalfa think about all of this?

HexHead
04-22-2012, 17:11
I hope they do riot. America needs a reminder every few years what animals those people are.

F350
04-22-2012, 17:44

or maybe not..

If the roles were reversed (handful of white agitators in an over whelming crowd of blacks) would they have walked away unharmed????????

Inquiring minds want to know.

USMCSergeant
04-22-2012, 19:15
If the head is split, you must aquit.

DonGlock26
04-22-2012, 19:47
Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted

Doc44

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/gswyers/269038.jpg

"Release the Koreans!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/koreanmilitia.jpg

samurairabbi
04-22-2012, 20:08
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/koreanmilitia.jpg

A classic picture; I believe it is a picture from the successful defense of the Korean-owned California Market, a large grocery store that served an extensive (and satisfied) LA clientele. When the looters approached the market on the 2nd day of the riots, they tried approaching two of the building sides, saw the population on the roofline, comprehended the folly of their intentions, and diverted their attention to other targets to fulfill their ambitions.

I remember this commentary from the event: When the Asians break out the headbands, you are wise to be gracious and reserved when approaching them.

Bruce H
04-22-2012, 21:07
Maybe somebody should give the writer a clue that his readership might decline of things go downhill. The writer might be among them.

Gnflorida
04-22-2012, 21:14
What is with these people talking about a race war? They want to go back to picking cotton living in shacks I suppose. This is about justice, that 17 yr old black thug got his quickly.

Javelin
04-22-2012, 21:18
I remember this commentary from the event: When the Asians break out the headbands, you are wise to be gracious and reserved when approaching them.

That would explain a lot about their driving habits.

Fred Hansen
04-22-2012, 21:41
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/gswyers/269038.jpg

"Release the Koreans!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/koreanmilitia.jpg:supergrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bodyarmorguy
04-22-2012, 21:56
Double Standard: Black Men Named Trayvon Get Killed all the Time, But The Left Doesn't Care - YouTube

Streetking
04-22-2012, 23:15
They're welcomed in Cass Co. Mo. Their ashes will be returned to their families.

Flying-Dutchman
04-23-2012, 04:29
The aggrieved should realize this is a manufactured issue before they do something stupid.

DonGlock26
04-23-2012, 07:18
Double Standard: Black Men Named Trayvon Get Killed all the Time, But The Left Doesn't Care - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpUAFGqwiJY)

Great video. Thanks :beer:

_

Snowman92D
04-23-2012, 07:54
If the roles were reversed (handful of white agitators in an over whelming crowd of blacks) would they have walked away unharmed????????

Americans have a Constitutional right to protect themselves from the imminent threat of violence. Unless they're white, of course....or white-hispanic.

I remember in the early 1990's, the New Black Panthers promised there would be nationwide rioting, in the summer of '95, if white America failed to pay "reparations" to every black citizen in the country. Their riots fizzled in just about every place they were tried, but the out-of-town agitators were present in their commie-red T-shirts trying to goad everyone into burning the city down. I got paid to watch them.

Sharpton wants to create a society where blacks cannot be stopped, denied, disagreed with, challenged or detained for any reason. He's financed by the same red T-shirt people who finance the Panthers, ACORN, SEIU and other pro-Obama groups. They want Obama's re-election to be about white racism in America, not Obama's job performance over the last three years.

Staright out of Saul Alinsky's handbook.

Natty
04-23-2012, 08:11
If the race pimps like jackson and sharpton don't want any more blacks being shot by white folks (or other non black people), they should do whatever is necessary to keep "their people" out of areas that are not black. You very rarely hear about blacks killing other blacks.

Just trying to help out. :wavey:

And based on US Justice Dept statistics, on average, well over 100 blacks are murdered by blacks every week...

Where is the black outrage over this?

HexHead
04-23-2012, 08:17
And based on US Justice Dept statistics, on average, well over 100 blacks are murdered by blacks every week...

Nobody cares about that, nothing to be gained by them. Just thinning the herd.

marchboom
04-23-2012, 08:26

Guess jackson, sharpton and the black community see it as "business as usual". If these race pimps can't score a buck from an incident they won't deal with it.

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 08:53
http://twitchy.com/2012/04/23/twitter-lynch-mob-now-that-george-zimmerman-is-out-on-bail-lets-kill-him/

Lots of direct threats and a bit of vulgar language in that twitter thread.
Wonder if Eric Holder is interested??

DOC44
04-23-2012, 09:09
http://twitchy.com/2012/04/23/twitter-lynch-mob-now-that-george-zimmerman-is-out-on-bail-lets-kill-him/

Lots of direct threats and a bit of vulgar language in that twitter thread.
Wonder if Eric Holder is interested??

I think that is against the law..... at least for white folks.

Interesting this morning CNN as the questions, "Where is George Zimmerman now?"

Doc44

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 09:56
Hopefully well hidden and surrounded by well armed and trained "friendly" men.

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 11:29
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/someone-kill-judge_640598.html

Now they are threatening the judge that released him on bail.

Quick, someone set up a midnight basketball program.:upeyes:

Bren
04-23-2012, 11:53
http://www.examiner.com/article/black-writer-warns-of-probable-aftermath-if-zimmerman-acquitted

Doc44

I'll add another "SO WHAT?" to another prediction of "Rodney King-like Riots." Those riots didn't bother me any and neither will the next ones. If they coccur in Florida, it may be a good idea for the rioters to remember that FL is not CA and it is, technically, part of the south.

cowboywannabe
04-23-2012, 11:54
Double Standard: Black Men Named Trayvon Get Killed all the Time, But The Left Doesn't Care - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpUAFGqwiJY)

damn, after watching this i was left without a word to say. this man pretty much said it better than anyone else could.

DOC44
04-23-2012, 12:01
I'll add another "SO WHAT?" to another prediction of "Rodney King-like Riots." Those riots didn't bother me any and neither will the next ones. If they coccur in Florida, it may be a good idea for the rioters to remember that FL is not CA and it is, technically, part of the south.

I have shot matches all over FL, rifle, pistol, and cowboy. Lots of guns in FL and some of the guys and gals know how to shoot.

Doc44

HexHead
04-23-2012, 12:27
If they coccur in Florida, it may be a good idea for the rioters to remember that FL is not CA and it is, technically, part of the south.

Once you go below the panhandle and Jacksonville, the further South you go, the further North you get.

cowboywannabe
04-23-2012, 12:42
Once you go below the panhandle and Jacksonville, the further South you go, the further North you get.

florida ia three states in one.

panhandle is rednecks and biker trash.

south fla is becoming the crap hole many cubans ran from but are recreating.

middle, Clearwater area.....very nice.

DOC44
04-23-2012, 12:53
florida ia three states in one.

panhandle is rednecks and biker trash.

south fla is becoming the crap hole many cubans ran from but are recreating.

middle, Clearwater area.....very nice.

Middle (not coasts) is still horse, cattle and orange country.... and of course Mickey Land.

Doc44

Bren
04-23-2012, 13:05

Yes, but mainly in the cities. The country in FL - what is left - is southern.

bear62
04-23-2012, 14:10
I just can't see any rioting where I live ---- western Colorado.

I doubt that we will see rioting in Florida..... Lots of Sharpton types leading noisy protests, but that's about it.

Maybe some rioting in Detroit, but who would really notice.

aircarver
04-23-2012, 14:15

....Hard to burn down empty lots ........:rofl:

gwalchmai
04-23-2012, 14:47
I often wonder of the Liar Al or Jesse the Blood Smeared will be at the head of the columns of rioters who march down the streets of the suburbs. Somehow I doubt it.

engineer151515
04-23-2012, 16:14

Sadly true.

samurairabbi
04-23-2012, 16:22
....Hard to burn down empty lots ........:rofl:

Brings to mind a conclusion from an old sixties study of nuclear war scenarios: After the first couple hits, anything more is just bouncing the rubble!

janice6
04-23-2012, 16:25
Brings to mind a conclusion from an old sixties study of nuclear war scenarios: After the first couple hits, anything more is just bouncing the rubble!

I'm from the 50's but I forgot that line. Very good!.

stevelyn
04-24-2012, 07:14
I just can't see any rioting where I live ---- western Colorado.

I doubt that we will see rioting in Florida..... Lots of Sharpton types leading noisy protests, but that's about it.

Can't see any rioting on the AKPEN or Aleutians unless it's staged on a crab boat in the next episode of Deadliest Catch. :supergrin:

kirgi08
04-24-2012, 07:21
Kinda bearing up there,ain't it.'08. :animlol:

HoldHard
04-24-2012, 07:31
....Hard to burn down empty lots ........:rofl:And just in case they run out of vacant lots, here is the latest way to make a few more....

Detroit fire boss: Let some vacant buildings burn

Detroit Fire Department Executive Fire Commissioner Donald Austin said he's proposing the city allow vacant buildings and homes to burn themselves out - but under conditions.

“We are in no way looking to 'let the city' burn, this is about saving lives and money,” Austin said. “My department is strapped, the budget is strapped, and it’s time to look at a new way of doing things.”

http://www.clickondetroit.com/image/view/-/11667906/highRes/1/-/h/253/w/450/-/9a1qpm/-/Donald-Austin-phoner-jpg.jpg

Another moment of "great thinking" in Detoilet....

Link (http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Detroit-fire-boss-Let-some-vacant-buildings-burn/-/1719418/11537346/-/ocxal0z/-/index.html)

HH

aircarver
04-24-2012, 07:43

HH

Coming soon... to a location near you ... if you let it .... :shocked:

cowboywannabe
04-24-2012, 07:50
And just in case they run out of vacant lots, here is the latest way to make a few more....

Detroit fire boss: Let some vacant buildings burn

Detroit Fire Department Executive Fire Commissioner Donald Austin said he's proposing the city allow vacant buildings and homes to burn themselves out - but under conditions.

“We are in no way looking to 'let the city' burn, this is about saving lives and money,” Austin said. “My department is strapped, the budget is strapped, and it’s time to look at a new way of doing things.”

http://www.clickondetroit.com/image/view/-/11667906/highRes/1/-/h/253/w/450/-/9a1qpm/-/Donald-Austin-phoner-jpg.jpg

Link (http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Detroit-fire-boss-Let-some-vacant-buildings-burn/-/1719418/11537346/-/ocxal0z/-/index.html)

HH

this is done in many places in this once great country and it is actually a good policy.

when abandon buildings catch fire, let them burn down, protecting the surrounding structures is the job of the F.D.

the same abandon buildings are magnets for crackwhores and other losers of society. these abandon buildings have no practical use except as a training excersize for the F.D.

this practice saves money, lives, and removes the eye sores littering the town.

randrew379
04-24-2012, 22:31
I hope they do riot. America needs a reminder every few years what animals those people are.

Really?
I admit to getting frustrated with the hoodrat mentality;and I think our government has has effectively brainwashed many black folks into accepting an entitlement mentality.However,the vast majority of black Americans are fine people.We would be a much poorer nation without them.

samurairabbi
04-24-2012, 22:48

"They paved over heaven an' put up a parkin' lot"

Yrdawg
04-25-2012, 03:46
Just my .02

I think from what I see, Zimm will walk w/o a trial. Charges dropped but it won't be anytime soon. He has made bail, I would think the DA is not going to throw fuel on the fire by announcing that " we really have nuttin y'all "

No idea if life will ever be " normal " again for him. Guess would be NOT.

Neither for the Martins...whole thing is very sad, but here we are and it's not getting better.

Skyhook
04-25-2012, 06:15
The Need to Lynch Zimmerman
The Coming Race War in America

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Zimmerman.shtml

(And, Fred, like him or not, has been right more often than not on lots of issues. He just might get this one right, also.)

eracer
04-25-2012, 06:46

(And, Fred, like him or not, has been right more often than not on lots of issues. He just might get this one right, also.)That man is a paranoid racist who simply does not understand the aching plight of African-Americans in this country.

What kind of world do we live in when we use performance to determine success? A sad world. A starving kitten world.

We must give of our hearts to our dark-skinned cousins - our hearts and our wallets.

We must help them by giving up what we have earned (earned not by the grace of superior genetic evolution as that writer implies, but by creating a culture that artificially skews tests so that light-skinned people can score better.)

We must all become vegans.

We must all give up our guns (because they are icky.)

Yo...

HexHead
04-25-2012, 07:18
Really?
I admit to getting frustrated with the hoodrat mentality;and I think our government has has effectively brainwashed many black folks into accepting an entitlement mentality.However,the vast majority of black Americans are fine people.We would be a much poorer nation without them.

You do know Lincoln wanted to resettle the freed blacks after the war? Ship them back to Africa, to Haiti, Central America, South America. Anywhere but here.

John Wilkes Booth's birthday should be a national holiday. He did more for blacks than MLK ever did.

Gundude
04-25-2012, 08:38
No idea if life will ever be " normal " again for him. Guess would be NOT.Why not? Does anybody remember the names of the Duke lacrosse kids, or would recognize them anywhere?

Whether it's in prison or in the outside world, Zimmerman will be a nobody again a couple of months after his trial is over.

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 09:32

(And, Fred, like him or not, has been right more often than not on lots of issues. He just might get this one right, also.)

That's as about as backasswards of the right thing to do as I have yet heard on this situation. :upeyes:

Gundude
04-25-2012, 09:44
That's as about as backasswards of the right thing to do as I have yet heard on this situation. :upeyes:Yeah I agree. I'm not familiar with his writings so maybe there's a level of sarcasm or some other device I'm missing, but that last sentence doesn't seem to belong in his article at all.

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 09:47
Why not? Does anybody remember the names of the Duke lacrosse kids, or would recognize them anywhere?

Whether it's in prison or in the outside world, Zimmerman will be a nobody again a couple of months after his trial is over.

Oh, I doubt that a lot. Google is forever.

cowboywannabe
04-25-2012, 09:59
Oh, I doubt that a lot. Google is forever.

damn that google. i wonder if there is a way he can get his named removed from google.

eracer
04-25-2012, 10:03
What's that ad I keep hearing? 'Reputation Restore'?

Now that would be proof that it works.

Skyhook
04-25-2012, 10:12
That man is a paranoid racist who simply does not understand the aching plight of African-Americans in this country.

What kind of world do we live in when we use performance to determine success? A sad world. A starving kitten world.

We must give of our hearts to our dark-skinned cousins - our hearts and our wallets.

We must help them by giving up what we have earned (earned not by the grace of superior genetic evolution as that writer implies, but by creating a culture that artificially skews tests so that light-skinned people can score better.)

We must all become vegans.

We must all give up our guns (because they are icky.)

Yo...
:smoking:

gwalchmai
04-25-2012, 10:13
Yeah I agree. I'm not familiar with his writings so maybe there's a level of sarcasm or some other device I'm missing, but that last sentence doesn't seem to belong in his article at all.I think the last sentence is sarcasm.

cowboywannabe
04-25-2012, 10:29
What's that ad I keep hearing? 'Reputation Restore'?

Now that would be proof that it works.

yeah, they'll take your $15,000.00 and then say they cant do it.

Gunboat1
04-26-2012, 11:32

Fred, as usual, is spot on in this commentary. People need to read this - the time is coming and the backlash will be severe.

Facts, as usual, will enrage the race pimps and professional victims....but Atlas is about to shrug, big time.

Glock 1
04-26-2012, 17:42
Yall are reading this all wrong. This isnt a race war. This is Obama creating jobs. Riots destroy properties, cars, merchandise, and homes. All of which have to be rebuilt. And, we thin the herd which lowers unemloyment and welfare and creates new jobs from people being wasted in the riots. You are welcome.

Signed, obama.

Blaster
04-26-2012, 17:49
The article states, that a poll revealed 91% of blacks believe Martin was unjustly killed, while only 35% of whites concurred.

So how does 91% of a particular ethnic group come to a virtually unanimous conclusion with no evidence?? :dunno:

G29Reload
04-26-2012, 18:19
So how does 91% of a particular ethnic group come to a virtually unanimous conclusion with no evidence?? :dunno:

They were told by one of the ones who could read an article about Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

The linked article was spot on.

Cavalry Doc
04-26-2012, 18:23
The article states, that a poll revealed 91% of blacks believe Martin was unjustly killed, while only 35% of whites concurred.

When you see T-shirts that say, "We are all Trayvon", that's what they mean. Many have imagined what they would feel if this was their child.

The initial story of a sweet faced little boy that was murdered because some old white guy profiled him then followed him after the police told him to stop. The white guy was a racist and the crazy type that called the police all the time, and must have just been itching to kill a black person. Then because he was white, the popo weren't even going to arrest him. A black life isn't worth anything to the authorities.

Once you swallow that story, you've got a far piece to go to get back to the truth. I've spoken to a number of people about this case, and about a half dozen of them were black. Even though there have been developments in the story, they still remember the initial headlines, and that's about it. That goes for most, regardless of race. The difference is most of the people that are black that I have spoken with, have mentioned their own kids..... it makes sense, if you imagine that being your child laying dead on the ground, you get emotional about it.

That is FAR from a scientific poll, and it's just my anecdotal experiences in a few conversations.

samurairabbi
04-26-2012, 19:52
Yall are reading this all wrong. This isnt a race war. This is Obama creating jobs. Riots destroy properties, cars, merchandise, and homes. All of which have to be rebuilt. And, we thin the herd which lowers unemloyment and welfare and creates new jobs from people being wasted in the riots. You are welcome.

Signed, obama.
Riots usually destroy UNINSURED properties. Large stretches of Detroit, Watts, and South Central LA were never rebuilt after the famous riots.

Fifty deaths is a severe riot, but statistically it is meaningless in unemployment and welfare figures.

Riots destroy jobs; they don't create them.

cowboywannabe
04-26-2012, 19:58
Its human nature and the lack of ability for some folks to learn. Studies have shown (lol) that people remember the first and last things told to them and virtually nothing in the middle.

snerd
04-26-2012, 22:13

The media gloats in its ability to steer a segment of the population in any direction it desires. The FCC used to keep them in check by applying existing laws, but no more. It's the Wild West when it comes to putting anything "out there".

marchboom
04-26-2012, 22:20
Be careful what you say about this case. Don't say anything that may offend anyone. The almighty GT moderator might cut you off.

cowboywannabe
04-27-2012, 01:39
Be careful what you say about this case. Don't say anything that may offend anyone. The almighty GT moderator might cut you off.

its one thing to joke about the south having a lot of skinny black dudes bumping uglies with fat white chicks, but the m/z thing gets some folks to go over board with racist remarks with sincerity by touting violence and the like. that goes beyong joking around.