Our present Status Quo is unsustainable [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Our present Status Quo is unsustainable

bobthellama42
04-23-2012, 10:09
"I don't how the future will unfold, not just because I'm an idiot but because it's unknowable. Though we cannot know the future, we do know two very important things: 1) that which is unsustainable will implode, and 2) the present Status Quo is unsustainable." ~ Charles Hugh Smith

http://www.oftwominds.com/blogapril12/complicity-resistance4-12.html

beforeobamabans
04-23-2012, 12:37
I disagree with the use of the term "implode" because it suggests a sudden, identifiable destructive moment of change. More likely, as we witness in Europe everyday now, the cure to all the excesses will be a grinding, long term unwinding of the massive global credit bubble that will last a decade or more. It's called 'deflation' and it's a problem this generation has never seen and doesn't know how to fix. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth to come.

series1811
04-23-2012, 13:59
I disagree with the use of the term "implode" because it suggests a sudden, identifiable destructive moment of change. More likely, as we witness in Europe everyday now, the cure to all the excesses will be a grinding, long term unwinding of the massive global credit bubble that will last a decade or more. It's called 'deflation' and it's a problem this generation has never seen and doesn't know how to fix. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth to come.

Exactly. Europe, coming to a country near you.

Arc Angel
04-23-2012, 14:11
First, the American national economy is being deliberately managed to, 'implode'. (You've got to be blind, deaf, and dumb to fail to realize this.) Second, IT IS POSSIBLE, and even necessary, to know the future. ;)

coastal4974
04-23-2012, 14:57
Who cares, we won’t have to pay for it. Our kids and grandkids will figure it out.

aircarver
04-23-2012, 15:36
Who cares, we won’t have to pay for it. Our kids and grandkids will figure it out.

... but not before they put us in 'Black Hole of Calcutta' nursing homes ...... :alex:

4TS&W
04-23-2012, 15:46
... but not before they put us in 'Black Hole of Calcutta' nursing homes ...... :alex:

Bullcrap.

They'll just take the easy eugenics way out and just "assisted suicide" the old folks "who's generation caused all of this misery.." :sorry:

aircarver
04-23-2012, 15:49
I think that they'd like to hold us over for torture, but they probably won't be able to afford it ....:wow:

chickenwing
04-23-2012, 16:57
I think that they'd like to hold us over for torture, but they probably won't be able to afford it ....:wow:

A torch, bucket with a few straps and a starved rat doesn't cost to much. :whistling::supergrin:

aircarver
04-23-2012, 17:00
A torch, bucket, and a starved rat doesn't cost to much. :whistling::supergrin:

Given it some thought, have you ?

:outtahere::supergrin:

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 17:29
First, the American national economy is being deliberately managed to, 'implode'. (You've got to be blind, deaf, and dumb to fail to realize this.) Second, IT IS POSSIBLE, and even necessary, to know the future. ;)

I think about it differently. There is no "master plan". It's a chaotic robbery in progress. A lot like looting and burning a grocery store. Those doing the looting don't care that they are breaking something that they might need later. You see enough people run out the broken windows with filet mignon, and you know that this store will not open again any time soon, so some people think there is nothing wrong with getting theirs while the getting is good. Too many people just don't have any ethical motivation to do the right thing anymore. I've seen it, they look the other way when they know that someone else is cheating the system, because they are afraid for their own security. They will watch other people get hurt, and still do nothing. Why, because even after you blow the whistle, either nothing happens to those responsible, or they are replaced with someone equally or more crooked.

There is a lot more chaos and simple uncontrolled greed in the system than most people realize.

If there were a master plan to control everyone, it would be to make them happy and prosperous. Happy and prosperous people don't show up at the gates with pitchforks and torches.

Ruble Noon
04-23-2012, 17:47
I think about it differently. There is no "master plan". It's a chaotic robbery in progress. A lot like looting and burning a grocery store. Those doing the looting don't care that they are breaking something that they might need later. You see enough people run out the broken windows with filet mignon, and you know that this store will not open again any time soon, so some people think there is nothing wrong with getting theirs while the getting is good. Too many people just don't have any ethical motivation to do the right thing anymore. I've seen it, they look the other way when they know that someone else is cheating the system, because they are afraid for their own security. They will watch other people get hurt, and still do nothing. Why, because even after you blow the whistle, either nothing happens to those responsible, or they are replaced with someone equally or more crooked.

There is a lot more chaos and simple uncontrolled greed in the system than most people realize.

If there were a master plan to control everyone, it would be to make them happy and prosperous. Happy and prosperous people don't show up at the gates with pitchforks and torches.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot weren't too concerned with making people happy.

aircarver
04-23-2012, 17:56
Good treatise Doc ! :thumbsup:

Arc Angel
04-23-2012, 18:01
I think about it differently. There is no "master plan". It's a chaotic robbery in progress. A lot like looting and burning a grocery store. Those doing the looting don't care that they are breaking something that they might need now. You see enough people run out the broken windows with filet mignon, and you know that this store will not open again any time soon, so some people think there is nothing wrong with getting theirs while the getting is good. Too many people just don't have any ethical motivation to do the right thing anymore. I've seen it, they look the other way when they know that someone else is cheating the system, because they are afraid for their own security. They will watch other people get hurt, and still do nothing. Why, because even after you blow the whistle, either nothing happens to those responsible, or they are replaced with someone equally or more crooked.

:thumbsup: Now THAT is an interesting well-written response. (Tells me a lot about the man who wrote it!) When I was a younger man I shared this opinion with you; but, then, I did something unexpected. I continued to live and continued to watch the system and observe how the game is played. (To say the least, it was a real eyeopener.)

My personal conclusion is that there is, 'rhyme and reason'; there is also a, 'master plan'; and, more and more, with each passing day the entire western world is moving towards both economic and monetary centralization as well as one-world government. I hate to be the one to point this out; BUT, a strong financially vibrant America is a very real impediment to one-world globalization. America has to be brought down; and the devolvement process is already well underway. Before this is all over the international bankers and their crony international oil companies will have pushed America all the way back to 2nd world status. (If we're lucky!)

More observant people like you and I realize that, 'something' is happening; and that, 'something' isn't good. We can talk and exchange opinions on the internet; but neither you, nor I, nor 10 million other Americans are going to be able to stop these events from taking place. The die, so to speak, has already been cast! America, as a viable international entity, is being destroyed.

(As a Christian I realize that these world events have to take place. I don't like any of this; but, I've resigned myself to the inevitability of events. The final event? The appearance of the antichrist in southern Europe. How far are we away from such an occurrence? I find myself in almost perfect agreement with Sir Isaac Newton's recently published timeline. In fact, I really envy Newton his genius! What an extraordinary man he must have been.)

Ruble Noon
04-23-2012, 18:14
:thumbsup: Now THAT is an interesting well-written response. (Tells me a lot about the man who wrote it!) When I was a younger man I shared this opinion with you; but, then, I did something unexpected. I continued to live and continued to watch the system and observe how the game is played. (To say the least, it was a real eyeopener.)

My personal conclusion is that there is, 'rhyme and reason'; there is also a, 'master plan'; and, more and more, with each passing day the entire western world is moving towards both economic and monetary centralization as well as one-world government. I hate to be the one to point this out; BUT, a strong financially vibrant America is a very real impediment to one-world globalization. America has to be brought down; and the devolvement process is already well underway. Before this is all over the international bankers and their crony international oil companies will have pushed America all the way back to 2nd world status. (If we're lucky!)

More observant people like you and I realize that, 'something' is happening; and that, 'something' isn't good. We can talk and exchange opinions on the internet; but neither you, nor I, nor 10 million other Americans are going to be able to stop these events from taking place. The die, so to speak, has already been cast! America, as a viable international entity, is being destroyed.

(As a Christian I realize that these world events have to take place. I don't like any of this; but, I've resigned myself to the inevitability of events. The final event? The appearance of the antichrist in southern Europe. How far are we away from such an occurrence? I find myself in almost perfect agreement with Sir Isaac Newton's recently published timeline. In fact, I really envy Newton his genius! What an extraordinary man he must have been.)

:agree:

JK-linux
04-23-2012, 18:53

aircarver
04-23-2012, 19:01
Don't forget the beach bunny .......:supergrin:

G23Gen4.40
04-23-2012, 19:16

I agree 100%. I spent most of last year studying my bible, concentrating on Revelations and Daniel. I came to the same conclusion you did. I know every generation has thought the same thing, but things are coming together to smoothly now. The lack of biblical morals, the total mindset of greed, the fall of the worlds economy, not to mention the weird weather changes and rise in natural disasters are all precursors to the end of days. It saddens me to see it, but my only comfort is in the knowledge that I have raised my children to believe and follow Jesus Christ and that I have faith that I will not actually be here to see how bad it gets.

BLACKMAGICK
04-23-2012, 19:33
Well this thread is depressing, except for the beach house, 2032 vette and beach babe...I like that.

Shouldn't we all be seeing unicorns and rainbows by now? Nevermind...

Cycles...remember cycles...poise yourself to take advantage of them and make wise choices.

IDK, I just can't subscribe yet to the "America is done/stick a fork in her, NWO is coming because the Bible says so mindset." Not yet.

It takes the fight right out of ya and I don't like that.

juggy4711
04-23-2012, 19:42
...If there were a master plan to control everyone, it would be to make them happy and prosperous. Happy and prosperous people don't show up at the gates with pitchforks and torches.

Extremely well though out Doc as usual. However what if that master plan is to make sure everyone including the so called "poor" have smart phones, flat screens, the internet and either care more about who wins American Idol to pay real attention or isn't willing to sacrifice what they have legitimately earned to turn the ship around?

...Second, IT IS POSSIBLE, and even necessary, to know the future. ;)

Yep it's called the past.

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 20:29

Many people and groups are holding something they think is the MASTER PLAN. There are hundreds of MASTER PLAN'S. Which makes them, well, not THE master plan.

Controlling humans is harder than herding cats. Billions of competing interests make it inconceivable that there is a master plan that has a chance of success.

You have likely seen people able to have an effect on the system, but control is an illusion. You can make waves in a swimming pool. You can even push with your whole body and all your might, and depending on your size and the size of the pool, you can make the water level higher on one side or the other, but it is a temporary effect. You cannot simply order all the water to stand on one side of it. The system is manipulated by many, for many more reasons than there are people manipulating it.

Unfortunately, the innate goodness in a lot of people is a poor defense against raping the system for personal gain. Most corporations are not an empire being built with the long term health of the company in mind. It is a train, heading toward a bridge that is out, and people jump on to take a ride, maybe a lump of coal, or steal something from the dining car, then jump off before it crashes. That practice can last a long time before the train goes over the edge. On occasion, a large event causes everyone to notice the situation, they stop the train, and fix the bridge, and let it go on it's way to the next bridge that's out. Sometimes you go over.

It's worse in the government. Greed and corruption rule. If you can get away with it, there is someone getting away with it.

Most people either don't understand the system well enough to see the corruption, and when you tell them, they look the other way. Most will say they approve of people trying hard to fix the system, but won't lift a finger to help, and god forbid you should ask them to testify. I've seen cockroaches move the same way when a light is turned on. All directions at once, but always heading for cover.

We are a long way from total collapse. You may be surprised how far down we have yet to fall before we are declared dead as a nation. EVERY nation has designs to be our successor. There are some that want a global government. The European Union was a pretty good experiment in that, and it failed. Do you see North Korea, Russia, Iran and China bowing down to an as of yet undeclared ruler? They are waiting for us to fall from grace to take our place, not install a world government, unless it is under them. There are just too many "master plans" out there.

Herding cats. Infinitely easier than total control of human kind. I'm a pretty committed agnostic. If there is a master plan, it is in the hands of a supreme deity, not in the hands of a mortal.

ETA: Another observation, if a supreme deity is holding onto a master plan, it is very likely beyond the comprehension of man.

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 20:37
Extremely well though out Doc as usual. However what if that master plan is to make sure everyone including the so called "poor" have smart phones, flat screens, the internet and either care more about who wins American Idol to pay real attention or isn't willing to sacrifice what they have legitimately earned to turn the ship around?

Sloth and greed have been the death of many organizations.

series1811
04-24-2012, 03:03

:agree:

Cavalry Doc
04-24-2012, 03:43
Yeah, I don't know about that. Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot weren't too concerned with making people happy.

And all of them had a fine run as ruler of the world. IIRC, one committed suicide to avoid capture, another died as a prisoner, and one of natural causes. Temporary control is not a master plan. All had incompetence and corruption of their plans. It's human nature, some people just won't do what you tell them to do.

Arc Angel
04-24-2012, 06:16
Many people and groups are holding something they think is the MASTER PLAN. There are hundreds of MASTER PLAN'S. Which makes them, well, not THE master plan.

Controlling humans is harder than herding cats. Billions of competing interests make it inconceivable that there is a master plan that has a chance of success.

Sometimes I find myself longing for the straightforward simplicity of the internet’s more vocal and less complex minds. You are not one of those minds. You are, both, erudite and complex; this makes you, consequently, more difficult to answer. I’ll do my best - OK.

I spent a lot of my life working as a technical analyst - a very good technical analyst. My work was monitored and frequently listed by a large national reporting agency as being in the national upper ten percentile for accuracy of prediction. (But that is yesterday; and, now, I’m just another GT member fooling around on the internet.) ;)

The point I would make is that my powers of observation and analysis remain intact. If anything, I’m able to see problems and events more clearly now than ever before. To my chagrin, I’ve discovered, ‘life at the top’, or, ‘life on the edge’, or whatever you want to call it, to be a form of very real social and intellectual isolation. At times, in fact, unusual perspicacity is, both, a burden as well as a form of effective social ostracization. (Christ warned us to expect it!)

OK, here we go: Controlling humans is NOT harder than herding cats. The analogy is not a good one. I have owned cats for many years; in fact, today, one of my best friends is an incredibly intelligent little cat that I found, starving, in our backyard. How do you control a cat? You control a cat in exactly the same way that you control carnal human beings: You take charge of their environment and make the poor B’tards work for their food. It’s not difficult. As long as the cat needs to eat and you control the food source, that cat can be conditioned and trained to behave as well as a dog! (I’m, also, a retired dog trainer; for several decades this was my evening and weekend avocation; so I would know.)

If you want to see highly effective human control in action all you’ve got to do is turn on your TV set. The current Zimmerman/Martin incident (and, ‘the spin’ the national news media has put on it) is a perfect example. Thinking is difficult! Let me ask: Who do you know among your personal acquaintances who doesn’t take the easy way out? Who do you know who is able to easily overcome his, ‘induced emotional prejudices’ and rationally form his own independent opinions? In, ‘my world’ that would be, damned near, nobody! Everyone of us is constantly confronted with, both, facts and a, ‘manipulation of facts’ that somebody else has determined we should think.

The very real form of, ‘mind control’ the organized national news media exercises over the hearts and minds of their subjects is NOT coincidental. From the Atlantic ocean to the Pacific ocean, from the Canadian border to the Rio Grande, a highly precise and effective, ‘master plan’ is in evidence. The question, then, becomes: Is there an international master plan? Use deductive reasoning! Is there a United Nations? Is there a World Court? Is there NATO? Is there international trade and mutual economic development? et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

There is, my friend, a very definite international master plan! (Look at OPEC and Aramco. Study the complex international ways and means in which the oil profits are divided!) There is a master plan! Our food is selected and controlled for us. Our fresh water supplies are controlled; (supposedly on behalf of the public good) and, at the present time, huge quantities of America’s fresh water supplies are being pilfered by an international food consortium and transshipped to China. (You’re able to guess at the ultimate effect of this international water swindle - Aren’t you!)

There is, very definitely, an international master plan; one that, eventually, Americans are not going to be too happy with. What Americans will be, however, is most efficiently and most effectively CONTROLLED. (Ever hear of, ‘HARP’?)

You have likely seen people able to have an effect on the system, but control is an illusion. You can make waves in a swimming pool. You can even push with your whole body and all your might, and depending on your size and the size of the pool, you can make the water level higher on one side or the other, but it is a temporary effect. You cannot simply order all the water to stand on one side of it. The system is manipulated by many, for many more reasons than there are people manipulating it.

The preceding paragraph is a non sequitur. One which I chose to partially address above.

Unfortunately, the innate goodness in a lot of people is a poor defense against raping the system for personal gain. Most corporations are not an empire being built with the long term health of the company in mind. It is a train, heading toward a bridge that is out, and people jump on to take a ride, maybe a lump of coal, or steal something from the dining car, then jump off before it crashes. That practice can last a long time before the train goes over the edge. On occasion, a large event causes everyone to notice the situation, they stop the train, and fix the bridge, and let it go on it's way to the next bridge that's out. Sometimes you go over.

Well, here’s something which we (almost) share in common. While I do believe that, ‘innate goodness’ actually exists, I do not believe that most people are inherently good. Destructively selfish and egocentric? Yes, but, not inherently good. The Lord Jesus Christ once expressed inherent goodness to mankind; and look what the general populus did to Him! In case you haven’t noticed, people haven’t changed. Were the Lord Jesus Christ to return, again today, as an expression of God’s Love, ........ He’d be put right back up there on the cross all over again; AND, God very well knows it, too!

I’ll agree with occasionally, ‘stopping the train’, but, not with, ‘fixing the bridge’. The, ‘bridge’ is broken; and it ain’t going to be fixed.

It's worse in the government. Greed and corruption rule. If you can get away with it, there is someone getting away with it.

Yes! Beyond any shadow of doubt - It is.

Most people either don't understand the system well enough to see the corruption, and when you tell them, they look the other way. Most will say they approve of people trying hard to fix the system, but won't lift a finger to help, and god (SIC) (‘God’) (Ed.) forbid you should ask them to testify. I've seen cockroaches move the same way when a light is turned on. All directions at once, but always heading for cover.

Yes, again!

We are a long way from total collapse. You may be surprised how far down we have yet to fall before we are declared dead as a nation. EVERY nation has designs to be our successor. There are some that want a global government. The European Union was a pretty good experiment in that, and it failed. Do you see North Korea, Russia, Iran and China bowing down to an as of yet undeclared ruler? They are waiting for us to fall from grace to take our place, not install a world government, unless it is under them. There are just too many "master plans" out there.

No, we are NOT a long way from total collapse. In this assumption you are quite mistaken. I will remind you of the economic climate and social optimism that prevailed in this country in the very recent past, BEFORE George Bush, Jr. came to power. Talk about controlling humans! What the Bush family, and their peers, have done to America would in any morally healthy society be considered as acts of theft and criminal aggression. The international bankers, the industrial military complex, and the international oil cartel have robbed Americans blind; and they have done, and are doing, it hand over fist - Hand over fist!

Herding cats. Infinitely easier than total control of human kind. I'm a pretty committed agnostic. If there is a master plan, it is in the hands of a supreme deity, not in the hands of a mortal.

ETA: Another observation, if a supreme deity is holding onto a master plan, it is very likely beyond the comprehension of man.

You don’t have to admit to being an agnostic. (I already knew this.) You are, also, correct in the belief that mankind is, indeed, in, ‘God’s hands’. As for your remark about, ‘God’s master plan’? The only reason, ‘Why’ you say this is because you haven’t studied the Holy Bible’s highly detailed explanations of, ‘God’s master plan’. It is not now, and never has been, God’s intention to keep us in the dark. He wants us to know what we’re up against; in fact, The Christ has commanded us to seek prior knowledge. As Christians we are expected to know.

Cavalry Doc
04-24-2012, 06:38
Sometimes I find myself longing for the straightforward simplicity of the internet’s more vocal and less complex minds. You are not one of those minds. You are, both, erudite and complex; this makes you, consequently, more difficult to answer. I’ll do my best - OK.

I spent a lot of my life working as a technical analyst - a very good technical analyst. My work was monitored and frequently listed by a large national reporting agency as being in the national upper ten percentile for accuracy of prediction. (But that is yesterday; and, now, I’m just another GT member fooling around on the internet.) ;)

The point I would make is that my powers of observation and analysis remain intact. If anything, I’m able to see problems and events more clearly now than ever before. To my chagrin, I’ve discovered, ‘life at the top’, or, ‘life on the edge’, or whatever you want to call it, to be a form of very real social and intellectual isolation. At times, in fact, unusual perspicacity is, both, a burden as well as a form of effective social ostracization. (Christ warned us to expect it!)

OK, here we go: Controlling humans is NOT harder than herding cats. The analogy is not a good one. I have owned cats for many years; in fact, today, one of my best friends is an incredibly intelligent little cat that I found, starving, in our backyard. How do you control a cat? You control a cat in exactly the same way that you control carnal human beings: You take charge of their environment and make the poor B’tards work for their food. It’s not difficult. As long as the cat needs to eat and you control the food source, that cat can be conditioned and trained to behave as well as a dog! (I’m, also, a retired dog trainer; for several decades this was my evening and weekend avocation; so I would know.)

If you want to see highly effective human control in action all you’ve got to do is turn on your TV set. The current Zimmerman/Martin incident (and, ‘the spin’ the national news media has put on it) is a perfect example. Thinking is difficult! Let me ask: Who do you know among your personal acquaintances who doesn’t take the easy way out? Who do you know who is able to easily overcome his, ‘induced emotional prejudices’ and rationally form his own independent opinions? In, ‘my world’ that would be, damned near, nobody! Everyone of us is constantly confronted with, both, facts and a, ‘manipulation of facts’ that somebody else has determined we should think.

The very real form of, ‘mind control’ the organized national news media exercises over the hearts and minds of their subjects is NOT coincidental. From the Atlantic ocean to the Pacific ocean, from the Canadian border to the Rio Grande, a highly precise and effective, ‘master plan’ is in evidence. The question, then, becomes: Is there an international master plan? Use deductive reasoning! Is there a United Nations? Is there a World Court? Is there NATO? Is there international trade and mutual economic development? et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

There is, my friend, a very definite international master plan! (Look at OPEC and Aramco. Study the complex international ways and means in which the oil profits are divided!) There is a master plan! Our food is selected and controlled for us. Our fresh water supplies are controlled; (supposedly on behalf of the public good) and, at the present time, huge quantities of America’s fresh water supplies are being pilfered by an international food consortium and transshipped to China. (You’re able to guess at the ultimate effect of this international water swindle - Aren’t you!)

There is, very definitely, an international master plan; one that, eventually, Americans are not going to be too happy with. What Americans will be, however, is most efficiently and most effectively CONTROLLED. (Ever hear of, ‘HARP’?)

The preceding paragraph is a non sequitur. One which I chose to partially address above.

Well, here’s something which we (almost) share in common. While I do believe that, ‘innate goodness’ actually exists, I do not believe that most people are inherently good. Destructively selfish and egocentric? Yes, but, not inherently good. The Lord Jesus Christ once expressed inherent goodness to mankind; and look what the general populus did to Him! In case you haven’t noticed, people haven’t changed. Were the Lord Jesus Christ to return, again today, as an expression of God’s Love, ........ He’d be put right back up there on the cross all over again; AND, God very well knows it, too!

I’ll agree with occasionally, ‘stopping the train’, but, not with, ‘fixing the bridge’. The, ‘bridge’ is broken; and it ain’t going to be fixed.

Yes! Beyond any shadow of doubt - It is.

Yes, again!

No, we are NOT a long way from total collapse. In this assumption you are quite mistaken. I will remind you of the economic climate and social optimism that prevailed in this country in the very recent past, BEFORE George Bush, Jr. came to power. Talk about controlling humans! What the Bush family, and their peers, have done to America would in any morally healthy society be considered as acts of theft and criminal aggression. The international bankers, the industrial military complex, and the international oil cartel have robbed Americans blind; and they have done, and are doing, it hand over fist - Hand over fist!

You don’t have to admit to being an agnostic. (I already knew this.) You are, also, correct in the belief that mankind is, indeed, in, ‘God’s hands’. As for your remark about, ‘God’s master plan’? The only reason, ‘Why’ you say this is because you haven’t studied the Holy Bible’s highly detailed explanations of, ‘God’s master plan’. It is not now, and never has been, God’s intention to keep us in the dark. He wants us to know what we’re up against; in fact, The Christ has commanded us to seek prior knowledge. As Christians we are expected to know.

I'm not in the habit of trying to change people's faith, so I won't try to. That's just a matter of perspective anyway.

What you are describing, at least in my opinion, are many competing master plans. All have effects, but there are simply too many plans and competing interests to unify them all. As far as how far we have to go before we reach bottom, I've seen some drastically worse situations in Kosovo and Iraq. It could take decades or months to reach bottom. That, we'll have to wait and see. Reaching the absolute bottom is not certain, but that is the current course and heading.

Arc Angel
04-24-2012, 06:54
I'm not in the habit of trying to change people's faith, so I won't try to. That's just a matter of perspective anyway.

What you are describing, at least in my opinion, are many competing master plans. All have effects, but there are simply too many plans and competing interests to unify them all. As far as how far we have to go before we reach bottom, I've seen some drastically worse situations in Kosovo and Iraq. It could take decades or months to reach bottom. That, we'll have to wait and see. Reaching the absolute bottom is not certain, but that is the current course and heading.

Good morning! (I see we're both up bright and early, and on the internet.) :supergrin:

That is a very fast reply! I've said what I have to say; and I'm getting ready to jump out of the thread. Before I do, however, I want to mention that, after thinking about your reasoning,

THE DEVIL IS NOT SUCH A FOOL! :devildance:

In order for Satan to work effectively in this world he MUST have access to material being - Either his own or someone else's. I'll remind that, 'A house divided against itself cannot stand.' If Christ knew this then the devil does too. There is, certainly, a master plan; it's just not for the simpleminded.

Sometimes, in fact, I almost admire the evil genius that's gone into humanity's planned destruction; but, then again, genius, evil or otherwise, tends to be, both, egocentric and seductive. Sincerely, you have a nice day! I'm going out, now.

mj9mm
04-24-2012, 07:22
lots of interesting theories here, but this is a big country, with lots of room for the selfish and unselfish. between the us's and the them's, the seeing and the sightless, we will be on track for a heck of a collision. we have people with plans and those that are clueless, but if you want to see what is in store for our country, keep your eyes on Wisconsin, we got it all brewing here right now. :shocked: