Lynch Mob Hits Twitter [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lynch Mob Hits Twitter

snerd
04-23-2012, 12:04
George Zimmerman is out on bail? Letís kill him!

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/23/twitter-lynch-mob-now-that-george-zimmerman-is-out-on-bail-lets-kill-him/

Read some of these tweets for a look at the other side of life.

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 12:51
I'm betting most of those replies are by white people pretending to be black.

I know lots of blacks who talk that way, but none who type those words out on the internet.

If you're dumb enough to talk that way, then you're certainly too dumb to
spell out the black "speak" or even use a computer.

DOC44
04-23-2012, 12:55

I know lots of blacks who talk that way, but none who type those words out on the internet.

:faint:

Doc44

Bren
04-23-2012, 13:00

That is certainly possible.

Then again, look at the tweets and posts by Trayvon and his "girlfriend."

BLACKMAGICK
04-23-2012, 13:05

Oh man...wow.

aircarver
04-23-2012, 13:06
English not their native language ? .... :upeyes:

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 13:12

Generally speaking, generalizing is bad. I'm just not sure how you came to that conclusion.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/someone-kill-judge_640598.html

There are real and direct threats being directed at Zimmerman and the judge that set his bail. I could care less if they were martians, they need to be tracked down and investigated, and charged if a crime was committed.

Toyman
04-23-2012, 13:47
White people. Too many correct spellings of "Zimmerman" to be the "gangstas" that they are trying to sound like.

Arc Angel
04-23-2012, 14:56
I'm (a little bit) suspicious of the exact authorship of most of those posts too; but, no matter the author's race, one thing is for certain: All of them are frigg 'in idiots! Everyone of them has committed an indictable offense. (Although I doubt Obama's justice department will allow anyone to be prosecuted.) Idiots are idiots; the world is full of them. I am starting to suspect, however, that Zimmerman's life is no longer worth a, 'plugged nickel'. If George wants to stay alive he's got one of three alternative's to pursue: (1) He should ask the warden for admittance a high security cell block. (2) When he gets out he should immediately join an Aryan Nation community; or, (3) He should return to his native roots in Peru.

Gunnut 45/454
04-23-2012, 15:00
Who cares if they white or black - Twitter needs to shut them down and turn each one over to the cops ! Tweeting is not a right- turn them off! Better yet maybe the phone companies need to turn there phones off! Having phone service is also not a right!:steamed:

aircarver
04-23-2012, 15:27
Better yet maybe the phone companies need to turn there phones off! Having phone service is also not a right!:steamed:

Especially if taxpayer-funded .....

JBnTX
04-23-2012, 15:51
White people. Too many correct spellings of "Zimmerman" to be the "gangstas" that they are trying to sound like.

Thank You!:thumbsup:

...and all the rest of you... :eric:

janice6
04-23-2012, 15:58
Boy all this illegal talk of lynch mobs and killing people indiscriminately will stop when Holder and Obama hears about it.

Where are they anyway????????

Sedition is now legal????????

Where is Congress?????

Who is upholding the law????

Where is the law??

Nobody home..................

Doesn't calling Zimmerman a "nigga" prove it's a hate crime?

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 16:31
Boy all this illegal talk of lynch mobs and killing people indiscriminately will stop when Holder and Obama hears about it.

Where are they anyway????????

Sedition is now legal????????

Where is Congress?????

Who is upholding the law????

Where is the law??

Nobody home..................

Doesn't calling Zimmerman a "nigga" prove it's a hate crime?

Where are they? Fanning the flames. Just wait until it seems like this might burn out, and you'll find them breathless from blowing on the embers.

Gundude
04-23-2012, 16:38
I'm (a little bit) suspicious of the exact authorship of most of those posts too; but, no matter the author's race, one thing is for certain: All of them are frigg 'in idiots! Everyone of them has committed an indictable offense. (Although I doubt Obama's justice department will allow anyone to be prosecuted.) Idiots are idiots; the world is full of them. I am starting to suspect, however, that Zimmerman's life is no longer worth a, 'plugged nickel'. If George wants to stay alive he's got one of three alternative's to pursue: (1) He should ask the warden for admittance a high security cell block. (2) When he gets out he should immediately join an Aryan Nation community; or, (3) He should return to his native roots in Peru.I doubt it. Tweeting is easy. Tracking down somebody and killing him reeks of effort. He'll be just fine.

Gunnut 45/454
04-23-2012, 16:43
Cavalry Doc
Yep they can't wait until the charges get dismissed or he found not guilty- FL residents I hope you stocked up and paid up your insurance cause it's going to be ugly! Then again there alot of gun owners in FL so maybe it will not be like LA after Rodney King!

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 16:52
Cavalry Doc
Yep they can't wait until the charges get dismissed or he found not guilty- FL residents I hope you stocked up and paid up your insurance cause it's going to be ugly! Then again there alot of gun owners in FL so maybe it will not be like LA after Rodney King!

Still, that advice on insurance is still good. Might want to check that policy to make sure you have enough coverage, and that there are no exclusions that would be an unpleasant surprise later.

If you have enough easy to reach soil, pillow cases can make for decent sandbags. We should start a tip of the day thread for those near ground zero.

Arc Angel
04-23-2012, 17:09
I doubt it. Tweeting is easy. Tracking down somebody and killing him reeks of effort. He'll be just fine.

You know, to be serious for a moment, (Which is getting to be less and less fun nowadays.) I wish you were correct; but, unfortunately, I very much doubt it. Too many people, with too much hate inside of themselves, have now become vested interests in a revenge mentality against Zimmerman. Sadly, I'm sure I've got boxes of Kleenex in the hall closet that have a greater life-expectancy than an acquitted George Zimmerman.

Best case scenario? The state will cut him loose; his right to carry will be restored; (It won't!) and Z'man will, at least, get to adequately defend himself during the last moments of his life. I hope he makes it; I hope he sues the White House, and wins, for inserting its, 'political nose' into his dilemma; but, current events don't paint too bright a future for George Zimmerman.

In fact - in fact - one of the best things that could happen to poor George right now is to receive some sort of prison sentence. If he's lucky enough to be housed in a high security unit he can continue his education (at state expense?) and wait patiently for the next media-inspired hatefest to come along and people to forget about him. How good can things be when jail time is someone's best option?

Gunnut 45/454
04-23-2012, 18:38
Arc Angel
If Zimmerman is acquited he'll have his right to carry/own. As he should! Right now I would hope he is armed as he has not lost his right to carry/own! Especially considering the crediable threats that have been made. Cause I highly doupt the state has round the clock protection going on. Since the state has zero interest in his well being.

juggy4711
04-23-2012, 20:17
Regardless the media will ensure this will end ugly. Between this and the racial agitation in the election. Hold on to your hat's folks.

You either do not know black folks that talk like that or you are too dumb yourself to realize that many of those that do so are technologically literate enough to post such on the internet.

While "black speak" as you put it is just the misuse and mispronunciation of the English language; have you never met a foreigner that did not have the greatest command of English that was also capable of using modern technology such as a computer? Same thing.

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 21:03
Regardless the media will ensure this will end ugly. Between this and the racial agitation in the election. Hold on to your hat's folks.

You either do not know black folks that talk like that or you are too dumb yourself to realize that many of those that do so are technologically literate enough to post such on the internet.

While "black speak" as you put it is just the misuse and mispronunciation of the English language; have you never met a foreigner that did not have the greatest command of English that was also capable of using modern technology such as a computer? Same thing.

Lets not forget that the typed English language has changed a lot with short messages. And kids emulate their heroes.

It sounds cool to talk like those dudes with all that gold and the babes hanging all over them.

The race of the people typing those messages matters just as much as the price of tea in china, as to whether they should be tracked down and investigated, then charged if a crime was committed.

Track them down, investigate them, and if a crime was committed, charge them. It's really rather simple, well, it's simple if you wanted to discourage it.

juggy4711
04-23-2012, 21:54
Lets not forget that the typed English language has changed a lot with short messages. And kids emulate their heroes.

It sounds cool to talk like those dudes with all that gold and the babes hanging all over them.

The race of the people typing those messages matters just as much as the price of tea in china, as to whether they should be tracked down and investigated, then charged if a crime was committed.

Track them down, investigate them, and if a crime was committed, charge them. It's really rather simple, well, it's simple if you wanted to discourage it.

Once again well said Doc. It could be a bunch of suburban white kids emulating ghetto speak, but to insinuate that they are most likely white folks posting that way because people that actually do speak that way are too dumb to use the internet is just plain bonkers.

Yet your main point is of course the most important. WTF does it matter what race a person is that would make posts like that? Hell if one wanted to get scientific there are only three races of humans. Two of which are not likely to find their classification satisfactory PC. But it is what it is.

G29Reload
04-23-2012, 22:25
I doubt it. Tweeting is easy. Tracking down somebody and killing him reeks of effort. He'll be just fine.

well yeah, for the most part. But only one has to get thru and you know there's someone out there lookin for street cred who'd do it to be someone's hero.

janice6
04-23-2012, 22:40
Still, that advice on insurance is still good. Might want to check that policy to make sure you have enough coverage, and that there are no exclusions that would be an unpleasant surprise later.

If you have enough easy to reach soil, pillow cases can make for decent sandbags. We should start a tip of the day thread for those near ground zero.

Most insurance company coverage is void during an insurrection.

Allfal
04-23-2012, 22:44
You know, to be serious for a moment, (Which is getting to be less and less fun nowadays.) I wish you were correct; but, unfortunately, I very much doubt it. Too many people, with too much hate inside of themselves, have now become vested interests in a revenge mentality against Zimmerman. Sadly, I'm sure I've got boxes of Kleenex in the hall closet that have a greater life-expectancy than an acquitted George Zimmerman.

Best case scenario? The state will cut him loose; his right to carry will be restored; (It won't!) and Z'man will, at least, get to adequately defend himself during the last moments of his life. I hope he makes it; I hope he sues the White House, and wins, for inserting its, 'political nose' into his dilemma; but, current events don't paint too bright a future for George Zimmerman.

In fact - in fact - one of the best things that could happen to poor George right now is to receive some sort of prison sentence. If he's lucky enough to be housed in a high security unit he can continue his education (at state expense?) and wait patiently for the next media-inspired hatefest to come along and people to forget about him. How good can things be when jail time is someone's best option?

I have to disagree with you here. Think of Casey Anthony. When she was found not guilty and released, she had police protection when leaving the jail. This was because there were crowds outside mostly demanding her head. GZ is released to a buddy in a BMW and all is well.

Right about now almost no one is thinking about Anthony. She can pretty much go where she wants to do whatever. It was 24/7 coverage for a long time. Many people wanted her dead or in jail for life. It's no longer news unless she screws up. GZ will probably be similar, with the exception of alot more civil unrest due to PC B.S.

A little over a year from after the charges against GZ are dismissed, you could probably bump into him in some mall, out shopping with the family, and have no recognition. If someone does bump into him, I hope GZ is a rich man by then from the civil suits as a result of all the injustices done to him.

Arc Angel
04-24-2012, 04:22
Arc Angel
If Zimmerman is acquited he'll have his right to carry/own. As he should! Right now I would hope he is armed as he has not lost his right to carry/own! Especially considering the crediable threats that have been made. Cause I highly doupt the state has round the clock protection going on. Since the state has zero interest in his well being.

Oh no he won't! I had a Florida carry permit for years. I'm familiar with Florida law. The State Attorney General can pull Zimmerman's permit for a wide variety of different reasons. Anyone who thinks that Florida is going to allow Z'man to walk around armed after this, is sadly mistaken.

Watch!

kirgi08
04-24-2012, 08:28
It's gonna get ugly.Why is JB posting :eric: when he means :moonie: ?.'08. :dunno:

Fred Hansen
04-24-2012, 10:08
Once again well said Doc. It could be a bunch of suburban white kids emulating ghetto speak, but to insinuate that they are most likely white folks posting that way because people that actually do speak that way are too dumb to use the internet is just plain bonkers.

Yet your main point is of course the most important. WTF does it matter what race a person is that would make posts like that? Hell if one wanted to get scientific there are only three races of humans. Two of which are not likely to find their classification satisfactory PC. But it is what it is.:agree:

dbcooper
04-24-2012, 11:05
Arc Angel

He can't carry as a condition of his release on bail.