Lebanonís Most Wanted Islamic Terrorist Blows Himself Up [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lebanonís Most Wanted Islamic Terrorist Blows Himself Up

snerd
04-23-2012, 12:08
Just a little good news for a change............

http://globalspin.blogs.time.com/2012/04/23/in-syria-lebanons-most-wanted-sunni-terrorist-blows-himself-up/#ixzz1sssgDhog

janice6
04-23-2012, 12:15
Oh good. He converted to Christianity (the hard way).

He will not be missed.

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 13:04
That's a shame [/sarcasm]

aircarver
04-23-2012, 13:11
What ya don't wanna hear...... is "Oops-" ......:supergrin:

Cavalry Doc
04-23-2012, 13:27
What ya don't wanna hear...... is "Oops-" ......:supergrin:

And right afterward, one of the first guys on the scene saying: "I bet he doesn't have enough guts to do that again."

BLACKMAGICK
04-23-2012, 13:47
Jawhar is accused of masterminding multiple bomb attacks...killed scores and injured hundreds...person of interest in some 200 unsolved cases of murder, assassinations, attempted assassinations and explosive attacks....killed a Christian shopkeeper for selling alcohol.

A Christian sold alcohol? Are only Muslims allowed to sell alcohol in their "religion"?Because here in the US muslims sell it every day...

Glock!9
04-23-2012, 14:06
Jawhar is accused of masterminding multiple bomb attacks...killed scores and injured hundreds...person of interest in some 200 unsolved cases of murder, assassinations, attempted assassinations and explosive attacks....killed a Christian shopkeeper for selling alcohol.

A Christian sold alcohol? Are only Muslims allowed to sell alcohol in their "religion"?Because here in the US muslims sell it every day...

They are not supposed to drink it but I dont know about selling it.

BLACKMAGICK
04-23-2012, 14:35
They are not supposed to drink it but I dont know about selling it.

Yes, that I was aware of...

My brother delivers gas on Long Island and I am often on the phone with him late night as I work the evening shift, he the graveyard. And as he makes his rounds there are quite a few muslim/gas station attendants that he has come to know quite well.

Anywho, he often gets very confrontational with them on all sorts of issues (with me in his ear via bluetooth) providing info and egging him on...hehehe

You have to hear some of the stuff he says to them,...you'd die laughing...for example he walks in the other day and says to this one..."What are you doing"? You planning a jihad? I'll put a size 15 up your ass." (yea his actual shoe size...my brother is huge) this particular one has a great sense of humor though...he goes..."Only one"?

The one issue that always sticks...is he knows they drink and aren't supposed to...when he points it out...they laugh...there's no way out of that one for them.

Selling it is a new one for me though.

Stubudd
04-23-2012, 14:46
Selling it is a new one for me though.

A friend is a salesmen for a liquor wholesaler around atlanta. The stores that aren't owned by indians are owned by muslims. He has a yemeni, an iraqi, an iranian, and i don't know what else on his route. Several of them. Mostly it's indians though.

eta- package stores i mean

BLACKMAGICK
04-23-2012, 14:52
A friend is a salesmen for a liquor wholesaler around atlanta. The stores that aren't owned by indians are owned by muslims. He has a yemeni, an iraqi, an iranian, and i don't know what else on his route. Several of them. Mostly it's indians though.

eta- package stores i mean

Yea, must be a radical thing...I'll have my brother ask tonight what the the deal is.

Fred Hansen
04-23-2012, 21:43
Well... dirka-dirka!

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196/rickyzwalters/Tombstone/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

juggy4711
04-23-2012, 22:33
And right afterward, one of the first guys on the scene saying: "I bet he doesn't have enough guts to do that again."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JFrame
04-24-2012, 05:16
Go in pieces, Abdel... :cool:

kirgi08
04-24-2012, 08:15
Mossad assist.'08. :whistling:

hagar
04-24-2012, 21:20
Rest in pieces.:crying:.