Are We Headed Toward the Constitution or the Communist Manifesto? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Are We Headed Toward the Constitution or the Communist Manifesto?

Ruble Noon
04-23-2012, 16:05
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/are-we-headed-toward-the-constitution-or-the-communist-manifesto-this-breakdown-tells-you/

barbedwiresmile
04-23-2012, 18:29
I must respectfully disagree with the premise of the article. My answer would be neither. Look instead to Mussolini. Obama is no more a communist than the republicrats are capitalists. We are living in kleptocratic crony-capitalism: proto-fascism. Monsanto's property rights are stronger than ever. It's yours, my friend, that aren't doing so well.

juggy4711
04-23-2012, 19:34
I must respectfully disagree with the premise of the article. My answer would be neither. Look instead to Mussolini. Obama is no more a communist than the republicrats are capitalists. We are living in kleptocratic crony-capitalism: proto-fascism. Monsanto's property rights are stronger than ever. It's yours, my friend, that aren't doing so well.

I'd agree with that. The two parties has skillfully used the more appealing facets of one side or another to edge us to this point and regardless of political stance "we" consider it a win when "our" party wins. The only thing the parties really disagree on is who should be in charge of it all.