Join: Women for obama [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Join: Women for obama

DOC44
04-24-2012, 02:38
Join now

http://www.barackobama.com/om-join-women-for-obama-now-alt-2?source=OM2012_LB_G_cons-women-content-banner_lilly-vi_0312mo2_300x250&utm_medium=om2012&utm_source=G&utm_campaign=LB_cons-women-content-banner&utm_content=0312mo2_300x250&gclid=CJzK98CJza8CFeJgTAodEFF7TA

:rofl:

Doc44

Flintlocker
04-24-2012, 03:06
She's a great example for women everywhere. Came from humble beginnings, earned her way though law school, and sets a positive example for success. Since you're a racist scumbag this must be horrible for you.

4TS&W
04-24-2012, 03:23
She's a great example for women everywhere. Came from humble beginnings, earned her way though law school, and sets a positive example for success. Since you're a racist scumbag this must be horrible for you.

Yeah, but at what point was her face bashed in with a shovel?

And the rest of her success came from no show jobs arranged by political connections through Barry.. :yawn:

DOC44
04-24-2012, 03:32

Thought you would got off on that link you liberal POS.

Doc44

Flintlocker
04-24-2012, 03:34
Yeah, but at what point was her face bashed in with a shovel?

And the rest of her success came from no show jobs arranged by political connections through Barry.. :yawn:

Well there you go, opening up avenues for attack on the manslaughterer Laura Bush (which you never took) and the physical appearance of Anne Romeny (which you will whine about).

The bulk of her career is open record and stands without peer in comparison to every other first lady.

But there's no doubt you'll beat yourselves silly trying to make her look bad. That's because you're cynical, deranged *****holes. Shame on you.

Flintlocker
04-24-2012, 03:38
Thought you would got off on that link you liberal POS.

Doc44

I'll take Liberal POS over whatever sort of despicable racist twat you are any day of the week.

4TS&W
04-24-2012, 03:41
But there's no doubt you'll beat yourselves silly trying to make her look bad. That's because you're cynical, deranged *****holes. Shame on you.

Oh yeah, shame on me. She's wasted more of the taxpayer's money than any other first lady, without peer.

And it's not me making her look bad. It's her face. Seriously... I'm not kidding.. :rofl:

DOC44
04-24-2012, 03:42
Well there you go, opening up avenues for attack on the manslaughterer Laura Bush (which you never took) and the physical appearance of Anne Romeny (which you will whine about).

The bulk of her career is open record and stands without peer in comparison to every other first lady.

am sure you could list 1200feachers of her.

The op was put up as it relates to war on women.

Doc44

Flintlocker
04-24-2012, 03:47
Oh yeah, shame on me. She's wasted more of the taxpayer's money than any other first lady, without peer.

And it's not me making her look bad. It's her face. Seriously... I'm not kidding.. :rofl:
Really? You've got stats on that? Or is just more witless opinion from a no nothing bent on furthering an political position. I await you comparative study on first lady vacations and spending. Not. All you offer is the bluster of an ignorant partisan. BTW, have fun carrying water for Romney this election.

DOC44
04-24-2012, 03:47
I'll take Liberal POS over whatever sort of despicable racist twat you are any day of the week.

You liberals really like those words.:wavey:

Doc44

Flintlocker
04-24-2012, 03:52

The op was put us as it relates to war on women.

Doc44

I'm not here for your paranoid theories. I'm here here to call you out as the racist you are. You, and your ideologies, are destined to fade away in the dustbin of history.

DOC44
04-24-2012, 03:58
I'm not here for your paranoid theories. I'm here here to call you out as the racist you are. You, and your ideologies, are destined to fade away in the dustbin of history.

Well I am glad you finally found the meaning of your oxygen wasting life. Everyone needs to contribute something.

Doc44

4TS&W
04-24-2012, 04:00
Really? You've got stats on that? Or is just more witless opinion from a no nothing bent on furthering an political position. I await you comparative study on first lady vacations and spending. Not. All you offer is the bluster of an ignorant partisan. BTW, have fun carrying water for Romney this election.

It doesn't take a mathemetician to figure out if she's taking 757's somewhere 4 hours before hubby joins her using air force one, that the bills are going to be mounting steadily. I don't recall any other Presidents' children taking a party crew to Mexico for Spring break. Especially while running up record deficits, plunging the nation into record debt into the area of 15 trillion.

The historical misconception of Marie Antoinette wasn't as bad as this "First Lady".... She's truly living it up while people are suffering. I hope she enjoys it now, cuz the backlash is coming, no second term for Barry.... so sorry! :crying:

Bren
04-24-2012, 04:03

Somehow I hear that as "lispy" in my head - maybe just your word choices.:rofl: "Racist twat" just isn't something I can picture a man saying.

DOC44
04-24-2012, 04:06

The op was put up as it relates to war on women.

Doc44

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/23/Wasserman%20Schultz-Women-Rights-In%20Jeopardy-If-Romney-President

:shocked:

Doc44

gwalchmai
04-24-2012, 04:57
She's a great example for women everywhere. Came from humble beginnings, earned her way though law school, and sets a positive example for success. Since you're a racist scumbag this must be horrible for you.Stop it. My lips are chapped. :rofl:

Cambo
04-24-2012, 06:20

Why do you think people care when you call them a racist? It doesn't mean anything, at all. Everyone is anonymous on the internet, so you are shaming no one. Call me a racist, if you want. Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't, but it won't affect me either way. As long as no one is breaking any laws, you actually have the right to be racist in this country. This goes for the Black Panthers, La Raza, the Klan and the Neo Nazis. It has to do with the 1st Amendment, look it up sometime.

series1811
04-24-2012, 07:02

Uh, oh. Obama Truth Squadder getting mad again. :wow:

aircarver
04-24-2012, 07:03
Somehow I hear that as "lispy" in my head - maybe just your word choices.:rofl: "Racist twat" just isn't something I can picture a man saying.

Think of the words... as spoken by Daffy Duck .....

:rofl::rofl:

aircarver
04-24-2012, 07:04
Finally decided to burn this troll account, ehhh feathers ? .....:shocked:

kirgi08
04-24-2012, 07:26
:popcorn:

jakebrake
04-24-2012, 15:07
is this i.b.t.l. too soon? just sayin'.

4TS&W
04-24-2012, 15:25
It'll probably just die.. the flogging that troll took.. ouch..

Ramjet38
04-24-2012, 18:18
The only racist I see here are the ones posting that others are racist. Race has nothing to do with the inadequacies of our current president (notice I don't capitalize president for a reason).

aircarver
04-24-2012, 18:44
(notice I don't capitalize president for a reason).
Put it in 'quotes' and you're there ......:supergrin:

Ramjet38
04-24-2012, 19:02
Put it in 'quotes' and you're there ......:supergrin:

Ka-Ching! :supergrin:

G29Reload
04-24-2012, 21:14
One thing I noticed has disappeared in the obnoxious "Are you in" campaign meme…

The "Pet Owners for Obama" banners with Beau in the picture have disappeared.

Whether it focused too much on the dog and remind folks that he once ate one, or because the dog was um…no longer around to make appearances…no one can say. :rofl:

aircarver
04-24-2012, 22:06
Are we sure he didn't eat Bo ? .......:shocked:

DOC44
04-24-2012, 23:31
Are we sure he didn't eat Bo ? .......:shocked:

Bo-B-Que

Doc44

Javelin
04-24-2012, 23:32
I'm going to have to say no.

:wavey:

Con43
04-25-2012, 00:15
"Racist twat" just isn't something I can picture a man saying.

Now that's :rofl: :rofl:..........true but :rofl: :rofl:

Mrs. VR
04-25-2012, 07:52
look, i don't care if you are liberal, conservative, independent or martian. If you insist on name calling and flame wars, you are going to end up with no choice but to find someplace else to do it. I'm tired of repeating myself. You *all* know better. This must stop. Now.