you cant protest the president.....when he is looking. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : you cant protest the president.....when he is looking.

cowboywannabe
04-24-2012, 15:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7SGWH3kirzg&vq=medium

das fuer has spoken.

Ruble Noon
04-24-2012, 15:48
He wouldn't have had anything to sign if the republicans hadn't almost unanimously voted to pass it along with the democrats.

Coincidentally Ron Paul was one of the few votes against this law.

SunGunner
04-24-2012, 16:18
I just looked it up and Allen West voted for it as well, just sent him an email expressing how appalled I was.

janice6
04-24-2012, 16:36
More disgusting stuff from politicians.

Liberties go quickly when politicians are not restricted.

Ringo S.
04-24-2012, 18:09
This is not "slow, creeping destruction of some of our basic liberties", this is strong blow..
By the way, if secret agents present in brothel, can they arrest their workers, if they protest against some requests?

callihan_44
04-24-2012, 18:49
and america sleeps as their freedoms are slowly flushed down the toilet.

svtpwnz
04-24-2012, 22:03
and america sleeps as their freedoms are slowly flushed down the toilet.

No kidding! This a huge slap in the face to one of our most basic of rights! This is complete and utter BULL****!!!!!!:steamed:

4TS&W
04-24-2012, 22:30
Hmmmm... how would this look to Scotus? Does there have to be a test case, or can the law be challanged as it stands now?

svtpwnz
04-25-2012, 05:40
Hmmmm... how would this look to Scotus? Does there have to be a test case, or can the law be challanged as it stands now?

It needs to be struck down period! This is a complete violation of the first amendment and I don't understand how so many republicans voted in favor of this garbage. Our own freshman Congressman here in SC whom I like very much Tim Scott voted yes to this bill. People need to wake up to the fact that our rights are being stripped away by their bone headed elected officials every day it seems. :steamed: