House Dem: Unemployed will vote Obama for welfare [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : House Dem: Unemployed will vote Obama for welfare

snerd
04-25-2012, 10:56
These morons have no idea that a life lived on welfare and sucking off the government teat is NOT a normal way of life to most Americans.
"Unemployment continues to drop and those people who are unemployed, they're not going to be voting for the party who wants to cut their benefits -- cut access to food stamps, cut job training," Fattah, Senior Member of the House Appropriations Committee, told MSNBC's Al Sharpton (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755884/#47165578) last night.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/house-dem-unemployed-will-vote-obama-welfare/501721

snerd
04-25-2012, 10:59
Chaka Fattah and Congressional friends are not amused by your shenanigans.....

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Yvette+Clarke+Gwen+Moore+Congressional+Black+FvQZxZr9ALZl.jpg

G29Reload
04-25-2012, 11:05
Well if it isn't the Complaint Club.

:upeyes:

take a number, we'll be right with you.:upeyes:

:whistling:

aircarver
04-25-2012, 12:00
"Fattah, Senior Member of the House Appropriations Committee"

:faint:

How does a complete economic moron get to this position ?

Does she think the money grows on trees... or they just print it ? ...:shocked:

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 12:04
And that is the "tipping point".

Happypuppy
04-25-2012, 12:09
1. They just print it. That is how we bailed out Banks, GM TARP etc. and taxes did not go up.
2. I hope people will just ask themselves if the past near 4 years has been better or worse that the prior 4? That should help them decide...I hope ...

aircarver
04-25-2012, 12:12
1. They just print it. That is how we bailed out Banks, GM TARP etc. and taxes did not go up.
2. I hope people will just ask themselves if the past near 4 years has been better or worse that the prior 4? That should help them decide...I hope ...

Well, for 'Obama's people' it's been better ... waaay better... they got our money ..... :steamed:

Dexters
04-25-2012, 13:37
And that is the "tipping point".

It has tipped.

maxsnafu
04-25-2012, 14:41
These morons have no idea that a life lived on welfare and sucking off the government teat is NOT a normal way of life to most Americans.

To a large and growing number of people it's good enough.

When the government no longer has enough money to fund both welfare and SocSec-Medicare I wonder who will get the ax? I'm betting it won't be those on the dole.

Dexters
04-25-2012, 14:48
To a large and growing number of people it's good enough.

When the government no longer has enough money to fund both welfare and SocSec-Medicare I wonder who will get the ax? I'm betting it won't be those on the dole.

Everyone gets the screw. To some it will be more obvious then others.

Even the poor will get hit. They will be going to raise corporate taxes which include SS & medicare taxes. Corps don't pay taxes, they collect them; they include them in their prices and everyone, including the poor, pays them.

Wait until the talk about a VAT or national sales tax begins.

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 15:09
Everyone gets the screw. To some it will be more obvious then others.

Even the poor will get hit. They will be going to raise corporate taxes which include SS & medicare taxes. Corps don't pay taxes, they collect them; they include them in their prices and everyone, including the poor, pays them.

Wait until the talk about a VAT or national sales tax begins.

First on the chopping block is the Military, active and retired.

http://www.nrcc.org/blog/main.asp?Tid=1947

aircarver
04-25-2012, 15:32
First on the chopping block is the Military, active and retired.

http://www.nrcc.org/blog/main.asp?Tid=1947

'Cuz no one appreciates the military until the Hun encampment is on the horizon ...... :steamed:

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 16:54
'Cuz no one appreciates the military until the Hun encampment is on the horizon ...... :steamed:

There are some military haters out there. Some even around here. They refer to us as the leaches. They equate military service to welfare.

series1811
04-26-2012, 03:20

That's the problem. For those on welfare, who don't want to work, life has got much better under Obama.

And at the point they do outnumber, and outvote, those who do want to work, and make something of their lives, and build something, and make their kids' lives better than their own, then this whole great experiment in representative democracy, is pretty much over.

robertoh
04-26-2012, 07:25
Any Government that robs Peter to pay Paul, will always have the support of Paul.:whistling:

marchboom
04-26-2012, 09:24
Due to the anticipated crowds on election day the following schedule will be in place:

Tues, Nov 6. Republicans will vote.
Wed, Nov 7. Everyone else will vote.

:supergrin:

engineer151515
04-26-2012, 09:48
Mob rule.

No civil society has survived it.

certifiedfunds
04-26-2012, 12:09
Ironically this is actually the essence of their plan