Tea Party: ‘The Ugliest Side of the United States of America’ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party: ‘The Ugliest Side of the United States of America’

snerd
04-25-2012, 14:14
....... When I say dealing with the Tea Party, they came up in the hundreds of thousands. So we couldn’t walk outside of our office without tripping over Tea Party members. And these are individuals that had no problems with racial epithets, they had no problem with cursing, spitting and everything else, they came to intimidate members out of passing the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep-yvette-clark-on-tea-party-the-ugliest-side-of-the-united-states-of-america/
Not one person has ever provided one shred of evidence that any tea party member ever uttered a racial slur at any event. Yet these lying, abhorrent, bottom-feeding race-baiters STILL cling to the notion that it's true because it somehow makes them feel better to think that racism is still alive and well in America. The majority have moved onward and upward in race relations, but these scum-suckers obviously slept through the transformation, reveling in their self-induced ignorance.

But don't get me started.

aircarver
04-25-2012, 14:22
You're really gonna see 'ugly' when we cut off the 'Obama's Stash' money .....

aircarver
04-25-2012, 17:34
"There will always be those in our civil society who, for whatever reason, feel like something is being taken away from them when we give to others."

Well, yeah !

We noticed !

syntaxerrorsix
04-25-2012, 17:39
You're really gonna see 'ugly' when we cut off the 'Obama's Stash' money .....

Ah the stash, I'd forgotten about that.

Restless28
04-25-2012, 21:07
I have this haunting image of Pelosi carrying that huge ****ing gavel and those tyrant thugs in a gmag with her. She and the thugs taunted the patriots.

janice6
04-25-2012, 21:26
I have been called ugly before so I must be a Tea Party member.

The story is BS. He didn't get beat with ball bats or hammer so he got off well.

series1811
04-26-2012, 03:16
We have had Obama Truth Squadders here who absolutely loathed the Tea Party (remember Tommy?).

The whole idea of responsible and fair spending and taxing, just sends shivers up liberals' spines.

Bren
04-26-2012, 04:42
"There will always be those in our civil society who, for whatever reason, feel like something is being taken away from them when we give to others."

Well, yeah !

We noticed !

That says a lot about the complete lack of understanding of basic economics that causes someone to become a liberal.

It is hard to believe they can say something like that and not instantly feel stupid, but they do.

Fred Hansen
04-26-2012, 09:44
Libtards fail to comprehend that while beauty may only be skin deep, stupid does indeed go all the way to the bone.

Gundude
04-26-2012, 10:29
Not one person has ever provided one shred of evidence that any tea party member ever uttered a racial slur at any event. Yet these lying, abhorrent, bottom-feeding race-baiters STILL cling to the notion that it's true because it somehow makes them feel better to think that racism is still alive and well in America.
Same mentality exhibited in birthers and truthers: Ignore reality at all costs. If you want something to be a certain way, then it is that way, and no amount of evidence contradicting it (or lack of evidence supporting it) matters.

Welcome to the human condition.

series1811
04-26-2012, 12:40
Same mentality exhibited in birthers and truthers: Ignore reality at all costs. If you want something to be a certain way, then it is that way, and no amount of evidence contradicting it (or lack of evidence supporting it) matters.

Tommy?

aircarver
04-26-2012, 13:33
Projecting again ......:upeyes:

rgregoryb
04-26-2012, 13:33

Winston ?

aircarver
04-26-2012, 13:43
Featherduster ? ......:shocked:

robertoh
04-26-2012, 13:44
The Lefty/Liberals will always tell you who they fear most. And the TP since 2010 give the L/L nightmares.

walt cowan
04-26-2012, 14:21
darwin day commeth. where will they hide?