Marine who criticized Obama on Facebook has been discharged [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Marine who criticized Obama on Facebook has been discharged

Glock!9
04-25-2012, 19:24
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/25/11396769-marine-who-criticized-obama-on-facebook-i-wish-i-could-take-it-back?lite

You may or may not agree with what happened here but some of those comments make me sick.:shocked:

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 19:49
It sucks, but there are only limited free speech rights in the military.

I made it through the Clinton years by just keeping my mouth shut, well, most of the time.

GAFinch
04-25-2012, 20:46
Criticize a liberal, get discharged in a month. Pass 750,000 pieces of restricted material to Wikileaks, go almost two years without even starting a trial.

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 21:00
Criticize a liberal, get discharged in a month. Pass 750,000 pieces of restricted material to Wikileaks, go almost two years without even starting a trial.

Hassan is still waiting to be fired too.

Gunnut 45/454
04-25-2012, 22:22
Cavalry Doc
I had to laugh real hard at that comment!! I was very lucky as I had bosses (Commanders ) that hated Clinton more then I did! When I retired my last boss even made the comment that he was very glad I had not requested the Letter from Clinton for my retirement! I even got a call from personnel office to comfirm I didn't want it- they thought I made a mistake- I told the very liberal Dumocrat loving Civilian - hell no I didn't want the letter from the POS.:rofl:

Javelin
04-25-2012, 22:26
Meh.

:dunno:

Cavalry Doc
04-25-2012, 23:09
Cavalry Doc
I had to laugh real hard at that comment!! I was very lucky as I had bosses (Commanders ) that hated Clinton more then I did! When I retired my last boss even made the comment that he was very glad I had not requested the Letter from Clinton for my retirement! I even got a call from personnel office to comfirm I didn't want it- they thought I made a mistake- I told the very liberal Dumocrat loving Civilian - hell no I didn't want the letter from the POS.:rofl:

I bought a small US Flag on a 12 inch flag pole from a veterans group raising money. That flag stayed at half-staff for 8 years. A lot of people didn't like Clinton. Maybe it's just me, but the rules were to be a lot nicer back then. Could have been the 8 year demonization of the last president has set a tone. I am sure that I do not want to see Barry treated any worse than GWB was.

Gunnut 45/454
04-26-2012, 00:01
Cavalry Doc
The difference between Obummer and slick Willie was Clinton didn't make it public notice what he did to the military it was all backdoor . Obummer makes everything he does a media event a gloats over his achievements!

Glockworks
04-26-2012, 02:57
It sucks, but there are only limited free speech rights in the military.

I made it through the Clinton years by just keeping my mouth shut, well, most of the time.
Me too.