Reuters: Zimmerman Bought Gun for Pit Bull, Has Black Ancestors [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Reuters: Zimmerman Bought Gun for Pit Bull, Has Black Ancestors

TBO
04-26-2012, 04:58
Reuters: Zimmerman Bought Gun for Pit Bull, Has Black Ancestors

http://www.newsmax.com/US/zimmerman-trayvon-shooting-gun/2012/04/25/id/437099

eaglefrq
04-26-2012, 05:18
Interesting article. It certainly paints a different picture of Zimmerman.

NDCent
04-26-2012, 05:34
That all sounds good, but... IMO, he better get some gold toofers and a tribal tat if he plans on seeing continued freedom for the next couple decades.

Deployment Solu
04-26-2012, 05:50
Will the truth set him free, or just set a bunch of Hi top sneakers and flat screens tvs free?????

Gunboat1
04-26-2012, 11:24
Well-balanced article, painting GZ in a much more favorable light than the MSM has to this point. I think he's going to walk out of this. I hope he then sues numerous people for all he can get. It is certainly looking like GZ is representative of all of us, and deserving of support and commendation. He took action to protect his commmunity, his neighbors, and ultimately, his own life. Trayvon was demonstrably a thuglet who got what he deserved. Case closed.

Gundude
04-26-2012, 11:27
After the phone call ended, several minutes passed when the movements of Zimmerman and Martin remain a mystery.That one sentence is more relevant to the investigation and trial than the whole rest of the article.

Now as far as demonstrating that the MSM went off the deep end with their initial narrative, sure.

But then again, Reuters is the MSM...

DonGlock26
04-26-2012, 12:07
The media thought they had the perfect victim killed by a white CCW holder. Things have not worked out as they wished. This case is very much like the Duke Rape case and the rush to judgement against Richard Jewell.

ERASER
04-26-2012, 14:09
The media thought they had the perfect victim killed by a white CCW holder. Things have not worked out as they wished. This case is very much like the Duke Rape case and the rush to judgement against Richard Jewell.

Yep. And let's not forget Al Sharpton's role in the Tawana Brawley debacle.

DOC44
04-26-2012, 14:52

Yep. And let's not forget Al Sharpton's role in the Tawana Brawley debacle.

Haven't heard or seen much of Al and Jessie lately.... maybe this thing with Z isn't working out the way they expected.

:dunno:

Doc44

Ruble Noon
04-26-2012, 15:45
So is Zimmerman a white African Hispanic? :dunno:

Cavalry Doc
04-26-2012, 16:09
Lawyers should be lining up. There are some deep pockets he Zimmerman should be aiming at. ABC and their jumping to conclusions with fuzzy pictures, some have suggested that they had the higher resolution video that showed the injuries at the time. NBC is already tagged, just need to go to the processor. Editing the 911 audio to intentionally make the guy look like a racist was an injury to his reputation and his ability to get a fair trial.

Whether he should go to jail or not is not yet known. In order to decide that, you would have to confidently be sure that you know the truth about what happened in between the time that the two guys were aware of each other, and the shot was fired.

GunHo198
04-26-2012, 16:34
The media doesn't have much left to report on the case so there doing Rodney King interviews now to stir the pot.

I HATE CNN now!

ModGlock17
04-28-2012, 13:26

You mean if Obama has a fling with Sotomayor, his son would look like Zimmerman ?

Now, I am confused.....:wow:

azatrox
04-28-2012, 15:46
You mean if Obama has a fling with Sotomayor, his son would look like Zimmerman ?

Now, I am confused.....:wow:

I'm not sure either of them swing that way.
Fairly sure about one of them, the other is still suspect.

Bren
04-28-2012, 16:36
Interesting article. It certainly paints a different picture of Zimmerman.

Different than when Ben Crump initially jumped to the conclusion that he was a conservative white guy, because of his name and the fact that he carried a legal gun, anyhow. If Zimmerman's father (and, therefore, last name) had been hispanic, instead of his mother, there wouldn't even be a picture and we'd never have heard of this case.

Best I can tell, the picture that is starting to fall apart was deliberately engineered by a plaintiff's lawyer and a hired publicist, for financial gan.

QNman
04-28-2012, 17:40
Sure doesn't sound like it was racially biased to me...

hogfish
04-28-2012, 18:23

I heard 'Zimmerman' is a jewish name...:dunno: