For their own protection, white people should be armed. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : For their own protection, white people should be armed.

marchboom
04-26-2012, 09:20
Looks like the retaliation thing might be increasing. This incident is definitely racial and a hate crime. Lets see what the media does with it.

IMO, Any white person would be a fool to walk around unarmed anywhere there might be black folks. Is that a racial statement? Maybe be. But would you want to be one of these stats?

foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/suspect-attacked-white-teen-because-am-angry-about-trayvon/#ixzz1t7RoG81j

JBnTX
04-26-2012, 09:45
Looks like the retaliation thing might be increasing. This incident is definitely racial and a hate crime. Lets see what the media does with it.

IMO, Any white person would be a fool to walk around unarmed anywhere there might be black folks. Is that a racial statement? Maybe be. But would you want to be one of these stats?

foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/suspect-attacked-white-teen-because-am-angry-about-trayvon/#ixzz1t7RoG81j

Your post is racist and offensive. The vast majority of black people do NOT commit crimes, and there's no reason for anyone to fear them or be armed around them.

The news media is the real criminal in the Florida shooting case. They're clearly fanning the flames of racism, so they'll have a steady stream of reportable news.

Be aware that you don't fall into their trap and believe the statements in your original post.

The Machinist
04-26-2012, 10:05
Your post is racist and offensive. The vast majority of black people do NOT commit crimes, and there's no reason for anyone to fear them or be armed around them.
Blacks commit a vast amount of violent crime, all out of proportion to their numbers, when compared to whites. I wouldn't drive through a black neighborhood if I could help it. Go ahead. Call me a racist. :yawn:

Mrs. VR
04-26-2012, 10:17
Ok, I will. And I will also remind everyone that racist content is prohibited by GT TOS.