Blue collar Dems jealous, angry at Obama Vacations [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blue collar Dems jealous, angry at Obama Vacations

snerd
04-26-2012, 16:31
Do as we say, not as we do.
Blue collar Democratic voters, stuck taking depressing “staycations” because they can’t afford gas and hotels, are resentful of the first family’s 17 lavish vacations around the world and don’t want their tax dollars paying for the Obamas’ holidays, according to a new analysis of swing voters.

“They view everything through their own personal situation and if they can’t afford to do it, they can’t enjoy it, they don’t like Obama using their tax dollars to benefit himself,” said pollster John McLaughlin. “In this case, they see him as out of touch. While they are struggling he’s not sharing in that struggle and he’s basically doing what they can’t do on their tax dollars,” added the GOP pollster.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/04/vacation-backlash-blue-collar-dems-jealous-angry-obamas/538141

aircarver
04-26-2012, 16:44
Gettin' it while they can .....

Dexters
04-26-2012, 17:07
That sound like a self serving article.

I don't think it is popular knowledge about the vacations.

G29Reload
04-26-2012, 18:08
I don't think it is popular knowledge about the vacations.

You'd be wrong. None of them happen in secret, in fact they're widely publicized. To the chagrin of many.

Like when his spoiled rotten snotty wife wanted to leave an hour ahead of him, requiring another 757. :steamed:

Dexters
04-26-2012, 18:27
You'd be wrong. None of them happen in secret, in fact they're widely publicized. To the chagrin of many.

Like when his spoiled rotten snotty wife wanted to leave an hour ahead of him, requiring another 757. :steamed:

Of course they didn't happen in secret. They didn't go to Afghanistan for vacation.

The main stream media hasn't pointed it out to people.

I stand by my post.

Fred Hansen
04-27-2012, 08:08
That sound like a self serving article.

I don't think it is popular knowledge about the vacations.Among the Hope-A-Doped hordes, it is a sad fact that not much passes as "popular knowledge". For many of the Hope-A-Doped, stupid is their condition; a condition for which there is no cure.

OTOH, ignorance can be assuaged and/or mitigated by knowledge--both "popular", and indeed unpopular--much to the distress of those who count on the ignorant as fundamental constituents of their political power.

The good thing about a "self serving article" such as this, is the inability to un-ring the bell that might ring in the mind of a somewhat-less-than-stupid Hopey-Dope.

Let freedom ring...

itstime
04-27-2012, 08:31
I would think he would be working 80 hours a week + to try to fix the problems we have in this country but I may just be a little off here.

aircarver
04-27-2012, 08:33
The less he 'works', the less the country goes down the drain .....

Skyhook
04-27-2012, 10:32
"Vacation envy"- that's a new one on me. I knew of Obummer's 'tool envy' problem, and his 'class envy' problem, and his 'Accomplishment Envy Syndrome', but this is my very first time having to consider that vacation envy thang.

Phew! So many 'thangs' so little time.

:cool: