Is It Worse To Be A Murderer Or A Racist? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Is It Worse To Be A Murderer Or A Racist?

maxsnafu
04-29-2012, 09:40
http://www.vdare.com/articles/memo-from-middle-america-the-tulsa-shootings-is-it-worse-to-be-a-murderer-or-a-racist

HarleyGuy
04-29-2012, 09:48
Is this really a serious question?????:shocked:

Call me whatever you like, to me that's free speech and if I disagree we may be discussing in in court, BUT if you attempt to use any type of force against me or my family the rules immediately change.

JBnTX
04-29-2012, 11:11
deleted

MadMonkey
04-29-2012, 11:34
The world of today is making parts of the "Diary of the Racist Right" look strikingly prophetic.

The Maggy
04-29-2012, 12:13
There is no question as to if he is a murderer. He confessed about an hour after he was arrested. Case closed, done deal, it's a slam dunk conviction. At this point there is no reason to say that he is not a murderer.

Now, England has not said whether his killing spree was racially motivated or not. Charges for a hate crime were put against him, and the city still has to prove those charges. England still has a small shot of just going down for murder, instead of murder and some other things.

In my opinion, yes it was racially motivated. How is targeting black people because a black person killed your father not racial? I don't know what type of spin has been pt on this story at the national level, but the local coverage has been fairly straight forward.