Obama on the Founding Fathers. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama on the Founding Fathers.

kenpoprofessor
04-29-2012, 17:29
Good Grief. Obama Blames Founding Fathers For His Failures - YouTube

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Ruble Noon
04-29-2012, 20:42
Those damnable founders and their pesky constitution are standing in the way of the One's fundamental transformation of America.
Just who do they think they are anyway?

W420Hunter
04-29-2012, 21:10
Wow just wow.........

The Machinist
04-29-2012, 21:16
Good God. What an absolutely disgusting human being.

Sam Spade
04-29-2012, 22:23
I'm thinking that Romney could very nearly run his entire campaign simply by playing clips of Obama.

Fred Hansen
04-29-2012, 22:47
I'm thinking that Romney could very nearly run his entire campaign simply by playing clips of Obama.Romney's slogan should be: Vote For The Understudy.

snerd
04-29-2012, 23:26
I'm thinking that Romney could very nearly run his entire campaign simply by playing clips of Obama.
Seems like none of the Republicans are smart enough to figure that out yet. Or maybe they have, but are just too yellow to do it.

Bobb G
04-30-2012, 13:48
Everytime I hear him speak, it makes me want to vomit :puking:

series1811
04-30-2012, 14:48
Him and Biden are just saying what the rest of the Democrats are thinking.

mt920
04-30-2012, 17:24
Seems like none of the Republicans are smart enough to figure that out yet. Or maybe they have, but are just too yellow to do it.

Or maybe they feel the same way, but are too afraid to speak up.....

ponders
04-30-2012, 17:49
the things he wants to change and force congress to implement?????

yea those things are control and take over.

thank you founding fathers! you guys were the only ones with your heads on straight!!!!! cheers to you founding fathers!!

wish i could have a beer with you guys:cheers::cheers:

Gundude
04-30-2012, 18:14
Whenever a sentence is cut off mid-way through to produce a sound bite, I'm a bit hesitant to take it at face value.

Is there a link to the complete interview, or at least the complete sentence?

juggy4711
04-30-2012, 19:16
Whenever a sentence is cut off mid-way through to produce a sound bite, I'm a bit hesitant to take it at face value.

Is there a link to the complete interview, or at least the complete sentence?

I would tend to agree in general but I have heard enough out of that assclown's mouth to be certain it was not taken out of context. "Force Congress" was all I had to hear. Presidents, by design, do not get to force Congress to do jack regardless of issue or context. The belligerence of that waste of space and oxygen knows no bounds.

kenpoprofessor
04-30-2012, 20:07

:rofl::rofl:

Couldn't agree more with that statement. Mind you, the same could be said for running clips of Romney flip-flopping his way to where he is now.:steamed:

Clyde

juggy4711
04-30-2012, 20:35
:rofl::rofl:

Couldn't agree more with that statement. Mind you, the same could be said for running clips of Romney flip-flopping his way to where he is now.:steamed:

Clyde

Difference is the Dems won't hesitate to do so. When Romney officially gets the nomination the gloves will come off and there will be many a conservative that simply will not be able to hold their nose. McCain all over again and the Obama machine is counting on it.