30 Blacks Beat White Couple in Norfolk [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 30 Blacks Beat White Couple in Norfolk

DonGlock26
05-01-2012, 10:41
A beating at Church and Brambleton

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/05/beating-church-and-brambleton

Last summer saw these types of assaults taking place in downtown areas and at state fairs. Now, add the Zimmerman trial to the mix.
Meanwhile, the gov't seems to be powerless to stop them.
_

herose
05-01-2012, 10:43
Always be armed, have spare mags. That's what I tell my wife and friends all the time.

brickboy240
05-01-2012, 10:55
Not news...not a hate crime to big media.

- brickboy240

snerd
05-01-2012, 10:57
Not news...not a hate crime to big media.

- brickboy240
Zactly. This isn't "news".

IGotIt
05-01-2012, 10:59
They were just being "welcomed" to the neighbor"hood".

windplex
05-01-2012, 11:02
a workmate was assaulted at the fair last year. scary stuff. the criminals gave blacks a pass and beat up whites.

he is 5'2" so their group attack on him was less than courageous.

janice6
05-01-2012, 11:03
The "Zimmermans" are not a cause for this behavious, they are an EXCUSE for it.

Just1More
05-01-2012, 11:33
There's that "Content of Character" shining through again. "Forward" :upeyes:

stsai465
05-01-2012, 12:00
Unfortunately, in some states, if that couple had pulled out CCWs to defend themselves, they'd be charged w/ hate crimes, then be forced to go broke defending themselves from meaningless charges from overzealous DAs looking to score some cred with "The One".

Con43
05-01-2012, 12:05
There's that "Content of Character" shining through again. "Forward" :upeyes:

Exactly !!............:whistling: :whistling:

teumessian_fox
05-01-2012, 12:06
The "Zimmermans" are not a cause for this behavious, they are an EXCUSE for it.

That's almost laughable.

This crap has been going on long before Zimmerman.

The cause is the whole black-entitlement-my-ancestors-were-slaves-so-I-get-a-pass-on-everything mentality.

I never owned a slave and could care less what my ancestors did.

And this stuff has got to stop. I don't think the black man is going to like where it's going. Not the crack smoking children of crack whores w/absentee fathers. And not the rest of the black community that isn't denouncing this stuff.

pipedreams
05-01-2012, 12:46
This is disgusting and the officers at the scene didn't seem too concerned from the article. The story didn't even make the front page it was in the "opinion" section. Wonder what would of happened if the skin colors had been reversed?

kirgi08
05-01-2012, 13:32
That's almost laughable.

This crap has been going on long before Zimmerman.

The cause is the whole black-entitlement-my-ancestors-were-slaves-so-I-get-a-pass-on-everything mentality.

Just a rally point,nothing more or less.

I never owned a slave and could care less what my ancestors did.

They do,the "owe us" thing is strong.

And this stuff has got to stop. I don't think the black man is going to like where it's going. Not the crack smoking children of crack whores w/absentee fathers. And not the rest of the black community that isn't denouncing this stuff.

Not gonna happen,the "entitlement" mentality has been around for nearly 3 generations.The ability ta vote for folk that will fund you/yours is their mantra.Folk will not vote against their own purse..'08.

series1811
05-01-2012, 14:32
Unfortunately, in some states, if that couple had pulled out CCWs to defend themselves, they'd be charged w/ hate crimes, then be forced to go broke defending themselves from meaningless charges from overzealous DAs looking to score some cred with "The One".

In the past, Hampton Roads has been pretty hard on people using weapons to defend themselves from severe beatings when outnumbered.

Batesmotel
05-01-2012, 14:53
Where is that bigot Sharpton now?????

walt cowan
05-02-2012, 05:55
burnnie getz...where are you?

eracer
05-02-2012, 06:01
They were in a car on a street with a large unruly crowd when someone threw a rock at their window?

And the idiot got OUT of the car?

Sorry, but that was just plain dumb.

DonGlock26
05-02-2012, 07:36
They were in a car on a street with a large unruly crowd when someone threw a rock at their window?

And the idiot got OUT of the car?

Sorry, but that was just plain dumb.

He may have been trying to identify himself as one of the liberal ruling class, when the blows began.

_

aircarver
05-02-2012, 07:57
He may have been trying to identify himself as one of the liberal ruling class, when the blows began.

_

:rofl:

maxsnafu
05-02-2012, 09:43
http://www.vdare.com/posts/now-about-that-anti-white-hate-crime-trend-story-in-the-virginian-pilot

DonGlock26
05-02-2012, 11:40
http://www.vdare.com/posts/now-about-that-anti-white-hate-crime-trend-story-in-the-virginian-pilot

A female reporterett got her leg broke last year in Philly by a black flash mob. Her Indian-American boyfriend was also attacked. She remained in deep denial, and claimed that her boyfriend's skin absolved the mob from any charges of racism. Lol liberals!

Kingarthurhk
05-02-2012, 17:56
This is why I carry at least 4 high capacity magazines in a sufficient caliber. Two mags would be able to put a nice solid hole in each. But, I prefer to think of it like a Black Hawk Down scenario. Even if they get you, die with an empty pistol and circle of bodies around you.

NDCent
05-02-2012, 18:09
Lock your doors when you get in the car, not after you see a possibility of danger. Locking them where thugs can see you is like teasing animals at the zoo. This is not a free country for everyone. Don't get out of the car, with or without a gun, if you have the chance to drive away.

In other news... The "Change" hasn't worked. We don't need to go "forward", backwards, or keep spinning our wheels. We need a "New Direction".

Wake_jumper
05-02-2012, 18:15
This is why I carry at least 4 high capacity magazines in a sufficient caliber. Two mags would be able to put a nice solid hole in each. But, I prefer to think of it like a Black Hawk Down scenario. Even if they get you, die with an empty pistol and circle of bodies around you.

And in TX you would be a hero (like Joe Horn). Anywhere else, you would be in jail (like George Zimmerman).

Kingarthurhk
05-02-2012, 18:24
And in TX you would be a hero (like Joe Horn). Anywhere else, you would be in jail (like George Zimmerman).

I would preferr to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

JFrame
05-02-2012, 18:33
Finally -- justice for Trayvon!!!

:upeyes:

Cavalry Doc
05-02-2012, 19:24
OK guys, it's time to get serious and talk about what you can change, and what you cannot. You can't change a "victim minded" society, but you can keep from being a victim.

This is a perfect example of why it is important to carry a spare MAG, and that equals two for you single stack guys.

Be safe out there.

maxsnafu
05-02-2012, 19:35
A female reporterett got her leg broke last year in Philly by a black flash mob. Her Indian-American boyfriend was also attacked. She remained in deep denial, and claimed that her boyfriend's skin absolved the mob from any charges of racism. Lol liberals!

What you wrote makes me think it might be a good time to re-post this: http://takimag.com/article/diagnosing_passover_syndrome_among_white_liberals/print#axzz1tYGAmJhQ

This explains some of what you alluded to.

DonGlock26
05-03-2012, 07:06
What you wrote makes me think it might be a good time to re-post this: http://takimag.com/article/diagnosing_passover_syndrome_among_white_liberals/print#axzz1tYGAmJhQ

This explains some of what you alluded to.

Thanks, Max.

_

HexHead
05-03-2012, 07:10
How long are we going to continue to tolerate this crap?

Gunboat1
05-03-2012, 07:24
It is time that we cease tolerating this BS. Shoot back, in quantity. Repeat as necessary.

DonGlock26
05-03-2012, 07:29
Column: Pilot (newspaper) stands by handling of attack on staff members

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/05/column-pilot-stands-handling-attack-staff-members

:upeyes:

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 07:37
I never go into that part of Norfolk if i can help it. But if I do....

I try not to go at night.
I ALWAYS carry both a firearm and a can of pepper spray.
I lock my doors and my windows are up.

It's sad because it's right on the way to many cultural places and events.

FYI... Virginia is a Stand Your Ground commonwealth. But it is also an equal force for equal force commonwealth. No shooting into the crowd unless crowd is attempting to take your life, a judgement call I would not like to be in the position to decide. On the other hand if drug from my car- it's on like Donkey Kong!

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 10:05
Just heard on the local news police arrested a 16 year old black youth in connection with the mob attack.

GWSHARK
05-03-2012, 11:40
Was it 30 or 100? OR 1?

I don't know the facts here... or condone this sort of behavior... but I wonder if this story was a bit exaggerated.

http://youtu.be/FAYG5gbgXrA

maxsnafu
05-03-2012, 11:53
Was it 30 or 100? OR 1?

I don't know the facts here... or condone this sort of behavior... but I wonder if this story was a bit exaggerated.

http://youtu.be/FAYG5gbgXrA

Exaggerated as to number of attackers or the severity of the injuries they inflicted or what? Bottom line, mob of Blacks attack Whites because they're White.

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 12:31
We have a local talk radio station here in the Hampton Roads area (including Norfolk). This morning a guy called in and said it was the people in the car that started it, because he heard on the news that they locked their doors to the car while the crowd of "kids" were watching. He said you should never lock the doors of your car in front of them because it's "offensive" to them.

Can you believe that crap?

stsai465
05-03-2012, 12:36
We have a local talk radio station here in the Hampton Roads area (including Norfolk). This morning a guy called in and said it was the people in the car that started it, because he heard on the news that they locked their doors to the car while the crowd of "kids" were watching. He said you should never lock the doors of your car in front of them because it's "offensive" to them.

Can you believe that crap?
I call BS. Most cars these days auto-lock when you put them in gear. Mine does that and its a 2004. Even if the particular car they were driving didn't, most car locks these days are recessed into the door panels to make it harder to jimmy w/ a coat-hanger, so it's nearly impossible for someone to have seen them do that locking action.

The only way this is feasible is if they car they were driving was older than 15 years old.

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 12:59
I call BS. Most cars these days auto-lock when you put them in gear. Mine does that and its a 2004. Even if the particular car they were driving didn't, most car locks these days are recessed into the door panels to make it harder to jimmy w/ a coat-hanger, so it's nearly impossible for someone to have seen them do that locking action.

The only way this is feasible is if they car they were driving was older than 15 years old.

25 seconds into the news report http://youtu.be/FAYG5gbgXrA

stsai465
05-03-2012, 13:01
25 seconds into the news report http://youtu.be/FAYG5gbgXrA
Can't view this (blocked at work); I will watch when I get home. I wasn't calling you "BS"; I meant I doubt the veracity of whoever claimed it.

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 13:07
Can't view this (blocked at work); I will watch when I get home. I wasn't calling you "BS"; I meant I doubt the veracity of whoever claimed it.

I didn't take it personal. I knew what you were saying. They've reported that in other places too. Maybe in a panic she just reached for a lock button. Not what I'd reach for.
:whistling:

DonGlock26
05-03-2012, 13:43
Was it 30 or 100? OR 1?

1? Really? You needed to say that to feel better about this whole incident?

Is it too hard to admit that a mob of blacks attacked and beat a non-black couple?

_

GWSHARK
05-03-2012, 14:18
1? Really? You needed to say that to feel better about this whole incident?

Is it too hard to admit that a mob of blacks attacked and beat a non-black couple?

_

A mob of 30 - 100 angry black guys attack these two and they live to tell about it? Does that sound realistic to you? Sounds exaggerated to me. :dunno:

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 14:31
A mob of 30 - 100 angry black guys attack these two and they live to tell about it? Does that sound realistic to you? Sounds exaggerated to me. :dunno:

Witnesses intervened, cops showed up, dude had to take a week off work from his injuries and is still sore. Witnesses said 30 surrounded the car with "waves" more approaching. the guy had five beating him the girl lost count. Yeah, I guess you're right.

GWSHARK
05-03-2012, 14:33
Witnesses intervened, cops showed up, dude had to take a week off work from his injuries and is still sore. Witnesses said 30 surrounded the car with "waves" more approaching. the guy had five beating him the girl lost count. Yeah, I guess you're right.

5 sounds much more realistic than 30 - 100.

JFrame
05-03-2012, 14:35

I dunno -- it could be a mob of 30, of which 4 or 5 did the actual pummeling. The others could have just served as an intimidating and impassible "wall."

Not that I have any clinical knowledge of the dynamic of mob behavior, but that seems like how it usually plays out...

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 14:40

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w459/concretefuzzynuts/8941-hey-i-see-you-troll.jpg

GWSHARK
05-03-2012, 14:52
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Sockydoodle/noobs.jpg

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 14:57
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Sockydoodle/noobs.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chesafreak
05-03-2012, 15:00
Norfolk is so different from one block to the next, and at night all bets are off. I work in this area, and even though its peaceful enough during the day, I would not venture here at night except for maybe going to MacArthur mall. I can't carry inside the office, but if I leave the office I'm carrying. Even in the nicer parts of Norfolk, you're only a few blocks from public housing and the homeless shelter.

My brother/sister in law used to live right behind MacArthur mall in Norfolk in some expensive condos. They couldn't open their door without having some homeless looking person bug them for money or booze.

When I go to the MacDonalds on St Paul's Blvd which is right in front of public housing, I notice the stares of the locals. It is not a place where I would want to be at night even though I'm 6'3", 240lbs and armed. Two thugs attempted to rob some undercover cops there recently.

You can't always avoid the bad parts of town, but when you're there don't do something stupid like getting out of your car to confront an angry mob.

brickboy240
05-03-2012, 15:15
Does it make it less of a story or less awful if it was only 5 versus 30?

I guess you work for big media. Blacks assault whites....non story.

- brickboy240

pipedreams
05-03-2012, 15:59

It doesn't matter if it is only one or two, it is assault and cannot be tolerated.

maxsnafu
05-03-2012, 16:13

Just make up whatever number makes you feel better.