Well, I think I'm ready to open my own shop now... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Well, I think I'm ready to open my own shop now...

NeverMore1701
05-01-2012, 16:57
Polished the internals, put a slight bevel on the magwell, and cut a thumb relief into the left grip panel today. I think that qualifies me to buy ACIIs in bulk, work my magic, and sell 'em for double. What do you guys say?

:whistling:

glock2740
05-01-2012, 17:30
I just hit the BIN button!

:rofl:

NeverMore1701
05-01-2012, 17:34

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

glock2740
05-01-2012, 17:49
If you got any "Chrome in a Can" laying around, make mine "hardchromed".

http://www.alsacorp.com/killercans.htm

That's some good stuff there man.

Ruggles
05-01-2012, 18:03
Do you make them new fangled double barrel 1911s? I wants one.

NeverMore1701
05-01-2012, 18:11
If you got any "Chrome in a Can" laying around, make mine "hardchromed".

http://www.alsacorp.com/killercans.htm

That's some good stuff there man.

Too expensive... I mean, silver metalic krylon is a better value :whistling:

Do you make them new fangled double barrel 1911s? I wants one.

I got some superglue gel that I usually use for attaching corals to rock, I should be able to rig something up. :thumbsup:

glock2740
05-01-2012, 18:14
Do they come with a 1 shot 1 hole 25 yard guarantee? Or is that $35 extra? :dunno:Also are commemorative cardboard boxes available? :supergrin:

Ruggles
05-01-2012, 18:24
Too expensive... I mean, silver metalic krylon is a better value :whistling:

I got some superglue gel that I usually use for attaching corals to rock, I should be able to rig something up. :thumbsup:

As long at they fire in unison I don't care what you stick em together with. And I want one of those bayonets on em, one on each 1911 :cool:

mleroux21
05-01-2012, 18:48
As long at they fire in unison I don't care what you stick em together with. And I want one of those bayonets on em, one on each 1911 :cool:

Zip Ties are perfect for attaching them together. As far as hard chrome, just use your wife's cheese grater and grate some silver crayons. Use any glue you have laying around (ie Elmers glue) and mix it with the crayon and brush on. Wait 24 hours and bling bam boom. Perfection

Marc

Ruggles
05-01-2012, 19:17
Zip Ties are perfect for attaching them together. As far as hard chrome, just use your wife's cheese grater and grate some silver crayons. Use any glue you have laying around (ie Elmers glue) and mix it with the crayon and brush on. Wait 24 hours and bling bam boom. Perfection

Marc

Sweet! I am gonna request some gold crayon as well, that will make is pimptastic! :cool:

NeverMore1701
05-01-2012, 19:35
Do they come with a 1 shot 1 hole 25 yard guarantee? Or is that $35 extra? :dunno:Also are commemorative cardboard boxes available? :supergrin:

I'll do you one better. One shot 1/2" groups are absolutely guaranteed out to 50 yards! And just because you're one of my first customers, it'll only run ya $30 (1 shot 1/2" group @ 100 yards optional for a small additional fee)!

These pistols will ship in only the finest, um, repurposed cardboard boxes. We here at NeverMore's Super Match Combat Custom Pistolworks care about the environment! $5 extra for your pick of Pizza Hut or Papa John's.

Sweet! I am gonna request some gold crayon as well, that will make is pimptastic! :cool:

How about one half of your double 1911 be silver and one gold? Extra pimpalicious that way!

Ruggles
05-01-2012, 20:08
I'll do you one better. One shot 1/2" groups are absolutely guaranteed out to 50 yards! And just because you're one of my first customers, it'll only run ya $30 (1 shot 1/2" group @ 100 yards optional for a small additional fee)!

These pistols will ship in only the finest, um, repurposed cardboard boxes. We here at NeverMore's Super Match Combat Custom Pistolworks care about the environment! $5 extra for your pick of Pizza Hut or Papa John's.

How about one half of your double 1911 be silver and one gold? Extra pimpalicious that way!

Hells yeah! I also want Punisher grips on one on em and mother of pearl on the other one. :cool:

And that is why a Glock picture thread is so boring the only thing different in any of the pictures is the color of crayon used to fill in the lettering on the slide. This kind of planning make the 1911 pictures threads so much more awesome! :tongueout:

NeverMore1701
05-01-2012, 20:14
Hells yeah! I also want Punisher grips on one on em and mother of pearl on the other one. :cool:

And that is why a Glock picture thread is so boring the only thing different in any of the pictures is the color of crayon used to fill in the lettering on the slide. This kind of planning make the 1911 pictures threads so much more awesome! :tongueout:

Life is exciting on the cutting edge! Speaking of cutting, you want those bayonets same color or contrasting? I could put a silver one on the gold side and vice versa.

faawrenchbndr
05-01-2012, 20:46
If Red Jacket can do it........:whistling:

NeverMore1701
05-01-2012, 20:48
If Red Jacket can do it........:whistling:

Damn right, I aim high and use their stellar example as one of my many inspirations!

bac1023
05-01-2012, 21:07

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

joecoastie
05-02-2012, 14:25
Instead of the bayonets could you use a couple of those Ballistic Knives?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife

NeverMore1701
05-02-2012, 14:41
Instead of the bayonets could you use a couple of those Ballistic Knives?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife

If you can dream it, I can dream I can build it!