13 yr old robber shot to death by armed citizen [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 13 yr old robber shot to death by armed citizen

HiVel
05-01-2012, 17:15
Birmingham, AL.
Young 13 yr old robber with a T-shirt wrapped around his head and a cocked and loaded shotgun poked his gun at a man and his wife entering their gated condo community at around 11PM and told them to get out of the car. The driver (man) pulled his gun and shot the punk to death. Police said self defense-no prosecution(probably). Shotgun was found to be loaded and cocked by police officer. Justified shooting. Punk was 13 years old-unreal.
Note-
Treyvon's parents are coming here soon for a fund raiser and "Memorial Hoody March" for his new foundation. This is all CRAZY.

Why are these punks running around with hoods and t-shirts and shotguns trying to rob citizens? We are armed kiddies-go home and watch TV or better yet get a job for even better go to school and study something. I hope the Trevon thing does not turn into a real problem here. This whole thing is a sad commentary on our society and th elack of family values in certain groups.

azatrox
05-01-2012, 21:08
Sounds like Darwin in action.

RustyShackelford
05-01-2012, 21:26
One down.....

frank4570
05-01-2012, 21:34
Funny how jumpy people get when they are robbed at gunpoint and they think they might die.

G22Dude
05-01-2012, 21:42
The kid had it coming

DonGlock26
05-02-2012, 11:42
The future budget deficit just got a few million smaller.

Bren
05-02-2012, 12:26
Birmingham, AL.
Young 13 yr old robber with a T-shirt wrapped around his head and a cocked and loaded shotgun poked his gun at a man and his wife entering their gated condo community at around 11PM and told them to get out of the car. The driver (man) pulled his gun and shot the punk to death. Police said self defense-no prosecution(probably). Shotgun was found to be loaded and cocked by police officer. Justified shooting. Punk was 13 years old-unreal.

Good riddance - the world didn't need him becoming a 14-year-old criminal.

Note-
Treyvon's parents are coming here soon for a fund raiser and "Memorial Hoody March" for his new foundation. This is all CRAZY.

Why are these punks running around with hoods and t-shirts and shotguns trying to rob citizens? We are armed kiddies-go home and watch TV or better yet get a job for even better go to school and study something. I hope the Trevon thing does not turn into a real problem here. This whole thing is a sad commentary on our society and th elack of family values in certain groups.

Are you telling me that making as much cash as possible off your son's criminal death isn't good "family values"? What value does family have, if you can't measure it in dollars.:rofl:

chrisbritt15
05-02-2012, 12:31
man their starting young lol I wonder how many baby mommas he was trying to feed?

stsai465
05-02-2012, 12:44
First of all, good riddance to the 13-yr old POS.
Second, how the heck did the old gentleman managed to get his gun up and fired if the punk had the initiative w/ a chambered shotgun already on-target? Presumably, either the punk froze, or the old guy managed to con the punk w/ "I'm reaching for my wallet now..." while pulling out his gun.
Third, hopefully the older couple don't face any legal charges/expenses.

Bren
05-02-2012, 12:45

Hey, this inspired me to look up the JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN FOUNDATION, INC. in the Floirda Sec. of State's records.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/00083995.pdf

Turns out it's a non-profit...so how could they be doing it for the money?

Oh yeah, it's because (2)(d) of the articles allows them to pay the members, officers or directors "reasonable compensation" for services rendered.

The directors include his mother, brother, what may be his sister, and possibly a guy who actually knows how to do the financial stuff (Marketing Director, Michael Hall). Looks like mom is cashing in (and possibly cutting the ex-husband out).

brickboy240
05-02-2012, 13:36
Rob house...get shot...simple enough.

- brickboy240

janice6
05-02-2012, 13:44
Kid probably thought "we have the power" like a bunch of other thugs think.

Good lesson for thugs. Even "getting the drop" on someone can get you killed.

pilsbury
05-02-2012, 15:14
Act stupid, pay the cost.

G22Dude
05-02-2012, 15:39
Act stupid, pay the cost.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this simple principle

cowboywannabe
05-02-2012, 15:44
more oxygen for us!

Kingarthurhk
05-02-2012, 17:50
I wonder who will start marching for the 13 year old with the shotgun? It will be the "T-shirt Head" march.

steveksux
05-02-2012, 17:55
I wonder who will start marching for the 13 year old with the shotgun? It will be the "T-shirt Head" march.His 26 year old mother.

Randy

71Commander
05-03-2012, 05:10
One down.....

Actually it's up to two now.

Bren
05-03-2012, 06:29
Mother of teen shot in robbery wants answers (http://www.abc3340.com/story/18034499/youth-violence)

Actually, it's not the usual BS - the mother says he was a good boy and wouldn't do things like that, but instead of blaming the victim she blames people he hung around with for putting him up to it. They even cite some activist type mother who says, "We've got to take our role back as parents. We got to put our foot down and discipline our kids."

Coincidentally, little Jaquares was just going to the store, but never came home - sounds familiar.

Not bad for an event of that type.

BassCatcher
05-03-2012, 06:43
Hey, this inspired me to look up the JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN FOUNDATION, INC. in the Floirda Sec. of State's records.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/00083995.pdf

Turns out it's a non-profit...so how could they be doing it for the money?

Oh yeah, it's because (2)(d) of the articles allows them to pay the members, officers or directors "reasonable compensation" for services rendered.

The directors include his mother, brother, what may be his sister, and possibly a guy who actually knows how to do the financial stuff (Marketing Director, Michael Hall). Looks like mom is cashing in (and possibly cutting the ex-husband out).

So, let's see now. The mother created this money raising foundation and she has also Copyrighted his name. Story here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/trayvon-martins-mother-files-to-trademark-sons-name-2262957.html

Tell me again. What was the definition of "cashing in"? :faint:

DonGlock26
05-03-2012, 06:47
So, let's see now. The mother created this money raising foundation and she has also Copyrighted his name. Story here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/trayvon-martins-mother-files-to-trademark-sons-name-2262957.html

A new industry for women with dead criminal sons with unusual names.

_

ancient_serpent
05-03-2012, 07:15
She want's answers, eh? Here's an answer: Stop letting your children run aroudn after curfew. Stop supporting a culture that glorifies violence, ignorance and drugs. Stop teaching your children to hate the police, other races or people that are educated and financially successful.
I'd bet that if his heros were Stephen Hawking and Eli Whitney instead of Tupac or "Snoop" there would be a better chance that he'd be alive and a productive member of society.

71Commander
05-03-2012, 07:19
Mother of teen shot in robbery wants answers (http://www.abc3340.com/story/18034499/youth-violence)

"We've got to take our role back as parents. We got to put our foot down and discipline our kids."

Liberals have made childhood discipline illegal. You, as a parent, would face serious jail time.

They reap what they sow.

svtpwnz
05-03-2012, 08:51
What the hell is wrong with people. I have a 14 year old son and I couldn't fathom the notion of him out robbing someone at 11pm with a shotgun.

1. why was he out at 11pm without an adult?
2. how the hell did he get a hold of a shotgun?
3. did the parents maintain intrest in this kids personal life? (reading cell phone, looking on his FB page, staying in contact with and knowing who his friends are, etc.)

The parents of this kid need to be charged with his murder!

Cavalry Doc
05-03-2012, 08:56
What the hell is wrong with people. I have a 14 year old son and I couldn't fathom the notion of him out robbing someone at 11pm with a shotgun.

1. why was he out at 11pm without an adult?
2. how the hell did he get a hold of a shotgun?
3. did the parents maintain intrest in this kids personal life? (reading cell phone, looking on his FB page, staying in contact with and knowing who his friends are, etc.)

The parents of this kid need to be charged with his murder!

Maybe not murder, but neglect should be easy to prove. In a lot of states, it's illegal to provide a firearm to a minor, there should be a charge there. The armed victim should be made whole too, if he has any valid claims to make.

Bren
05-03-2012, 09:02

That's pretty much the definition.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, it seems like the amount donated on the JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN FOUNDATION, INC. web site has actually gone down since yesterday. Huh?

Considering they have raised funds from coast to coast, had profits from a song pledged, etc., the new amount seems low.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tanya-young-williams/trayvon-martin-rally-la_b_1458052.html

Interesting, after the Nation of Islam gave $5,000, celebrities helped fill buckets with cash and then "Reverend Sharpton handed the filled buckets to the Martin family."

TBO
05-03-2012, 10:48
Fortunately a Cop didn't kill the 13 yr old.

Glocksanity
05-03-2012, 11:07
Shotgun was found to be loaded and cocked by police officer.

Why did the police officer cock the loaded shotgun?

Or, do newspapers need new editors and writers?

concretefuzzynuts
05-03-2012, 11:18

Asked and answered, your honor.

TBO
05-03-2012, 11:18
Why did the police officer cock the loaded shotgun?

Fixed :cool:

DonGlock26
05-03-2012, 13:46
Fortunately a Cop didn't kill the 13 yr old.

That would have automatically been raciss.

_

G22Dude
05-04-2012, 17:08
The Jefferson County DA has ruled the shooting a justifable homicide

Kingarthurhk
05-04-2012, 17:38
The Jefferson County DA has ruled the shooting a justifable homicide

That can all change if the marching starts, and Obama says, "If I had a T-shirt, it might look like that."

Kingarthurhk
05-04-2012, 17:39
A new industry for women with dead criminal sons with unusual names.

_

Not to mention apparel choices.