let's just say it republicans are the problem [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : let's just say it republicans are the problem

W420Hunter
05-02-2012, 10:23
Ok so I ran across this on a friends facebook. As a teacher I have seen her become more and more liberal, but this is just insane.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lets-just-say-it-the-republicans-are-the-problem/2012/04/27/gIQAxCVUlT_story.html

brickboy240
05-02-2012, 10:57
Funny!

If the GOP is sooo ideologically extreme, why then do we get candidates like McCain and Romney?

Laughable....

- brickboy240

janice6
05-02-2012, 11:03
Let's just say it, "Everybody else is the problem."

My ideas are the only ones that count.

I am better at making good decisions then others.

Nice to hear liberals that are objective.

Some people are more equal then others.

Wizard of ID: "Kings are equal too."

DonGlock26
05-02-2012, 11:28
Progressives cannot face nor admit their own failure. I'd pity them, if they were not trying to wreck America.

-

series1811
05-02-2012, 14:38
A great glimpse into the mind of a liberal. They really think, in their little heart of hearts, that they are the moderates, and everyone else is guilty of extreme thinking.

Delusional? :whistling:

aircarver
05-02-2012, 16:11
Persuading these folks is impossible. They need to be defeated.

W420Hunter
05-02-2012, 17:25
I posted on her link saying and I quoet "The idea of blaiming one party for all the problems is asinine at best. This is a problem caused by both partys." To show her tolerance she deleted my comment.

kirgi08
05-03-2012, 03:55
:crazy:

GAFinch
05-03-2012, 19:33
Nationalizing health care, nationalizing GM, further nationalizing home mortgages, complete repealing of Clinton-era welfare reforms, expansion of food stamps, $1.3 trillion/year deficits, current and pending massive gutting of military, billions of dollars to mismanaged green companies, virtual ban on new coal plants, virtual ban on public oil drilling, attacks on private oil drilling, impending bans on natural gas extraction, impending complete nationalization of student loans, impending repeal of DOMA, limited border enforcement, impending complete amnesty for illegal immigrants, impending bankruptcies of social security and Medicare.

None of this is even remotely moderate/center-right, which is why the American people elected new congressmen with backbones for the sole purpose of shutting down the left wing legislative train. These "extremists" are doing what the majority of the American public wants them to do.

Lockback
05-03-2012, 19:49
Funny!

If the GOP is sooo ideologically extreme, why then do we get candidates like McCain and Romney?

Laughable....

- brickboy240

Man, that is a great point. :rofl: