Today's word ! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Today's word !

dango
05-03-2012, 06:43
I started physical therapy last week and used muscles I haven't used in almost two years.
The word for today is:

Ouch !

HiddenEyes
05-03-2012, 11:17
Pain is weakness leaving the body. :supergrin:

Mr. HE:cool:

tous
05-03-2012, 12:21
Ouch! is better than Owie!

dango
05-03-2012, 12:45
Ouch is a good thing , it means I still feel things.

tous
05-03-2012, 13:03
Among other names, cabana boys call G33's place 'Palace of Owie.' :ack:

69stingray
05-03-2012, 20:25
:wavey: hey dango
It's been so hard, but I'm doing much better.
Waking up alive, another day.
It never seems easy
when you're fighting, another day.
Where I looked at what I'm facing,
don't know if I can take it.
I could scream out loud,
but I'm wasting my time.
This pain only reminds me, I'm still alive.
This pain only reminds me (I'm still alive)
This pain only reminds me (I'm still alive)
I could scream out loud,
but I'm wasting my time.
This pain only reminds me, I'm still alive.

I'm Still Alive

Angry Fist
05-03-2012, 22:05
POE - ANGRY JOHNNY (Music Video - Original 1995) - YouTube

tous
05-04-2012, 08:38
This thread is painful. :ack:

dango
05-04-2012, 14:45
Today's word ,( Funny) ! I saw my neighbor pull his side-by-side up to his pond. He must a left it out of gear and running.
As Murfy's Law would have it , Yeap . it rolled into the pond.:supergrin:
Now don't get me wrong , I really like this guy .great neighbor.
I helped him hook up his truck and pull it out.
Did you ever have one of those times when you started laughing and could not stop ? I laughed for two hours till I cried. I did jump in the water to hook him up but no doubt , he was mad.

Damn funny is the word. :supergrin:

tous
05-04-2012, 19:26
Hammerman Likens has a way with words.

dango
05-05-2012, 18:47
Today's word is-Auuuuuuuh ! The wife just gave me a whole body rub with lotion, Auuuh! .

kcb
05-05-2012, 19:14
Today's word is-Auuuuuuuh ! The wife just gave me a whole body rub with lotion, Auuuh! .

I assume that "Auuuuuuuh" is a good word!

I would love a whole body massage!

I pray that your pain gets better every day. There is nothing worse than living with chronic pain!

:angel:

dango
05-06-2012, 06:31
Brings to mind a good word for today!

Fib , I'll do anything to get another whole body thing.
That was too nice . :supergrin:

Jack23
05-06-2012, 14:48
OP, I feel ya bro! As a result of numerous knee, hand and shoulder surgeries I have been there, done that and have the T-Shirt. Good luck with it.

Hidden Eyes I agree with you. That was my motto during my times on the "rack".

dango
05-07-2012, 08:52
To days word ,( read) ! I love nasty weather , rain , wind . lightening and we got 80% chance of that tonight . I just got back from setting my tent up down at my friend's camp. It's well off the road and I can drive to it. A good scary ass book with all the effects.
Call me crazy but I love scaring myself. I read the shinning in a white out ski touring , I love that stuff.

Reading is the word for tonight. :supergrin:

tous
05-07-2012, 10:37
You're crazy. :tongueout:

Just ask and we'll be happy to call you anything you like. :strong:

kcb
05-07-2012, 18:31
To days word ,( read) ! I love nasty weather , rain , wind . lightening and we got 80% chance of that tonight . I just got back from setting my tent up down at my friend's camp. It's well off the road and I can drive to it. A good scary ass book with all the effects.
Call me crazy but I love scaring myself. I read the shinning in a white out ski touring , I love that stuff.

Reading is the word for tonight. :supergrin:

Going to go read now...until I drop the book and fall asleep.

We use to go camping all the time when I was a little girl...and we took our girls when they were young.

I would love to go camping again....but definitely not in Florida right now. The mosquitos would carry us away. If we don't sit out by the firepit on our pool deck early enough, they will feast on our feet. :wow:

Is there a place where it is still cold enough say....after June 8...where you can camp out under the stars, and even be a little on the cold side still???? Where you can sit by the campfire and cuddle up with your sweetheart and not be carried away by mosquitos and the no-see-ums?

Edited to add:

Note: It is MY Monday Night, and it is my hubby's Friday Night.
I am going to go read from my Kindle in my bed right now. He will stay up and watch what HE wants to watch on the tele.

It will probably take me about 10 minutes to pass out...and he'll come to bed and find my Kindle...still on, laying on my chest....with me sound asleep.

I don't last long once I'm comfortable. I love to read at night...I just can't get too comfortable, without falling asleep!

:sigh: 23 days left of school! :woohoo:

tous
05-08-2012, 11:38
<--- sleeping after cuddling a Kindle

dango
05-08-2012, 15:38
<--- sleeping after cuddling a Kindle

You've never cuddled a kindle ? I'll look around and see if I can find an inflatable kindle for you .

Oh yea , today's word , body rub !

Bullman
05-09-2012, 07:11
Pain is weakness leaving the body. :supergrin:

Mr. HE:cool:

I would think I am the strongest person in the world then, cause I have a lot of weakness leaving me everyday.

dango
05-09-2012, 08:45
I would think I am the strongest person in the world then, cause I have a lot of weakness leaving me everyday.

Hey Bullman , I feel for you , it can be really tough. Some days you can bite the bullet and some days it just wears on you . Hang tough , I don't know what else to tell you.

Today's word , "BULLETS" for Bullman !Hang in there buddy .

Bullman
05-09-2012, 10:09
I probably need to sew my mouth shut. Might be the weather change, but the bottom of my feet hurt, my knees ache, back hurts, I could stand to lose about 50 or 60 pounds.

dango
05-10-2012, 12:27
Today's word ' BUMMER' ,.I woke up this morning crippled on my right side. They consulted , the doctors and they think scar tissue has developed around a nerve and it's cutting off impulses to my right side.Looks like more surgery , damn.
It's tough to type lefty.This really frustrating , tired of getting cut up again , I feel like I'm in a slauter house !

dango
05-11-2012, 13:20
Today's word BETTER .I'm getting pretty good with left hand.
Am having a little trouble with mouse but everything else is ok.

Angry Fist
05-11-2012, 18:52
Tomorrows Word... Cool!

My blind best friend had a stroke/siezure combo last week, that left him looking like he got his ass beat proper. He came home last night, and I plan on whippin' his ass at some spades later on. You will be fine, dango.

My buddy, however, will suffer his semi-regular defeat.... :whistling:

dango
05-12-2012, 07:33
Tomorrows Word... Cool!

My blind best friend had a stroke/siezure combo last week, that left him looking like he got his ass beat proper. He came home last night, and I plan on whippin' his ass at some spades later on. You will be fine, dango.

My buddy, however, will suffer his semi-regular defeat.... :whistling:

Today's word , inspirational ! I find that story very helpful .I know how lucky I am , could have been a paralized from the neck down but I ain't .this thing here is just a slight obsticle wich I will over come.I'm getting pretty good lefty , hell , I might even try shooting lefty in maybe a week or two but not yet.My prayers go out to your friend and I WISH HIM THE BEST.
thank you for that story , it only lets me know where I stand and how lucky I AM .
And thank for that , only makes me know how lucky I am.

dango
05-13-2012, 16:25
Today's word -MOMS- we love you all happy mothers day !:supergrin: