‘Justice for Trayvon’: 15 Whites Beaten By Gangs of Black Thugs… So Far [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ‘Justice for Trayvon’: 15 Whites Beaten By Gangs of Black Thugs… So Far

DonGlock26
05-03-2012, 17:50
‘Justice for Trayvon’: 15 Whites Beaten By Gangs of Black Thugs… So Far

And the case hasn't even made it to trial yet.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/justice-for-trayvon-15-whites-beaten-by-gangs-of-black-thugs-so-far/?singlepage=true

This is just the beginning.

_

aircarver
05-03-2012, 18:20
Wait'll Zimmerman walks ...... :alex:

Cavalry Doc
05-03-2012, 20:51
Be careful out there. Spare mags are now a part of the well dressed man's wardrobe.http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/139/5/5/_bond__by_NT_121784.gif

FLIPPER 348
05-03-2012, 20:58
stupid blacks, they should be beating up Hispanic Jews (duh)

Natty
05-04-2012, 03:37
Wait'll Zimmerman walks ...... :alex:

This.

FL Airedale
05-04-2012, 03:59
The stupid that walk among us don't seem to understand that beating an innocent person, that has never even seen Trayvon, isn't justice for anyone.

Natty
05-04-2012, 04:04
The stupid that walk among us don't seem to understand that beating an innocent person, that has never even seen Trayvon, isn't justice for anyone.

Inherent genetic savagery has no comprehension of justice.

Cavalry Doc
05-04-2012, 05:33

But it is misplaced revenge. Angry people lose about 2/3 or more of their baseline IQ.

eracer
05-04-2012, 05:40
But it is misplaced revenge. Angry people lose about 2/3 or more of their baseline IQ.I thought breathing required an IQ of at least 25?

Goaltender66
05-04-2012, 05:48
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r4V-qHMhnow/T6MMzDGAHBI/AAAAAAAACt4/msiMRhXCiJY/s1600/racethroughaleftistprism.png

Cavalry Doc
05-04-2012, 05:57
I thought breathing required an IQ of at least 25?

The medical literature is full of descriptions of brain dead people still breathing. Some, but not most, have jobs. Most of us have worked with one of these people at one time or another, whether we realized it or not.

eracer
05-04-2012, 05:58
The medical literature is full of descriptions of brain dead people still breathing. Some, but not most, have jobs. Most of us have worked with one of these people at one time or another, whether we realized it or not.I guess it doesn't take much to screw up a Big Mac.

aircarver
05-04-2012, 06:04
The medical literature is full of descriptions of brain dead people still breathing. Some, but not most, have jobs. Most of us have worked with one of these people at one time or another, whether we realized it or not.

Which reminded me of the lawyer joke about the lawyer who apparently was able to function without a brain ......

ssssh...... BOOM !

:outtahere::supergrin:

teumessian_fox
05-04-2012, 09:14

Anybody who thinks this has to do with that dead ghetto thug is mistaken.

Those punks would be beating up whites anyway. The only reason it's newsworthy is because they used the excuse of the (earlier alluded to) dead thug.

stsai465
05-04-2012, 10:05
The problem with being prepared; in our current environment (ie, who's running the Justice Dept), any black-on-white crime is downplayed or ignored, but a white defending himself from black attackers w/ a CHL will be prosecuted/railroaded into court, where he will be bankrupted having to defend himself, guilty or otherwise.

Think I'm exaggerating? Read the OP's link then come back and say that.

DOC44
05-04-2012, 10:58
Be careful out there. Spare mags are now a part of the well dressed man's wardrobe.http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/139/5/5/_bond__by_NT_121784.gif
44 rounds of 45ACP should be enough to let me get to the truck............. then its 4th of July.

Doc44

snerd
05-04-2012, 11:22
...... then its 4th of July.

Doc44
Roman candles are so pretty this time of year! :supergrin:

juggy4711
05-04-2012, 23:00
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r4V-qHMhnow/T6MMzDGAHBI/AAAAAAAACt4/msiMRhXCiJY/s1600/racethroughaleftistprism.png

She has high cheekbones in her ancestry and that's all the proof I need to give her minority status.

Allfal
05-04-2012, 23:58
There are so many problems with this case, the only thing I can hope for now is that Zimmerman walks a free, rich man and that all the race baiters are appropriately punished. All of that probably won't happen.

If the community really wants's to get upset and protest something, here is a 58 year old man that pursues a 14 year old subject, runs him over with his van, drags his still alive body from under the van, beats and strips him in order to recover the wallet that the 14 year old " allegedly " stole from him, killing the kid in the process. Although I understand the man's actions, I won't defend them.

There will be no national news on this. No big protests. Something is missing to make that happen.
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/1st-degree-murder-charge-for-man-suspected-of/1KMVZhxlPUGbu1nGtwjQAg.cspx

DOC44
05-05-2012, 06:03
Murderer was dressed in white.

Murderer was a dressed in white man

The murderer was a white man.

Doc44

Deployment Solu
05-05-2012, 10:42
[QUOTE=DOC44;18927183]44 rounds of 45ACP should be enough to let me get to the truck............. then its 4th of July.

Doc44[/QUOTE

This!!!!!

Deployment Solu
05-05-2012, 11:30
There are so many problems with this case, the only thing I can hope for now is that Zimmerman walks a free, rich man and that all the race baiters are appropriately punished. All of that probably won't happen.

If the community really wants's to get upset and protest something, here is a 58 year old man that pursues a 14 year old subject, runs him over with his van, drags his still alive body from under the van, beats and strips him in order to recover the wallet that the 14 year old " allegedly " stole from him, killing the kid in the process. Although I understand the man's actions, I won't defend them.

There will be no national news on this. No big protests. Something is missing to make that happen.
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/1st-degree-murder-charge-for-man-suspected-of/1KMVZhxlPUGbu1nGtwjQAg.cspx

This happened in Little Rock, AR. read some of the comments. If the kid wouldn't have stolen the wallet, he would still be alive. End of story. 1st degree murder?? I doubt he will be convicted. It was a black on black crime. Just the guys hair and gotee were white. I wonder if that is enough for the race baiters????

janice6
05-05-2012, 11:50
Holder is a prime example nothing. He will be responsible when this gets to a boiling point and he will be the catalyst. Obama's along for the votes.

F350
05-05-2012, 12:20

Yea; but mostly at the DMV, County offices, Revenue offices (city, county, state & fed).....

Cavalry Doc
05-05-2012, 13:02
Yea; but mostly at the DMV, County offices, Revenue offices (city, county, state & fed).....

Generally speaking, generalizing is bad.

There are heroes and zero's in every profession. Those that truly understand the human condition get that.

Gray_Rider
05-05-2012, 13:56
Been waiting for this and it will be more interesting as time passes.....but this isn't a "hate crime" folks!

Gray_Rider

Cavalry Doc
05-05-2012, 14:00
Just be ready to meet your best friend, your worst enemy, a violent mob, and a random well armed maniac at all times.

Allfal
05-05-2012, 16:41
This happened in Little Rock, AR. read some of the comments. If the kid wouldn't have stolen the wallet, he would still be alive. End of story. 1st degree murder?? I doubt he will be convicted. It was a black on black crime. Just the guys hair and gotee were white. I wonder if that is enough for the race baiters????

That was kind of my point. Keep all the facts of the case the same. Change the race of the driver to Caucasian and you have a whole new series of allegations with no facts to support them.

With black on black crime there is no outcry, no retribution, just another day in the neighborhood. Let the driver be a "white black" then sit back and watch the shenanigans.

I also seriously doubt a Murder 1 conviction in this case. Once again though, change the driver's race. If the white subject ran the black robber over, pulled him out from under the van, beat and stripped him to recover his property, killing him somewhere in that process, a plea to murder 2 would be a gift from the AG.

walt cowan
05-06-2012, 07:08
who is benard getz?

Cavalry Doc
05-06-2012, 07:33
who is benard getz?

:faint:

I must be getting old.

Here you go: http://bit.ly/Kcbc4y

cowboywannabe
05-06-2012, 07:47
‘Justice for Trayvon’: 15 Whites Beaten By Gangs of Black Thugs… So Far

thats o.k., blacks have killed more blacks in that same time frame.

Skyhook
05-06-2012, 07:55
thats o.k., blacks have killed more blacks in that same time frame.

Exactly; What's the big deal- everybody's doin' it.

:whistling:

aircarver
05-06-2012, 08:43
who is benard getz?

1) It was NYC.......:upeyes:

2) He talked too much ......:upeyes:

walt cowan
05-06-2012, 08:55
1) It was NYC.......:upeyes:

2) He talked too much ......:upeyes:

yes, he broke the third rule of the three S's of the ny subway system...
shoot, scoot and shut up.:supergrin: