Third Employee Fired After Another Edited George Zimmerman 911 Tape Surface [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Third Employee Fired After Another Edited George Zimmerman 911 Tape Surface

snerd
05-04-2012, 10:30
All these little guys taking the fall for the control masters.
And then there were three.

A third NBC employee has been fired from the network after yet another misleadingly edited George Zimmerman 911 tape surfaced from the Trayvon Martin

shooting.http://www.theblaze.com/stories/third-employee-fired-after-another-edited-george-zimmerman-911-tape-surfaces/

callihan_44
05-04-2012, 11:16
if he walks he should sue the hell out of nbc

snerd
05-04-2012, 11:18
if he walks he should sue the hell out of nbc
I think they see the writing on the wall and are trying to cover their bases as we speak.

brickboy240
05-04-2012, 11:20
does not really matter now...does it?

Big media got its race warfare message out there and got them all riled up. Mission accomplished.

This is merely window dressing done to make it SEEM as if NBC is responsible and credible after Pandora's Box was opened.

Sad...sad..sad.

- brickboy240

FL Airedale
05-04-2012, 11:47
Ethics in journalism seems to be a distant memory. Manipulating sound bytes is no different that using Photoshop to change photos.

What next? Are we going to see photos of Zimmerman at a Klan rally?

Reporters have forgotten that their job is to REPORT the news, not MAKE the news. :steamed:

JAS104
05-04-2012, 12:07
I'm so over this Zimmer nonsense.

cowboywannabe
05-04-2012, 12:31
does not really matter now...does it?

Big media got its race warfare message out there and got them all riled up. Mission accomplished.

This is merely window dressing done to make it SEEM as if NBC is responsible and credible after Pandora's Box was opened.

Sad...sad..sad.

- brickboy240

this.

oldman11
05-04-2012, 12:43
I think they see the writing on the wall and are trying to cover their bases as we speak.
The ones that should be fired are the ones that told the techs to doctor the video's. I think the techs are just scapegoats.