Is there a list of [b]lie[/b]beral Actors to boycott? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a list of [b]lie[/b]beral Actors to boycott?

Vic777
05-05-2012, 09:41
Is there a list of lieberal Actors and Directors etc. Air Heads like Matt Damon, Michael Moore and George Clooney etc. who we can boycott? Why spend your after tax dollars on people who despise and laugh at you? Will somebody start a Web page listing who said what and who is laughing at us? Which Hollywood Celebrities are supporting Obama and movies that poke fun at you?

eracer
05-05-2012, 10:07
Boycott all Hollywood actors and you'll have a pretty accurate list.

BicycleDay43
05-05-2012, 10:24
Is there a list of lieberal Actors and Directors etc. Air Heads like Matt Damon, Michael Moore and George Clooney etc. who we can boycott? Why spend your after tax dollars on people who despise and laugh at you? Will somebody start a Web page listing who said what and who is laughing at us? Which Hollywood Celebrities are supporting Obama and movies that poke fun at you?

Do you just spend your free time thinking of these things?

That's like..."I'm not gonna watch my favorite sport team play because their GM is a liberal".

Are you just never gonna watch Saving Private Ryan again because Matt Damon and Tom Hanks are in it?

JBnTX
05-05-2012, 11:17
Do you just spend your free time thinking of these things?

That's like..."I'm not gonna watch my favorite sport team play because their GM is a liberal".

Are you just never gonna watch Saving Private Ryan again because Matt Damon and Tom Hanks are in it?

Exactly!

You have to separate the actor from his political statements.
Watch the movie and ignore the political rant.

Remember, a lot of the hollywood types crave attention and will say stupid stuff or even get arrested just for the publicity.

HarlDane
05-05-2012, 11:29
I look at it like this; every dollar I spend end up in hundreds, if not thousands of pockets. If I go to a movie, it's everyone from the kid selling the popcorn to the star on the screen.

When you look at it like that, it seems rather pointless to boycott a product or business because of the political beliefs of one of the many people whose work went into the process.

callihan_44
05-05-2012, 22:57
i find it pretty easy to boycott hollyweird considering most of the movies are pure crap...cant remember the last time I went to the theatre

FLIPPER 348
05-05-2012, 23:54
dude, your avatar is from a Hollywood movie

ScubaSven
05-06-2012, 01:32

Don't confuse him with facts - he's obviously on a mission of self-righteousness.

callihan_44
05-06-2012, 10:00

no ****? I wouldve never guessed that one shirlock, good thing your on the case!

callihan_44
05-06-2012, 10:05
Don't confuse him with facts - he's obviously on a mission of self-righteousness.

:upeyes: yeah, you go girl

pugman
05-06-2012, 10:49

Such a list is very difficult to get - why?

Many big name actors (and even quite a few B listers)have their own production companies.

Did you know George Clooney is a part owner of Section 8 productions? Brad Pitt owns Plan B which owns the rights to World War Z which as a zombie lover I will go see.

Trying to avoid lining the pockets of liberals is like trying to stop lining the pockets of conservatives.

Rich people invest wisely (for the most part) into whatever will make them more money or give the potential to make more money.

Streetking
05-06-2012, 11:01
Sometimes you need to stand behind your convictions and put your money where you mouth is. You can make all kinds of excuses and justifications. I boycott all of them except Selic and Clint.

pugman
05-06-2012, 11:13
Sometimes you need to stand behind your convictions and put your money where you mouth is. You can make all kinds of excuses and justifications. I boycott all of them except Selic and Clint.

If I told you Matt Damon owned stock in P&G would you stop buying Tide, Iams, Puffs, Duracell?

Dont' get me wrong...I love Clint Eastwood...but point in fact

Gran Torino was produced by his production company of Malpaso Productions in a joint effort with Village Roadshow Pictures

Village Roadshow Pictures helped produce Ocean's 11, 12 and 13...

Which helped line Matt Damon's, George Clooney's, and Julia Robert's pockets.

Hollywood is a deep cesspool full of shallow vermin.