Charlie Sheen for the NRA Board [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen for the NRA Board

jutland
05-05-2012, 10:41
We need an A list celebrity willing to speak his mind without any constrainsts placed on him by political correctness and morals. If we could get Charlie to support the 2nd amendment we would not have to worry about Ted.

Additionally, Charlie would have an even better in with the Secret Service than Ted. Charlie likes hookers. So does the Secret Service. Ted is a b list guy with a low rated show on channel 100 and something on your cable box. Charlie is an A lister on tv every day, and a new show coming out.

Ted is an aging rocker opening for other aging rockers. Charlie is a Warlock. How cool is that? If yelling, caused by medication, legal or illegal doesn't work, cast a spell.

Ted hunts wild animals, sometimes even within the law. Charlie has Tiger Blood, making him a wild animal.

I just don't see a downside.

frank4570
05-05-2012, 10:45
Absolutely agree. And I'll bet charile would LOVE guns.

We need an A list celebrity willing to speak his mind without any constrainsts placed on him by political correctness and morals. If we could get Charlie to support the 2nd amendment we would not have to worry about Ted.

Additionally, Charlie would have an even better in with the Secret Service than Ted. Charlie likes hookers. So does the Secret Service. Ted is a b list guy with a low rated show on channel 100 and something on your cable box. Charlie is an A lister on tv every day, and a new show coming out.

Ted is an aging rocker opening for other aging rockers. Charlie is a Warlock. How cool is that? If yelling, caused by medication, legal or illegal doesn't work, cast a spell.

Ted hunts wild animals, sometimes even within the law. Charlie has Tiger Blood, making him a wild animal.

JBnTX
05-05-2012, 11:12
I'm going to say it again:

Sometimes gun owners are their own worst enemy.

HarleyGuy
05-05-2012, 13:11
With Charlie's history of domestic violence as well as the "accidental" dischage of a handgun that injured, then-girlfriend (now Mrs. Travolta) I doubt that Charlie would even be allowed to own a handgun, and certainly not a good spokesperson or role model for gun owners.

However, when he's straight and sober he seem's to be a very likeable person.

Cavalry Doc
05-05-2012, 13:57
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/258/0/6/Bong_smoker_by_Manhunter2k5.gif

Or maybe not.

Just1More
05-05-2012, 14:33
I'm going to say it again:

Sometimes gun owners are their own worst enemy.

+1. Just ask the California Open Carriers how their little demonstrations turned out.

frank4570
05-05-2012, 17:00
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/258/0/6/Bong_smoker_by_Manhunter2k5.gif

Or maybe not.

People have gone on about how great it is that Ted just talks without concern for what anybody thinks. So Charlie would be far better.
Like Ted on coke.

JBnTX
05-05-2012, 18:28
People have gone on about how great it is that Ted just talks without concern for what anybody thinks. So Charlie would be far better.
Like Ted on coke.

Do You REALLY want Charlie Sheen representing the NRA?

, 1981 arrested for possession of marijuana (minor)

ˇ 1982 arrested for credit card fraud (minor)

ˇ 1982 attacked high school teacher ( no charges)

ˇ 1990 accidentally shot fiancé Kelly Preston (unclear if Sheen was involved directly in the shooting, ruled accidental)

ˇ 1994 sued by a woman who claimed he hit her in the head after she refused sex (not criminal)

ˇ 1995 testified in trial of Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss (no charges filed)

ˇ 1997 pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of battery with serious bodily injury

ˇ 1998 ordered to drug rehabilitation after near fatal drug overdose, this was a parole violation

ˇ 2006 wife files for a restraining order (no charges)

ˇ 2010 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor third-degree assault charge; in exchange, the prosecution dropped two other more serious charges, including a felony charge of menacing

ˇ 2010 accused of choking female companion, no charges filed

ˇ 2011 wife requests a restraining order and his two year old twins are removed from his home, wife alleges threatening but does not file criminal complaint (no charges so far)

hogfish
05-05-2012, 18:48

:rofl: As soon as I saw the title, I knew this was about Ted!

:music:

Cavalry Doc
05-05-2012, 19:13
Like Ted on coke.

Ted's a little over the top, a lot some of the time. But he is all natural. Drug, caffeine and alcohol free.

Charlie is a loser addict with little or no self control that pissed away millions.

If it were a race, I'll take Ted. Any chance there is a third option???!

frank4570
05-05-2012, 19:24
Ted's a little over the top, a lot some of the time. But he is all natural. Drug, caffeine and alcohol free.

Charlie is a loser addict with little or no self control that pissed away millions.

If it were a race, I'll take Ted. Any chance there is a third option???!

Well, there could be some guy who could make a good point without sounding like an unstable jerk. Cavalry Doc comes to mind.

Cavalry Doc for NRA board!!! :rock:

The Maggy
05-05-2012, 19:24
...we already have a mental midget as the current spokesperson for the NRA and gun owners; do we really need a drug addict, alcoholic, domestic abuser, all around wild-man speaking for us? Not to mention, he is a truther.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212543/Charlie-Sheen-demands-speak-Barack-Obama-9-11-government-cover-up.html

this is really the best person you could com up with? If you are going to pay someone to be your mouthpiece, atleast pick someone that hasn't had a mental break-own on youtube and a "comedy" tour to follow it up.

Cavalry Doc
05-05-2012, 19:31
Well, there could be some guy who could make a good point without sounding like an unstable jerk. Cavalry Doc comes to mind.

Cavalry Doc for NRA board!!! :rock:

I've already stated that I won't be ready to run for office for 5 or 6 years. Please be patient.

frank4570
05-05-2012, 20:24
I've already stated that I won't be ready to run for office for 5 or 6 years. Please be patient.

Selfish. :miff:

jutland
05-05-2012, 21:24
Cavalry Doc for NRA board!!! :rock:[/QUOTE]

Gets my vote.

Cavalry Doc
05-05-2012, 21:26
Selfish. :miff:

Busy. Trust me when I say I am taking a lot of risks for the benefit of others. Let me get this fixed first. It needs to be done.

UtahIrishman
05-05-2012, 21:45
Linda Hamilton

happyguy
05-06-2012, 05:22
Does "tongue in cheek" mean anything to you guys?

OP was funny.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

rhikdavis
05-06-2012, 05:27
Does "tongue in cheek" mean anything to you guys?

OP was funny.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Winning!

itstime
05-06-2012, 05:43
You had a purpose writing this. What are you going to write when it comes true. Lol. I've seen crazier things. I don't doubt anything anymore.

jutland
05-06-2012, 07:10
You had a purpose writing this. What are you going to write when it comes true. Lol. I've seen crazier things. I don't doubt anything anymore.

I win either way. If the Tedtards are right and the Nuge's interesting history, combined with his outspoken ways are truly effective in promoting the 2nd Amendment, obviously Charlie can take us up, or down, to the next level.

If the Tedtards are wrong in saying that a "colorful" habit of spouting what you want regardless of public perception and past history of the speaker, the post makes a point.

None of the Tedtards have shot holes in the post, and they can't. If their arguments in support of the Nuge were correct, then Charlie's past, involving nothing but personal moral failings, and perhaps a minor firearms issue for which he was not convicted, are irrelevant.

Next up, the conversion of Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon.

Cambo
05-06-2012, 08:47
Let's not forget Charlie Sheen is a 9/11 Truther, I think we can do a little better than that.