A New RINO [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A New RINO

maxsnafu
05-05-2012, 18:12
http://www.vdare.com/posts/redstate-outs-a-rino-by-dog-whistling

"I believe in affirmative action. If a woman or a black person takes the place of a white male in a law school entering class, we’re all better off."

JBnTX
05-05-2012, 18:15
"I believe in affirmative action. If a woman or a black person takes the place of a white male in a law school entering class, we’re all better off."

That's not a RINO, that's a racist.

walt cowan
05-06-2012, 07:01
the same could be said about going to jail too, yes?:whistling:

engineer151515
05-06-2012, 07:28
Dr. King's dream was that our children would be judged by the content of their character.

cowboywannabe
05-06-2012, 07:55
Dr. King's dream was that our children would be judged by the content of their character.

boy, that really was a dream!:rofl:

racists will always be racists. as long as jessie and al and those like them are allowed to draw air there will always be a "race issue".

Skyhook
05-06-2012, 08:01
boy, that really was a dream!:rofl:

racists will always be racists. as long as jessie and al and those like them are allowed to draw air there will always be a "race issue".

That, and there exists a real positive for the maintenance of the 'race-based non-assimilation'.. check out the mob behavior-- blacks seem to have some sort of license to raise all kinds of hell.. hell, we expect them to act like uncivilized savages, committing violence everywhere all the time.

Then there's all that affirmative action/PC gifting.. As long as those situations exist, race differences will never- repeat, never-- be diminished. Period.

The Machinist
05-06-2012, 08:04
Am I just super-tired this morning, or was that the most poorly-written article I've ever read in my life?

JBnTX
05-06-2012, 09:45
Am I just super-tired this morning, or was that the most poorly-written article I've ever read in my life?

I noticed that too.

The author is clearly a product of the modern day public school system.