Attorney in hijab defends call for other women at 9/11 hearing to wear.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Attorney in hijab defends call for other women at 9/11 hearing to wear....

Glock!9
05-06-2012, 08:25
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/06/attorney-in-hijab-defends-call-for-other-women-at-11-hearing-to-wear/

Are you kidding me? These guys are looking at life in prison or death and they are distracted by a short skirt?

Religious or not this is silly....Are they that weak minded?
:shocked:

aircarver
05-06-2012, 08:29
Those folks are smoking 'good stuff' .......:shocked:

Cavalry Doc
05-06-2012, 08:30
I think we should display a sincere understanding of their religion. If convicted, they should be gender transferred, and killed with a lethal injection of hot bacon grease mixed with menstrual blood.

Just to show that we do understand their religion, and want to offend them as much as possible for what they have done.

Sounds fair to me.

HexHead
05-06-2012, 08:39
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/06/attorney-in-hijab-defends-call-for-other-women-at-11-hearing-to-wear/

Are you kidding me? These guys are looking at life in prison or death and they are distracted by a short skirt?

Religious or not this is silly....Are they that weak minded?
:shocked:

This is going to rival the Chicago Seven trial or one of Charles Manson's parole hearings in absurdity.

janice6
05-06-2012, 09:03
They're are all working their angle. A lawyer's involved. Why would you think she believes any of this tripe. It's all a grab for a mistrial on religious persecution.

ked
05-06-2012, 09:11
I think we should display a sincere understanding of their religion. If convicted, they should be gender transferred, and killed with a lethal injection of hot bacon grease mixed with menstrual blood.

Just to show that we do understand their religion, and want to offend them as much as possible for what they have done.

Sounds fair to me.

Cavalry Doc for AG!:cheerleader:

ked:wavey:

Glock!9
05-06-2012, 09:17
They're are all working their angle. A lawyer's involved. Why would you think she believes any of this tripe. It's all a grab for a mistrial on religious persecution.

true but its just sad we would stoop to that level

The Machinist
05-06-2012, 14:00
Funny how we're supposed to bend over backwards to respect (ie. show submission) islam, but that satanic death cult doesn't have to do jack **** to acknowledge, let alone respect any other belief system.

Dexters
05-06-2012, 14:30
There was a time in the USA where a woman showing her ankles was considered risque.

I went to a Catholic grade school - the nuns showed less face then the women in the sketch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Seven

The Chicago 7 tried to put the White House and the Vietnam War on trial instead of themselves.

The terrorist will be attempting to put the USA on trial.

Glockdude1
05-06-2012, 14:36
I hope the jury is made up of Hooter's girls........

:supergrin:

Bruce H
05-06-2012, 15:30
Take them all outback and shoot them in the back of the head., including the lawyer. Have a naked lady do the deed.

Kingarthurhk
05-06-2012, 17:22
Sounds like a liberal attorney sweltering in Cuba desperately trying to get attention and a spot on the Oprah Winfrey show. Probably no one would know her name, unless she went to such antics.

samurairabbi
05-06-2012, 17:37
All the focus is on LEGS; nobody has yet mentioned female witnesses being asked to conceal FACES.

A jury, in judging testimony from witnesses, should see the witness's face to evaluate such testimony. So the lawyer may also be asking female witnesses to damage their own testimony with the request to avoid "distracting" the defendants, all in compliance with religious "preference" that female faces should always be masked.

W420Hunter
05-06-2012, 20:27

I could also see them calling for a miss trial under the clause of "jury of your peers", and the claim of not enough muslims in the jury.

Deployment Solu
05-06-2012, 21:05
Tell them to "check their zipcode". If they wanted their sharia law and things to be as they wished, they should have stayed in Islamabad!!!!

Paul7
05-07-2012, 16:55
They're practicing Jihad in the courtroom. Hey Muslims, you don't like it here, M-O-V-E.

Paul7
05-07-2012, 16:55
I could also see them calling for a miss trial under the clause of "jury of your peers", and the claim of not enough muslims in the jury.

And the ACLU would back them up for free.

Restless28
05-07-2012, 18:40
This could have all be handled in the field. :whistling: