10 Ring's Favorite Online Parts Retailer? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 10 Ring's Favorite Online Parts Retailer?

PsTaN
05-06-2012, 21:27
10 Ring ....

I suspect I'll be picking up a new G20 in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the purchase!! I'm confident the gun will run right out of the box. However, when the inevitable urge urge hits to buy sights, springs, or a new RSA, where do you guys turn?

Who gets your $$$ when it comes to parts?

Thanks in advance ...

PsTaN

gofastman
05-06-2012, 22:39
Who gets your $$$ when it comes to parts?

Lee, Lyman, CCI, Winchester, Hodgdon, etc. :rofl:

Did I make my point? lol

Meathead9
05-06-2012, 23:19
Dillon, RCBS, Lee, Zero, Precision Delta, Bear Creek, Powder Valley & Midway USA have gotten most of my money for my 10mm habit. Dawson Precision & Sevigny sights, ISMI springs on LWD guiderods, LWD G20LS slide & 6" Barrels & KKM 10-40 barrel. If KKM made a 9x25 Dillon barrel, I would have all KKM's.

alwaysshootin
05-06-2012, 23:51
When it has come to barrels, guide rods, springs, and night sights, I've used Lone Wolf. Also for my tactical length slide build, a couple years back. Everything except the target sights came from there. Knowing what I know now, the adjustable sights would have come from there also. The Mepro adjustable!

_The_Shadow
05-07-2012, 09:20
I have used Storm Lake, Bar-Sto and Lone Wolf Dist conversion barrels...
I like the Wolff Gun Springs for my recoil system of the G-29 & 30...the G-20 may be better suited to ISMI recoil springs systems.
Pearce grip +0 for the magazine pads, AG sleeves.

It pays to shop around for pricing and avalibility!

When it comes to loading, I like RCBS, Dillon and try out many various bullet styles and makes and that includes cast my own stuff. If I had to have only one powder it would be Blue Dot. But I use LongShot, 800X, Power Pistol, AA#7 & #9 in certain applications.

gofastman
05-07-2012, 16:40
the G-20 may be better suited to ISMI recoil springs systems.

Wolff 24lb springs are heavier than a 24lb ISMI spring, just FYI

Now that I have a compensated barrel I run the stock spring with all but the nuclear experimental loads, I'll throw in the 24lb spring for that.
I have a 15lb ISMI spring that in the past I'd run with my LWD .40 barrel.
Now I'm loading my .40's hotter and have a Glock 28N striker spring so I use the stock (17lb) spring just for an added safety margin.

post-apocalyptic
05-07-2012, 18:22
The only extra parts I've ever bought for my G20 have been am OEM 6" barrel, a disassembly tool, that Glock diagram/info mat, a spare ejector, and of course more 15-rnd mags. I got everything but the mags from Lone Wolf, and the mags from B0tach Tactical, (they can be a PITA to deal with but have great prices sometimes).

I buy my 10mm ammo from Underwood.