White House Requires Registration of Unborn [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : White House Requires Registration of Unborn

windplex
05-08-2012, 12:53
http://freebeacon.com/no-birth-certificate-required/

what comes to mind after reading this article (short)?

Cavalry Doc
05-08-2012, 13:18
What?? Bizarre. Never surprised, but constantly amazed.

Gundude
05-08-2012, 13:25
what comes to mind after reading this article (short)?How do they find out when "Baby NMN Smith" is born, in order to update their records? :dunno:

Doesn't really make any sense. I'm a bit skeptical that it's real.

Brucev
05-08-2012, 13:30
Let's see. Pregnant woman goes to visit the white house and she must register herself and her unborn child. O.K. Kill a pregnant woman in a traffic accident and your are charged with double-vehicular homicide. O.K. Kill a pregnant woman at Ft. Hood and you are charged with only the murder of the pregnant woman. What? Kill a unborn child because the pregnant woman finds it inconvenient and its a "medical procedure." What? If the little man in the white house thinks so much of unborn children when their pregnant mothers visit the white house, where is the similar concern for pregnant women murdered by a muslim terrorist wearing a U.S. uniform... or abortionist plying their trade in killing unborn children?

Chuck TX
05-08-2012, 13:30
I wonder how many of them are going to end up voting in the next election. :whistling:

Cavalry Doc
05-08-2012, 13:57
Let's see. Pregnant woman goes to visit the white house and she must register herself and her unborn child. O.K. Kill a pregnant woman in a traffic accident and your are charged with double-vehicular homicide. O.K. Kill a pregnant woman at Ft. Hood and you are charged with only the murder of the pregnant woman. What? Kill a unborn child because the pregnant woman finds it inconvenient and its a "medical procedure." What? If the little man in the white house thinks so much of unborn children when their pregnant mothers visit the white house, where is the similar concern for pregnant women murdered by a muslim terrorist wearing a U.S. uniform... or abortionist plying their trade in killing unborn children?

Had haji hasan been off post, he'd get murder counts for mother and child.

whoflungdo
05-08-2012, 14:54
I wonder how many of them are going to end up voting in the next election. :whistling:

I'm not too worried about them voting... I'm more concerned with the number of times they will vote...:whistling:

series1811
05-08-2012, 14:58

And,when you can wrap your mind around that conflict in a logical manner, you can wrap it around anything.

HarlDane
05-08-2012, 15:50
Let's see. Pregnant woman goes to visit the white house and she must register herself and her unborn child.

It seemed pretty apparent to me, especially considering the wording(i.e. asking to update the tour info after the baby is born), that the application would be for an unborn child who is going to be accompining the parent(s) to the White House after it is born.

It makes sense when you consider these applications would most likely need to be filed months before a vist.

G-19
05-08-2012, 16:03
Man, this sucks. I was all prepared to jump up and down on how do they count as people,in the womb, for WH visits but not when it comes to abortions.

However, this is not the case. They are requesting info on applications on children who may be born in between submitting the application and the actual visit date. Hence, the part about apps. being updated 48 hours prior.

The Free Beacon seems to be as reliable as CNN. They both misrepresent the facts to serve an agenda. In layman terms, they lie.

Cavalry Doc
05-08-2012, 16:32
Man, this sucks. I was all prepared to jump up and down on how do they count as people,in the womb, for WH visits but not when it comes to abortions.

However, this is not the case. They are requesting info on applications on children who may be born in between submitting the application and the actual visit date. Hence, the part about apps. being updated 48 hours prior.

The Free Beacon seems to be as reliable as CNN. They both misrepresent the facts to serve an agenda. In layman terms, they lie.

Best to skip it then and head on over to the freebacon.com site.

G-19
05-08-2012, 17:27
Best to skip it then and head on over to the freebacon.com site.

Free bacon, where?

Jonesee
05-08-2012, 17:50
Hate to be the killjoy, but here is the rest of the story:

Max Milien, a spokesman for White House Secret Security, said it's not accurate to say that fetuses are counted as people on White House tours.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/secret-service-fetuses-white-house-tours_n_1501235.html

"This notation device "simply serves as a placeholder for the baby once it's born," Milien said. "All White House guests are required to provide information at the time of their request for the tour, including for children and infants, and those expected to be on the tour once born."

It makes sense. A new mother can't be asked to leave a newborn infant outside and this allows the registration of the infant for a tour after it is born.

But I know how some of you guys hate to let facts get in the way of your rants...

series1811
05-08-2012, 18:54

Max Milien, a spokesman for White House Secret Security, said it's not accurate to say that fetuses are counted as people on White House tours.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/secret-service-fetuses-white-house-tours_n_1501235.html

"This notation device "simply serves as a placeholder for the baby once it's born," Milien said. "All White House guests are required to provide information at the time of their request for the tour, including for children and infants, and those expected to be on the tour once born."

It makes sense. A new mother can't be asked to leave a newborn infant outside and this allows the registration of the infant for a tour after it is born.

But I know how some of you guys hate to let facts get in the way of your rants...

They could have a box where you opt out of registration if you plan on killing it before the tour.

Jonesee
05-08-2012, 19:35
They could have a box where you opt out of registration if you plan on killing it before the tour.

Intelligent, rational response.
(sometimes it is better to be thought a fool...)

Brucev
05-08-2012, 20:09
"But I know how some of you guys hate to let facts get in the way of your rants..." When the discussion touches upon the domestic terrorist currently occupying the white house, any thing goes.

Brucev
05-08-2012, 20:11
Had haji hasan been off post, he'd get murder counts for mother and child.

Thank you. So, why then would the muslim terrorist killing a woman and her unborn child on the post be any different?

Cavalry Doc
05-08-2012, 20:22
Thank you. So, why then would the muslim terrorist killing a woman and her unborn child on the post be any different?

On post is not technically Texas. It is a federal reservation. That's the same reason you cannot carry on post, on property controlled by the US Army Corps of engineers, or VA property.

series1811
05-09-2012, 05:20
Intelligent, rational response.
(sometimes it is better to be thought a fool...)

Yeah, but I know why it bothered you enough to respond.

And, it's a good sign.

Brucev
05-09-2012, 07:10
On post is not technically Texas. It is a federal reservation. That's the same reason you cannot carry on post, on property controlled by the US Army Corps of engineers, or VA property.

Thank you. So... on a fed. reservation killing the pregnant woman is a homicide but killing her unborn child is not a homicide? Is that right? If she'd been a pregnant officer, wonder if the same procedure would have been followed.

whoflungdo
05-09-2012, 07:47

Exactly. Because their must be a hoard of expectant mothers trying to sneak their newborns in for a WhiteHouse tour. "Honey, do you have my baby check list?" "Crib, check, diapers check, bag with necessities for the hospital check, WH tour passes, Check"...

HarlDane
05-09-2012, 07:52
They could have a box where you opt out of registration if you plan on killing it before the tour.If you planned on killing the fetus, why would you register it for a tour in the first place?

Gary W Trott
05-09-2012, 08:45
http://freebeacon.com/no-birth-certificate-required/

what comes to mind after reading this article (short)?
That the procedure was probably instituted by some by a staunch pro-life advocate who believes that the unborn have rights?

ChuteTheMall
05-09-2012, 10:30
If you planned on killing the fetus, why would you register it for a tour in the first place?

Because there is a waiting list to have it killed in the White House and autographed by Hussein.

series1811
05-09-2012, 13:13
If you planned on killing the fetus, why would you register it for a tour in the first place?

Because, they asked you to?

HarlDane
05-09-2012, 14:14
Because, they asked you to?
No, they're asking parents to register unborn children who will be going on the tour after being born. That wouldn't apply to the soon to be aborted.

I'm beginning to see a pattern of reading comprehension issues in your posts.

windplex
05-09-2012, 14:22
duplicate

windplex
05-09-2012, 14:28
That the procedure was probably instituted by some by a staunch pro-life advocate who believes that the unborn have rights?

Hi Gary, Haven't crossed paths lately. good to hear from you!

sounds like there was more to the story. hate it when stories leave out critical info to sensationalize.

series1811
05-09-2012, 16:11
No, they're asking parents to register unborn children who will be going on the tour after being born. That wouldn't apply to the soon to be aborted.

By, golly you are right. Babies that will be killed before the tour do not have to be listed. I stand corrected.

I'm beginning to see a pattern of reading comprehension issues in your posts.

I'm beginning to see a pattern of poor parental instruction in common courtesy in yours.

Who at DU tells you guys that insults are a debating technique?

HarlDane
05-09-2012, 19:57
By, golly you are right. Babies that will be killed before the tour do not have to be listed. I stand corrected.

I'm beginning to see a pattern of poor parental instruction in common courtesy in yours.Insults? I'm sorry if pointing out your repeated failures to grasp the issues at hand has offended you, but the truth, no matter how much it stings, is hardly an insult.

Your attempts to insult my parents however is duly noted.

Who at DU tells you guys that insults are a debating technique?:rofl: Ah yes, when all else fails, imply the person is a liberal and then tuck tail and run.

Or do you believe that applying common sense and basic reading skills is somehow related to being a liberal? Because in my experience, the opposite is generally the case.

series1811
05-10-2012, 12:10
Insults? I'm sorry if pointing out your repeated failures to grasp the issues at hand has offended you, but the truth, no matter how much it stings, is hardly an insult.

Your attempts to insult my parents however is duly noted.

:rofl: Ah yes, when all else fails, imply the person is a liberal and then tuck tail and run.

Or do you believe that applying common sense and basic reading skills is somehow related to being a liberal? Because in my experience, the opposite is generally the case.

You don't really know how to come at me, do you?

Batesmotel
05-10-2012, 14:01

The ones that live in Chicago.