Court Says Illegal Immigrants Can't Have Guns [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Court Says Illegal Immigrants Can't Have Guns

TactiCool
05-08-2012, 19:40
http://www.newsmax.com/US/US-Illegal-Immigrant-Firearms/2012/05/08/id/438385?s=al&promo_code=ED9B-1

Finally, some good news for a change. I'll be willing to be Holder is pissed over this. :supergrin:

Deployment Solu
05-08-2012, 20:12
Finally, a negative for the Illegals!!!! Next they will be telling them they can't be here!!! LOL!!!

Whitey1
05-08-2012, 20:23
They are freakin illegal! Did they really even need to talk about it. That is like making a list of things a burglar can and cannot steal.

jdavionic
05-08-2012, 20:27
So in other words, courts says that non-US citizens that have committed crimes in the US cannot legally have guns in the US. Wow...this was really something requiring a ruling???

janice6
05-08-2012, 20:32
This will be struck down on the basis of the administration's need for their votes.

(in the national interest)

Glock26z
05-11-2012, 12:51
To late now.

Gnflorida
05-11-2012, 13:03
Wtf? Go tax dollars.

Gunnut 45/454
05-13-2012, 21:54
Yep unlike the Liberal Progressives, I agree they have ZERO Constitutional rights. They are criminal illegal aliens and need to be deported one and all!:steamed:

NEOH212
05-15-2012, 02:01
Good!

:wavey:

alwaysshootin
05-15-2012, 04:51
Court Says Illegal Immigrants Can't Have Guns

Like that will stop them? :rofl::rofl:

Jerry
05-15-2012, 10:03
Court Says Illegal Immigrants Can't Have Guns

Like that will stop them? :rofl::rofl:

But, but, but there's a law. :supergrin:

itstime
05-15-2012, 10:17
Good to hear for now. How long will it hold up? They can get anything else they want. Send them back and enforce the border.

michael_b
05-15-2012, 10:59
I am so offended by all of you. I can not believe your callous and insensitive use of the the 'I' word.

You should be referring to our honored guest(Geraldo's term) as 'Undocumented Citizens'. :whistling:

http://dropbox.curry.com/ShowNotesArchive/2012/05/NA-408-2012-05-13/Assets/JCD%20Clips/kentucky%20derby%20rigged.mp3

:upeyes:

Jerry
05-15-2012, 11:49
'Undocumented Citizens'? This from a guy that changed his last name so it would NOT sound so ethnic who now wants to be more ethnic. :rofl:

At least he supports the Troops. Gotta give him credit for that.

michael_b
05-15-2012, 14:46
'Undocumented Citizens'? This from a guy that changed his last name so it would NOT sound so ethnic who now wants to be more ethnic. :rofl:

At least he supports the Troops. Gotta give him credit for that.

No, Geraldo used 'honored guest'; the gal in the clip I posted used 'undocumented citizen'.

Both terms are horrible, lol.

Posted from my iPhone

boomhower
05-15-2012, 14:49
First time I've actually called ICE and they took it, an illegal with a handgun.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

Jerry
05-15-2012, 15:04
No, Geraldo used 'honored guest'; the gal in the clip I posted used 'undocumented citizen'.

Both terms are horrible, lol.

Posted from my iPhone

Oh! E X C U S E me!!!!! :winkie: Honored guests. I don't remember inviting any back-door guests. :dunno:

michael_b
05-16-2012, 11:22
Oh! E X C U S E me!!!!! :winkie: Honored guests. I don't remember inviting any back-door guests. :dunno:

Lol funny, I don't recall inviting them either...hmmmmm

Posted from my iPhone

rvanpelt
05-17-2012, 06:38
Lol funny, I don't recall inviting them either...hmmmmm

Posted from my iPhone

We have done many things to invite them::wow:
Just to list a few:
Citizenship for their kids born here with benefits to the mother, free prenatal care, free education for kids of illegals in their language rather than English, requiring their language be taught to our kids, free legal translators, not to mention ballots, signage, etc in their language.
All of the above, along with many other benefits, are magnets drawing them to come here. Just try going to their country and ask for any of the above. I've been to 12 foreign countries and saw a completely different treatment.:tongueout:
Rod:wavey:

Jerry
05-17-2012, 09:31
We have done many things to invite them::wow:
Just to list a few:
Citizenship for their kids born here with benefits to the mother, free prenatal care, free education for kids of illegals in their language rather than English, requiring their language be taught to our kids, free legal translators, not to mention ballots, signage, etc in their language.
All of the above, along with many other benefits, are magnets drawing them to come here. Just try going to their country and ask for any of the above. I've been to 12 foreign countries and saw a completely different treatment.:tongueout:

All valid points! I had a discussion with my son the other day. Every point I brought up he countered with... Its the governments fault. I ended up frustrated and dropped it. However, after reading what you've written I have to use the same argument. It's the governments fault. Now if I could just figure out how get the arsses out of office and replace them with people that will do something about it I would. :faint:

rvanpelt
05-17-2012, 10:39
All valid points! I had a discussion with my son the other day. Every point I brought up he countered with... Its the governments fault. I ended up frustrated and dropped it. However, after reading what you've written I have to use the same argument. It's the governments fault. Now if I could just figure out how get the arsses out of office and replace them with people that will do something about it I would. :faint:
Jerry,
Wouldn't it be nice if our ballots would designate the incumbent or the person currently in office, so we could remove them from office? You'd think if we taxpayers could afford ballots printed in a foreign language, the govt. could provide us with ONE extra word.:upeyes:
When I was visiting Sweden a few years ago I commented to the family we were staying with, " I like your windsock made in the colors of the SWEDISH flag". The fellow's wife said "Thanks,oh, we neeed to take that down tomorrow." I asked her why. She said, "we have a law in Sweden saying that on certain days of the week we have to take our SWEDISH flags down so as not to "offend" the refugees coming into SWEDEN." :crying:How sad it is when refugees have more rights than citizens. I hope we start waking up to our declining form of democracy in this country.