3.5 connector... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 connector...

anpirz
05-09-2012, 20:34
I am looking to put in a new connector on my glock 20. All I have done is change the sights to some truglo TFO's. I want a lighter and crisper pull. I have heard that Ghost makes the best connectors but they have three. There is a regular ghost 3.5 connector, a ghost rocket, and a ghost tactical. What are the difference in the three? Plus, I hear it takes some smithing to put in some of them. Which ones take smithing? Is it difficult? Are there ones that dont need smithing and can work right out of the box? I can do simple things like file down metal and install and uninstall basic pieces so I dont want to get in over my head without having the right tools. My gunshops around here wont install these connectors for fear of liability issues so I dont have somewhere to take it if I cant do it myself. Please, any info and all info will be helpful. thanks

Mas Ayoob
05-09-2012, 22:22
I'm afraid you picked the wrong guy for gunsmithing advice. In any case, I wouldn't recommend the 3.5 connector (unless combined with NY-1 module) for anything but target shooting.

Might want to try your query in General Glocking.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,
Mas