Fundamentally transform your view of 'Government'.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fundamentally transform your view of 'Government'..

Skyhook
05-10-2012, 06:04
Think of it as a gigantic, thriving parasite.

(...50%? "Game over")

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xOAgT8L_BqQ&feature=player_embedded

Ruble Noon
05-10-2012, 10:07
Think of it as a gigantic, thriving parasite.

(...50%? "Game over")

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xOAgT8L_BqQ&feature=player_embedded

Do you now see why I and others support Ron Paul?

Skyhook
05-10-2012, 15:28
Do you now see why I and others support Ron Paul?

Yes.

But do you see why the rest of 'us' cannot even though we would really like to?:dunno:

Ruble Noon
05-10-2012, 15:38
Yes.

But do you see why the rest of 'us' cannot even though we would really like to?:dunno:

Nope.

Skyhook
05-10-2012, 15:52
Nope.

Ok, try this; had Paul been more rational in his foreign policies, had he been a personality which could have appealed to those less enlightened, then there would have been a chance of backing him without having to hand that miscreant presently occupying the White House another term.

Personally, I would have backed him whole-heartedly against Obama IF I thought for one minute he could have cornered the present market of votes. Reality dictates he simply could not have done that.

Other's MMV, but that's my limited 'take'.

Ruble Noon
05-10-2012, 16:12
Ok, try this; had Paul been more rational in his foreign policies, had he been a personality which could have appealed to those less enlightened, then there would have been a chance of backing him without having to hand that miscreant presently occupying the White House another term.

Personally, I would have backed him whole-heartedly against Obama IF I thought for one minute he could have cornered the present market of votes. Reality dictates he simply could not have done that.

Other's MMV, but that's my limited 'take'.

I get what your saying but, the positives with Paul outweigh the negatives. Paul is the only one talking about putting a bit in the mouth of the leviathan beast that is our federal government. I also disagree with Paul on his foreign policy but I think that our biggest threat to our liberty lies with our shores. That said, Romney offers me nothing other than he is ABO which, coincidentally, so is Paul.

Skyhook
05-11-2012, 06:43
I get what your saying but, the positives with Paul outweigh the negatives. Paul is the only one talking about putting a bit in the mouth of the leviathan beast that is our federal government. I also disagree with Paul on his foreign policy but I think that our biggest threat to our liberty lies with our shores. That said, Romney offers me nothing other than he is ABO which, coincidentally, so is Paul.

If this were (my) perfect world- USA- what would happen is we would, down the road, morph into a country which would have Ron Paul as president or at least have a president who adheres strongly to most of Ron Paul's reasoning.

See why, when I took that wee test of political leanings, I came out way up there into the Libertarian/Conservative quadrant?:cool: