35 Reasons Why Obama Will Lose in 2012 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 35 Reasons Why Obama Will Lose in 2012

JBnTX
05-10-2012, 08:52
Obama's going down in flames this November.

List list doesn't even include his latest screw up of saying he approves of same sex marriage. That should be number 36.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2012012315451/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/35-reasons-why-obama-will-lose-in-2012.html

1. Blamed all problems on George W. Bush, not the Democrats who had controlled both chambers of Congress since January 3, 2007 until 2010 when the Republicans gained control of the House.

2. Obamacare: challenged by 28 States as unconstitutional.

3. Supported passage of Cap-and-Trade carbon regulation legislation.

4. A strong advocate of “global warming”; revealed to be a hoax in 2009.

5. His failed multi-billion dollar “stimulus” program.

6. Admitted there were no “shovel-ready jobs.”

7. Mortgage refinance plan deemed a complete failure.

8. Appointment of White House policy “Czars”, one of whom was a Communist.

9. Failed foreign policy; Israel, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

10. Mishandling of BP oil spill; slow to react, shut down all drilling in Gulf of Mexico.

11. Abortive outreach to Muslims

12. Bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia.

13. Stopped the building of the XL Keystone pipeline. Has opposed offshore and domestic oil drilling

14. The Solyndra “Green energy” bankruptcy whose loan guarantee cost taxpayers a half billion dollars.

15. The “Fast and Furious” gun-running scandal.

16. Sued Arizona for trying to control illegal immigration.

17. A rogue Environmental Protection Agency.

18. Highest federal spending since World War II.

19. Highest budget deficit since World War II.

20. Highest federal debt since just after World War II.

21. Increased federal debt more than all Presidents from Washington to Clinton combined.

22. Highest long-term unemployment since the 1930s.

23. Lowest employment (58.1% if population) since 1983.

24. Lowest home ownership rate since 1965.

25. First downgrade of U.S. debt rating in nation’s history.

26. Refused to support the Defense of Marriage Act.

29. Attempted to stop Boeing from building a manufacturing unit in South Carolina.

30. Government takeover of General Motors.

31. Authorized military action in Libya without Congressional approval.

32. Advocates major cuts to Pentagon budget for U.S. military

33. Continues to hide college records, passport and Social Security number information.

34. Not a “natural born” citizen as required by the U.S. Constitution (both parents must be U.S. citizens to be President) and thus he was ineligible to run, ineligible to hold the office, and ineligible to run again.

35. Does not tell the truth.

Cavalry Doc
05-10-2012, 09:16
Problem is, the election will be decided by whatever the hot topic is two weeks before the election, and we will have to wait to see what that will be.

RC-RAMIE
05-10-2012, 09:25

List list doesn't even include his latest screw up of saying he approves of same sex marriage. That should be number 36.

Want to make a friendly wager?

ricklee4570
05-10-2012, 09:37
Interesting list!

Just1More
05-10-2012, 10:07
I didn't see cash for clunkers.

Ruble Noon
05-10-2012, 10:15

34. Not a “natural born” citizen as required by the U.S. Constitution (both parents must be U.S. citizens to be President) and thus he was ineligible to run, ineligible to hold the office, and ineligible to run again.

MITT ROMNEY IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/2012/01/mitt-romney-is-not-natural-born-citizen.html

:wavey:

callihan_44
05-10-2012, 10:33

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2012012315451/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/35-reasons-why-obama-will-lose-in-2012.html

1. Blamed all problems on George W. Bush, not the Democrats who had controlled both chambers of Congress since January 3, 2007 until 2010 when the Republicans gained control of the House.

10. Mishandling of BP oil spill; slow to react, shut down all drilling in Gulf of Mexico.

13. Stopped the building of the XL Keystone pipeline. Has opposed offshore and domestic oil drilling

14. The Solyndra “Green energy” bankruptcy whose loan guarantee cost taxpayers a half billion dollars.

21. Increased federal debt more than all Presidents from Washington to Clinton combined.

29. Attempted to stop Boeing from building a manufacturing unit in South Carolina.

33. Continues to hide college records, passport and Social Security number information.

I agree that obama is pure failure to nth degree but the problem is that most people probably wouldnt have a clue or care with the list you presented...dancing with the stars and american idol is more important to the sheep

Mister_Beefy
05-10-2012, 10:51

http://noonan4president.blogspot.com/2012/01/mitt-romney-is-not-natural-born-citizen.html

please tell me you're joking with this

itstime
05-10-2012, 10:57
Here we go again. Besides. Does it matter anymore if true????

JAS104
05-10-2012, 11:06
Good list, and I agree with you.

However, undecided or simply 'liberal' voters are the most idiotic Amerikans out there... and unfortunately I'd say we are gonna have a hard time ousting this donkeybutt from office.

JBnTX
05-10-2012, 11:07

Funny how when there's a chance to criticize Obama you choose to throw rocks at Romney instead.

Just whose side are you on anyway?

JAS104
05-10-2012, 11:08

...Really? C'mon now.:upeyes:

CitizenOfDreams
05-10-2012, 11:10
Those are very good reasons. Problem is, you assume that voters use reasoning to choose their candidate.

snerd
05-10-2012, 11:12
I have to agree with the others.......... people vote on events and sound bytes happening in the last 8 weeks of an election. But I think that those dynamics will be working against the incumbent, so it's all good.

evlbruce
05-10-2012, 11:13
Despite all of the above, President 0 is still neck and neck with Mittens.

Barring a campaign ending gaffe or scandal, whether or not 0 looses will come to how well the economy is doing in November.

Glocksanity
05-10-2012, 11:32
One reason he will win:

Romney.

What a joke of a candidate.

RP would crush Obama.

JBnTX
05-10-2012, 11:43
Despite all of the above, President 0 is still neck and neck with Mittens...

If all these fake conservatives would quit beating Romney down at every chance, maybe he could pull ahead of Obama.

JAS104
05-10-2012, 12:37
If all these fake conservatives would quit beating Romney down at every chance, maybe he could pull ahead of Obama.

I don't think they realize, Romney is the only one with a chance.

G29Reload
05-10-2012, 12:42
RP would crush Obama.

No, he wouldn't. He can't even get the attention, on a good day, of more than 12% of his OWN PARTY! HTF does that equate with more than half the country?

To win a presidential election, you need the MAJORITY of your own party, at least a handful of the opposition, and most of the Independents.

If you can't even get a majority of your own party, you are a LOSER. Can't get it done, math's not there, unelectable.

There is no "win by losing" strategy. There is no second place.

There is no "38% Victory". Ask Barry Goldwater.

Dexters
05-10-2012, 13:05

36. The new media and Hollywood loves him.

G-19
05-10-2012, 13:35
Funny how when there's a chance to criticize Obama you choose to throw rocks at Romney instead.

He is a liberal in disguise. Everything he says is designed to alienate independents from supporting the GOP. He tries to get people to support a candidate that has no chance of beating Obama. Surely he is a Liberal plant. He is constantly calling independents and moderates stupid and other things. His whole agenda is to turn people from the GOP. Like you pointed out, he does very little bashing of Obama.

I think he is also Certifiedfunds, and a few other screen names. To give the appearance that there are a lot of people that think like he does.

Glock30Eric
05-10-2012, 13:41
One reason he will win:

Romney.

What a joke of a candidate.

RP would crush Obama.

Exactly!

It is a repeat from McCain. The republicans seems never learned a lesson.

Batesmotel
05-10-2012, 13:56
Republicans will stay home, again, because they think it will be an easy win.

Democrats will show up in droves because they want their handouts.

Republicans will wonder what happened.

Democrats will live off of our backs, again.

Gundude
05-10-2012, 14:03
Republicans will stay home, again, because they think it will be an easy win.An easy win?? Who thinks that?

Republicans will stay home because they can't stand their candidate (again).

Harper
05-10-2012, 14:44
He is a liberal in disguise. Everything he says is designed to alienate independents from supporting the GOP...

I honestly thought you were referring to Romney until I got to the end of your post.

JBnTX
05-10-2012, 14:53
I think he is also Certifiedfunds, and a few other screen names. To give the appearance that there are a lot of people that think like he does.

I think you're on to something there.

I've noticed a certain style of posting that's the same with a few posters who always agree with each other.

G-19
05-10-2012, 15:01
I think you're on to something there.

I've noticed a certain style of posting that's the same with a few posters who always agree with each other.

Certified has near 30 thousand posts in around 3 years, most of them on GTPI. He seems to be dedicated in spreading dissent amongst the members of GT. All his posts are degrading and condescending. This is first and foremost a gun forum but he spends most of his time on a political sub section posting outlandish posts then bashing people who disagree with him. Most of his complaints are against the GOP and conservatives, and very little bad actually said about Obama, makes me wonder why?

cowboywannabe
05-10-2012, 15:09
those top 35 are what most people in this country believe in, be they citizens or not.

JAS104
05-10-2012, 15:19
I honestly thought you were referring to Romney until I got to the end of your post.

So did I lol. :shocked:

jakebrake
05-10-2012, 15:22
whereas i agree with everything jb posted, the mainstream media will not make mention of any of the negative. obama is the darling of the press, and the average voter is uninformed. the facts are smacking them in the face on a daily basis, but as long as he controls the media, he looks like a prince.

pravda...the next generation.

if half of the country woke up, and became informed, obama would end up with 3 percent of the vote.

Ian Moone
05-10-2012, 15:42
36. The new media and Hollywood loves him.

37. He'd rather admit to his history of dining on man's best friend than talk about the economy and jobs.

Ruble Noon
05-10-2012, 16:16

I'm on the side of our Constitution. Who's side are you on JB? Oh that's right, you want to scrap our Constitution and write another one.

ERASER
05-10-2012, 17:07
38.) Unilaterally attacked Libya without Congressional approval or even a single U.N. resolution. This resulted in another instance of the spreading of "democracy" during "The Arab Spring" where, unlike Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi was not given his day in court.

Alizard
05-10-2012, 18:16

You know, I absolutely VOWED going into this thread I would not respond because it is just more crap from the Obama haters league here..... but this one went so far over the line I had to scream.

Obama is kissing the Saudis butt?

Dubya Bush covered up the fact the Sauds were behind the 9/11 attacks. He covered up for the fact the Sauds funneled billions of dollars through fronts to finance the Al Qaeda in Iraq that slaughtered our servicemen and women.

Bush publicly claimed the Saudis were "our allies in the war on terror"....

and you have the cataclysmic gall to assail Obama on this subject? What an absolute rack of horse manure. The Bush apologists must have manually eraseable memory just like Romney, as in shaking an etch-a-sketch to wipe out all history before any given moment.

Every president in the last 50 years has kissed Saudi butt, but Dubya Bush actually did it while covering up the root cause for the worst terror attacks ever committed against US interests.

But it's all Obama's fault..... look at the dates on the sources below and tell me which president was kissing Saudi butt while they killed Americans.

man, I hope you people have 50 gallon drums of valium around because your new messiah (Romney) is going to lose.

Don't watch this unless you have a strong stomach:

Bush Administration 9/11 Saudi Cover Up: 28 Redacted Pages - YouTube

Now, in sworn statements that seem likely to reignite the debate, two former senators who were privy to top secret information on the Saudis’ activities say they believe that the Saudi government might have played a direct role in the terrorist attacks. “I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham, Democrat of Florida, said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of Sept. 11 victims and others. Mr. Graham led a joint 2002 Congressional inquiry into the attacks.
http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php/news/911-related/23758-saudi-arabia-may-be-tied-to-911-2-ex-senators-say.html

In my 2003 New York Times bestseller, Why America Slept: The Failure to Prevent 9/11, I discussed Abu Zubaydah at length in Chapter 19, "The Interrogation." There I set forth how Zubaydah initially refused to help his American captors. Also, disclosed was how U.S. intelligence established a so-called "fake flag" operation, in which the wounded Zubaydah was transferred to Afghanistan under the ruse that he had actually been turned over to the Saudis. The Saudis had him on a wanted list, and the Americans believed that Zubaydah, fearful of torture and death at the hands of the Saudis, would start talking when confronted by U.S. agents playing the role of Saudi intelligence officers.
Instead, when confronted by his "Saudi" interrogators, Zubaydah showed no fear. Instead, according to the two U.S. intelligence sources that provided me the details, he seemed relieved. The man who had been reluctant to even confirm his identity to his U.S. captors, suddenly talked animatedly. He was happy to see them, he said, because he feared the Americans would kill him. He then asked his interrogators to call a senior member of the Saudi royal family. And Zubaydah provided a private home number and a cell phone number from memory. "He will tell you what to do," Zubaydah assured them
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gerald-posner/the-cias-destroyed-interr_b_75850.html?

U.S.: Saudis Still Filling Al Qaeda’s Coffers

http://a.abcnews.com/blogs/headlines/wp-content/themes/abc/img/transparent.gif (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2007/09/us-saudis-still/#)Sep 11, 2007 5:40pm

Despite six years of promises, U.S. officials say Saudi Arabia continues to look the other way at wealthy individuals identified as sending millions of dollars to al Qaeda. "If I could somehow snap my fingers and cut off the funding from one country, it would be Saudi Arabia," Stuart Levey, the under secretary of the Treasury in charge of tracking terror financing, told ABC News.http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2007/09/us-saudis-still/

http://www.sullivan-county.com/x/list.htm

Saudi Arabia: Number 1 Terrorist State

Appeasement of Saudi Arabia even in the aftermath of September 11 is absurd and borders on treason.

Foreign Fighters in Iraq Are Tied to Allies of U.S.

Extract New York Times November 22, 2007:
Saudi Arabia and Libya, both considered allies by the United States...were the source of about 60 percent of the foreign fighters who came to Iraq in the past year...

jakebrake
05-10-2012, 18:25
here comes the "9-11 was an inside job" drivel

JAS104
05-10-2012, 19:44
here comes the "9-11 was an inside job" drivel

Whoever says 9/11 was an inside job , I'd like to meet and break his jaw.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 19:46
You know, I absolutely VOWED going into this thread I would not respond because it is just more crap from the Obama haters league here.....

Well there he goes again.... Alitard.

JBnTX
05-10-2012, 19:48
You know, I absolutely VOWED going into this thread I would not respond because it is just more crap from the Obama haters league here..... but this one went so far over the line I had to scream.

You can't wait to vote for Obama, can you?

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 19:51
You know, I absolutely VOWED going into this thread I would not respond because it is just more crap from the Obama haters league here.....

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w459/concretefuzzynuts/DownloadedFile-1.jpg

Restless28
05-10-2012, 20:26
Romney better get out a shovel and dig up zombie Reagan to win.

G-19
05-10-2012, 20:27
^^^one of Alizard's friends.

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 21:11

Awesome! Zombie Reagan! We will win!:tongueout::tongueout:

RC-RAMIE
05-10-2012, 22:28

Obama raked in $1 million in the first 90 minutes after the President announced his new stance,

USMCSergeant
05-10-2012, 23:46
38. Obama attempted to intimidate the Supreme Court by referring to them as an unelected group. Referring to the Health Care bill being passed by a democratically elected congress, and that it would be unprecedented. Which is absolutey wrong. It isn't even out of the ordinary, it has a name - Judicial Review. This shows that he has no respect for the checks and balances in our Constitutional Republic. The man was a Constitutional Law professor which makes this even more egregious.

Judge Jerry Smith's reply to a DOJ Lawyer:
"That has troubled a number of people who have read it as somehow a challenge to the federal courts or to their authority or to the appropriateness of the concept of judicial review. And that’s not a small matter. So I want to be sure that you’re telling us that the attorney general and the Department of Justice do recognize the authority of the federal courts through unelected judges to strike acts of Congress or portions thereof in appropriate cases."

He continues: "I would like to have from you by noon on Thursday… a letter stating what is the position of the attorney general and the Department of Justice, in regard to the recent statements by the president, stating specifically and in detail in reference to those statements what the authority is of the federal courts in this regard in terms of judicial review. That letter needs to be at least three pages single spaced, no less, and it needs to be specific. It needs to make specific reference to the president’s statements and again to the position of the attorney general and the Department of Justice."

What a joke this President is. Along with socialized medicine, which 26 states have claimed to be unconstitutional, and only negative changes in the national debt, his time is up. He said himself: Show’s Matt Lauer on February 1, 2009 (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28975726/ns/today-today_people/t/obama-were-suffering-massive-hangover/#.TjsAwL9bapU).
“A year from now I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress,” said Obama. ”But there’s still going to be some pain out there. If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

Done Mr. President.

chickenwing
05-11-2012, 00:13

Hell if we are going to dig up a president, lets dig up Calvin Coolidge, forget Reagan.

chickenwing
05-11-2012, 00:33
Certified has near 30 thousand posts in around 3 years, most of them on GTPI. He seems to be dedicated in spreading dissent amongst the members of GT. All his posts are degrading and condescending. This is first and foremost a gun forum but he spends most of his time on a political sub section posting outlandish posts then bashing people who disagree with him. Most of his complaints are against the GOP and conservatives, and very little bad actually said about Obama, makes me wonder why?

:rofl: CF touched a nerve I see.

chickenwing
05-11-2012, 01:05
I think Barry will win a second term much to my dislike.

Mitt is running a good campaign so far, lots of money and no major gaffs. I don't think he will be able to sway any voters who would vote for Barry to his side however. Mitt will get the majority of the republican vote, and Barry will get the majority of democrat vote. I think Mitt will lose moderates, and independents despite Barry's record if he focuses on social issues.

If he sticks to the economy, and doesn't take the bait on social issues he could pull it off, maybe.

I still think he'll lose, JMHO.

One thing I can pretty much predict, there will be a lot of disappointment for voters who want drastically less spending and government intervention.

Serious problems like the 10's of trillions in future obligations, and debt thanks to SSI, Mcaid, Mcare and the world police spending will not be addressed in any meaningful manner. The FED will reach a point that it can not fund the welfare/warfare state through easy money. Taxes and interest rates will adjust. Countries will no longer buy America's debt. And a bunch of guys like JB and g-19 will be left wondering WTF happened and where their government pension and check went, and will cry for more tax money.

See Europe.

aspartz
05-11-2012, 02:59
The fake conservatives love Romney. he's one of their own. It's the real smaller government conservatives that are the doubters.

ARS

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 05:47
I think Barry will win a second term much to my dislike.

Mitt is running a good campaign so far, lots of money and no major gaffs. I don't think he will be able to sway any voters who would vote for Barry to his side however. Mitt will get the majority of the republican vote, and Barry will get the majority of democrat vote. I think Mitt will lose moderates, and independents despite Barry's record if he focuses on social issues.

If he sticks to the economy, and doesn't take the bait on social issues he could pull it off, maybe.

I still think he'll lose, JMHO.

One thing I can pretty much predict, there will be a lot of disappointment for voters who want drastically less spending and government intervention.

Serious problems like the 10's of trillions in future obligations, and debt thanks to SSI, Mcaid, Mcare and the world police spending will not be addressed in any meaningful manner. The FED will reach a point that it can not fund the welfare/warfare state through easy money. Taxes and interest rates will adjust. Countries will no longer buy America's debt. And a bunch of guys like JB and g-19 will be left wondering WTF happened and where their government pension and check went, and will cry for more tax money.

See Europe.

At least drugs will still be illegal.

Restless28
05-11-2012, 06:07
^^^one of Alizard's friends.

Im sorry for your head injury. Please wear your helmet when posting.

G-19
05-11-2012, 13:57
Im sorry for your head injury. Please wear your helmet when posting.

Ooh such a witty remark.