Romney Bullied a Kid in High School [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Romney Bullied a Kid in High School

Flying-Dutchman
05-10-2012, 14:32
Washington Post uncovers crucial information about Romney:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-prep-school-classmates-recall-pranks-but-also-troubling-incidents/2012/05/10/gIQA3WOKFU_story.html

One thing you have to give the media credit for, they really do a great job vetting candidates.

The main street media leaves no stone unturned investigating all candidates fairly and thoroughly so we know exactly who we are voting for.

G-19
05-10-2012, 15:12
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-prep-school-classmates-recall-pranks-but-also-troubling-incidents/2012/05/10/gIQA3WOKFU_story.html

One thing you have to give the media credit for, they really do a great job vetting candidates.

The main street media leaves no stone unturned investigating all candidates fairly and thoroughly so we know exactly who we are voting for.

Oh no, Romney was a normal kid. Who made a stupid mistake. I am sure no one else has ever done something stupid as a teenager.

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 15:17
Still waiting on any school, transcript related reporting on Obama.

SC Tiger
05-10-2012, 15:19
Still waiting on any school, transcript related reporting on Obama.

Heck, we're still waiting on a believable birth certificate!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

janice6
05-10-2012, 15:22
Good for him. Now we know he will be able to take care of unions.

snerd
05-10-2012, 15:25
I heard him apologizing on a radio clip. Good lord, do we have any "men" left in America?! Always saying "I'm sorry" to some individual or group that chooses to be offended by a normal part of growing up. Pathetic!

JAS104
05-10-2012, 15:25
Pretty Sure Teddy Roosevent bullied a kid in school too. And John Wayne. lol

snerd
05-10-2012, 15:29
Pretty Sure Teddy Roosevent bullied a kid in school too. And John Wayne. lol
Bully!!

jakebrake
05-10-2012, 15:30
willing to lay odds he smoked a cigarette once too.....

your point?

obama admits to smoking pot, snorting coke, and eating dog.

ERASER
05-10-2012, 15:35
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/05/10/Obama-High-School-Drugs

JAS104
05-10-2012, 15:37
Bully!!

Pretty sure its guys like Al Gore and Joe Biden who got bullied lol

Krav Maglock
05-10-2012, 15:38
D i l l i g a f ?

jakebrake
05-10-2012, 15:38
D i l l i g a f ?

nope. and i don't blame you.

cowboywannabe
05-10-2012, 15:49
so? obama has been bullying the tax payers for over 3 years.

janice6
05-10-2012, 15:51
I am surprised! I thought stomping on the pressure switch would cause an explosion, but it's a dud.

Paul7
05-10-2012, 16:14
Pretty sure its guys like Al Gore and Joe Biden who got bullied lol

Yes, I'm sure they got a few swirlies.

Gunnut 45/454
05-10-2012, 17:03
Flying-Dutchman
So when will we see the article on Obamamoa's drug dealing and use? Or any record of his school days, college transscript's, funding? Another Non story by the Obama Media!:rofl::rofl:

jdavionic
05-10-2012, 17:25
Bully...check

Associates himself with known terrorists?...nope. That's right, it's the other guy.

callihan_44
05-10-2012, 17:31
some of the things that went on during my highschool days (and everyone else's) goes way beyond what romney did. Racing cars-drinking-skipping school- freshman entering highschool sports got stripped of clothing and thrown out of the field house/ locked out till the coach heard them and let them in.

4TS&W
05-10-2012, 17:45
How many years ago was this? And we should care why?

Meanwhile Obama gives the economy a swirlie... and nobody says "boo"..... great..

PawDog
05-10-2012, 17:50
Incident happened in 1965........about the same time Barry was chowing down on a Chow-Chow.

And Romney attended a racist church for over 20 years where the pastor actually performed the marriage ceremony for him and..........sorry wrong guy.

juggy4711
05-10-2012, 19:11
I heard him apologizing on a radio clip. Good lord, do we have any "men" left in America?! Always saying "I'm sorry" to some individual or group that chooses to be offended by a normal part of growing up. Pathetic!

This is one of the reasons Romney is such a weak candidate. He's got no testicular fortitude. He'll end up bowing and scraping to as much PC, progressive BS as W and the O.

DonGlock26
05-10-2012, 19:17
DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/05/10/Does-WaPo-Know-Obama-Shoved-a-Little-Girl

:popcorn:

At least, the media is making it clear that they are in full panic mode regarding the upcoming election.

_

Glocksanity
05-10-2012, 19:27
Mitt is a gay bashing bully.

RP is the only guy who can beat Obama now.

The Republicans are pathetic is Romney is the best they have.

JAS104
05-10-2012, 19:41
Mitt is a gay bashing bully.

RP is the only guy who can beat Obama now.

The Republicans are pathetic is Romney is the best they have.

I think YOU'RE Ron paul!! ;)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

ChuteTheMall
05-10-2012, 19:50
I'd rather have a President who was a bully as a child than a President who allowed himself to be bullied.

:nutcheck:

DonGlock26
05-10-2012, 20:05
Can the Wash Po find out why Obama went to Pakistan?

_

ChuteTheMall
05-10-2012, 20:07
_

Do you mean Pock-istan?

geo57
05-10-2012, 20:13
Do you mean Pock-istan?

I think you both mean " Pock e Stonn " !

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:24
This story was leaked by his campaign to help Romney gain support with far right conservative voters.

G22Dude
05-10-2012, 20:24

_

Or the names of the guys he used to play pass the blunt with as he described in his page turner of an autobiography. How about we find out the person who he was copping dope from. Since the Post is so skillful at digging up stuff from five decades ago, they should be able to find a dope dealer from the 1980's. Come on boys you can do it!!

G22Dude
05-10-2012, 20:25
This story was leaked by his campaign to help Romney gain support with far right conservative voters.

Where do you see the far right supporting giving hair cuts without getting paid for it

Cavalry Doc
05-10-2012, 20:29

Hey dude, or is it dudette this time around. We missed you since you had to quit calling yourself 1200 feathers... What was up with that user name anyway.

Nice to see you're back. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:45
Hey dude, or is it dudette this time around. We missed you since you had to quit calling yourself 1200 feathers... What was up with that user name anyway.

You're deranged, and wrong.

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:47
Where do you see the far right supporting giving hair cuts without getting paid for it

Not the haircut part, the felonious assault part. It's bound to endear Romney to the tough guy wingers out there.

juggy4711
05-10-2012, 20:49
Hey dude, or is it dudette this time around. We missed you since you had to quit calling yourself 1200 feathers...

Yeah there a few new members I suspect are the same person as well and honestly I would not be surprised if they were all 1200 reincarnated.

In memorial. Feather Fail.

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 20:51

Shouldn't that be "wrong and deranged"? I mean, grammatically don't we put the lesser infraction first?

ChuteTheMall
05-10-2012, 20:53
Not the haircut part, the felonious assault part. It's bound to endear Romney to the tough guy wingers out there.

"felonious assault" :animlol:

I'm guessing you were always the swirley recipient, never the swirler.
:toilet:

Libs are made, not born.

:drowning:

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:53
Technically speaking, if Romney tried that stunt today in a Stand Your Ground state he could be legally shot and killed.

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:55

Libs are made, not born.

Your ignorance of the law, and most things in generally, is well established. There's no need to compound the problem.

Berto
05-10-2012, 20:55
Anything that upsets the left these days constitutes 'bullying'.
Nobody is supposed to win, that's imperialistic.

ChuteTheMall
05-10-2012, 20:56
Your ignorance of the law, and most things in generally, is well established. There's no need to compound the problem.

General Lee? Wasn't that a car? :rofl:

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:57
Shouldn't that be "wrong and deranged"? I mean, grammatically don't we put the lesser infraction first?

So some airhead identifies me as another person, a running pattern on this forum, and now I get writing lessons. This place is delightful.

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 20:59
General Lee? Wasn't that a car? :rofl:
And now a spelling lesson. Gee, thanks Mavis Beacon.

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 21:00
So some airhead identifies me as another person, a running pattern on this forum, and now I get writing lessons. This place is delightful.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w459/concretefuzzynuts/Broke_the_internet_2.jpg

ChuteTheMall
05-10-2012, 21:07
And now a spelling lesson. Gee, thanks Mavis Beacon.

Mavis Beacon teaches typing; for spelling, you should stay in school (except you'll just get more swirlies there).:animlol:

You should have at least tried to fight back when you were bullied; it might have instilled character. Too late now.:drowning:

Flintlocker
05-10-2012, 21:21
Mavis Beacon teaches typing; for spelling, you should stay in school (except you'll just get more swirlies there).:animlol:

You should have at least tried to fight back when you were bullied; it might have instilled character. Too late now.:drowning:

You must be a busy man on this forum because I see spelling mistakes all over the place. Rush along young man, those mangled words and their owners need your persistent help.

concretefuzzynuts
05-10-2012, 21:23
You must be a busy man on this forum because I see spelling mistakes all over the place. Rush along young man, those mangled words and their owners need your persistent help.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w459/concretefuzzynuts/8941-hey-i-see-you-troll.jpg

Gunnut 45/454
05-10-2012, 23:49
Flintlocker
Sorry back in 1965 that wouldn't even get you a misdemeanor charge! Remember back then we didn't have the *****fied nanny state we have now! When you got bullied you either took it or grew a pair and beat the bullies ass! Obviously your a youngster!! Born into the pussfied nanny state!:rofl:

Fred Hansen
05-11-2012, 01:46
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=225112&stc=1&d=1336722374

ricklee4570
05-11-2012, 03:25
Who knows if this story is even true or not? Funny how this comes out right after Obama decides to "evolve" into a gay marriage guy.

QNman
05-11-2012, 06:12
WGAS?

Where's Obama's college transcripts, WAPO?

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 06:19
Who knows if this story is even true or not? Funny how this comes out right after Obama decides to "evolve" into a gay marriage guy.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-romney-apology-20120511,0,2738869.story

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 06:20
Noticed how many that have went on and on about a certain newsletter has no problem with Mitt doing this?

Ruble Noon
05-11-2012, 06:23
Noticed how many that have went on and on about a certain newsletter has no problem with Mitt doing this?

Good catch.

pugman
05-11-2012, 06:25
Big deal.

I had a guy pull a knife on me in high school...with 5 of his buddies behind him. Wow, tough guy huh? I guess the blade wasn't enough.

Do I hold any resentment-no. As a matter of fact I would love to see him today. Been training for an event in September and have been in the gym 4-6 times a week for the past 9 months - I'm in the best shape of my life and would love the opportunity to beat his a**.

When will people learn - the only way to deal with a bully is beat the s*** out of him.

DonGlock26
05-11-2012, 06:27

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/redferrarigirl/oh_snap.gif

DonGlock26
05-11-2012, 06:28

Libs are made, not born.

lol!!!!

_

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 07:26
Big deal.

I had a guy pull a knife on me in high school...with 5 of his buddies behind him. Wow, tough guy huh? I guess the blade wasn't enough.

Do I hold any resentment-no. As a matter of fact I would love to see him today. Been training for an event in September and have been in the gym 4-6 times a week for the past 9 months - I'm in the best shape of my life and would love the opportunity to beat his a**.

When will people learn - the only way to deal with a bully is beat the s*** out of him.

"I'm in the best shape of my life and would love the opportunity to beat his a**."

But you hold no resentment?

callihan_44
05-11-2012, 07:28
http://americaswatchtower.com/2012/05/11/the-washington-post-is-forced-to-edit-its-mitt-romney-gay-bullying-story-because-it-contained-false-reporting/

heard on the radio this story is bs, this is all I could find so far

concretefuzzynuts
05-11-2012, 07:36

? Check grammar.

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 07:38
Edited to correct. I went and read some more articles Mitt apologized for anything he might have done to offend somebody but does not remember this incident.

callihan_44
05-11-2012, 07:40
He admitted to it and apologized for it, it is not BS.

YOU DIDNT READ THE DAMN STORY, the victims family says it is bs

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 07:40

concretefuzzynuts
05-11-2012, 07:46
Edited to correct. I went and read some more articles Mitt apologized for anything he might have done to offend somebody but does not remember this incident.

I think he shouldn't apologize for anything he doesn't remember doing but in his position I can understand the statement.

Gary W Trott
05-11-2012, 08:19
YOU DIDNT READ THE DAMN STORY, the victims family says it is bs
From what I've heard and read the victim's family doesn't say it never happened just that they hadn't heard of it, and their objections are that the story is being used as part of a political agenda.

"Christine Lauber, the older sister of Romney’s classmate, John Lauber, claims she has no knowledge of the bullying incident involving her brother,...“Even if it did happen, John probably wouldn’t have said anything,” she said. “If he were still alive today, he would be furious [about the story].”" Link to article (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/family-of-romneys-alleged-bully-victim-speaks-out-the-portrayal-of-john-is-factually-incorrect/)

ChuteTheMall
05-11-2012, 08:43

Amazing coincidence, and very fast jounalism from the Washington Com-Post.:upeyes:

I think he shouldn't apologize for anything he doesn't remember doing but in his position I can understand the statement.

I hereby apologize for giving the finger to a driver who cut me off back in 2004;
and for the gas I passed in an elevator at work back in 2010, although I still smile when I remember it;
and for the Crusades and the Panama Canal and the Treaty of Versailles and discovering America and global warming and sit-coms.
I apologize for whatever offense I have given to whiny thin-skinned sissies who never got over it, even if I forgot about it within moments.
I also apologize for ruffling the feathers of my enemies in the future, and for the pleasure I anticipate enjoying as I grind them into the dirt.
Sorry.:embarassed:

http://youtu.be/K7D8A7e4TEY

G22Dude
05-11-2012, 10:09
Big deal.

Sounds like you got a can of whoop *** that you are itching to bust open:rofl::rofl::rofl:

G22Dude
05-11-2012, 10:14
I'm just listening to Rush play an exerpt from Obama's book where Barry says in his own words that the last two years of high school were a daze where he used weed, dope and booze with everyone he could find. So I wonder how do you do this and still manage to get into an Ivy Leauge school. Wouldn't your grades be in the toilet if you were a stoner

Snowman92D
05-11-2012, 10:23

No point in trying to give him a wedgie, when he's already wearing a thong. :wedgie:

brickboy240
05-11-2012, 10:48
zzzzz

This is the best they can do on Romney?

Laughable...he might have a chance in November after all!

- brickboy240

pugman
05-11-2012, 10:55
"I'm in the best shape of my life and would love the opportunity to beat his a**."

But you hold no resentment?

Absolutely not.

It was high school....kids are stupid in high school.

If I ran into him today and he wanted to catch up over a few beers...awesome. I'll even buy the first round.

BUT, If I ran into him and the guy is still an a****** and NOW pulled a knife on me...well he better hope he kills me quick.

I was a small kid in High school....

Nemesis.
05-11-2012, 11:00

Yet you keep coming back. But, trolls usually do.

Nemesis.
05-11-2012, 11:03
I'm just listening to Rush play an exerpt from Obama's book where Barry says in his own words that the last two years of high school were a daze where he used weed, dope and booze with everyone he could find. So I wonder how do you do this and still manage to get into an Ivy Leauge school. Wouldn't your grades be in the toilet if you were a stoner

He was black. He's a graduate of affirmative action, maybe the most costly of the current scams being run by minorities today.

oldman11
05-11-2012, 11:37
http://americaswatchtower.com/2012/05/11/the-washington-post-is-forced-to-edit-its-mitt-romney-gay-bullying-story-because-it-contained-false-reporting/

heard on the radio this story is bs, this is all I could find so far
They had to retract their story because it was a lie. Saw that in the news this morning. Kind of like the Travon story where 3 news stations had to retract their false reporting on that. The Dems are really pushing a point with all this lying. Glad to see they are getting caught at it.

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 11:50

It has been pointed out many time in GTPI that one can use drugs and still be very productive person even though most of the anti-drug people just flat out refuse to believe that is possible.

flyboyvet
05-11-2012, 12:11
D i l l i g a f ?

Thee is a tavern in Medford Oregon called dilligaf and since then I haven heard anyone use that phrase. Made my day in a strang way. Thanks for that.. FBV:cool:

JFrame
05-11-2012, 12:12

This bizarre attempt at a smear by the WaPo has "boomerang" written all over it...

G22Dude
05-11-2012, 12:23
It has been pointed out many time in GTPI that one can use drugs and still be very productive person even though most of the anti-drug people just flat out refuse to believe that is possible.

My 10 year law enforcement career has yet to reflect the productivity of habitual drug users, as you have stipulated.
Maybe I've just been associating with the wrong kind of junkies

Lethaltxn
05-11-2012, 13:34
My 10 year law enforcement career has yet to reflect the productivity of habitual drug users, as you have stipulated.

I think a lot of that depends on the drug.
Also, as LE your mainly exposed to the lowest denominator of our society.

RC-RAMIE
05-11-2012, 13:54

My 7 year LEO career had me believe the same thing. My 7 years in the private business where normal productive marijuana users are not afraid to let me know they smoke has showed me different. What I noticed is the people I meet as a cop was crappy people with or without the drugs.

mt920
05-11-2012, 16:29
Remember back then we didn't have the *****fied nanny state we have now! When you got bullied you either took it or grew a pair and beat the bullies ass! Obviously your a youngster!! Born into the pussfied nanny state!:rofl:

Zimmerman instantly came to mind......

Gundude
05-11-2012, 16:35
Rush, out of all people, should be able to believe that it's possible...

snerd
05-12-2012, 09:01
http://www.tobytoons.com/td/files/toons/2012/20120510_gay.jpg

Cavalry Doc
05-12-2012, 09:11

And the best way to end the WoD, is to negotiate a truce.

If you can pay your own way, and support all the negative effects of drug use, go ahead, make it legal, and have a good time.

If you are on Welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, unemployment, if you use, the check stops. Pay for separate insurance for drug related illnesses. Just be 100% responsible for the consequences, and I'll show up at the march and carry two picket signs.

There are plenty of productive drug users, and there are plenty of lazy doped up bums living off of other people's money too. I've seen both.

RC-RAMIE
05-12-2012, 10:28

If you can pay your own way, and support all the negative effects of drug use, go ahead, make it legal, and have a good time.

If you are on Welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, unemployment, if you use, the check stops. Pay for separate insurance for drug related illnesses. Just be 100% responsible for the consequences, and I'll show up at the march and carry two picket signs.

There are plenty of productive drug users, and there are plenty of lazy doped up bums living off of other people's money too. I've seen both.

What part of the Libertarian platform makes you think they want the Government subsidizing the public?

Cavalry Doc
05-12-2012, 10:38
What part of the Libertarian platform makes you think they want the Government subsidizing the public?

Who was talking about the libertarian platform?

I'm talking about people that are responsible should be able to play on their own dime, and people that we the people are responsible for, should not get to play until they get off the public dole. If you can afford beer and cigarettes, you can afford to pay your own rent and grocery bill.

It is reasonable.

series1811
05-14-2012, 12:34

Obama Truth Squadders, Unite! (unless you already are). :supergrin:

G-19
05-14-2012, 15:11

I agree with drug testing people on welfare, and if found dirty they are cut off. However, this would increase govt. spending. Someone has to collect the sample and the govt. would have to pay for the screening.

concretefuzzynuts
05-14-2012, 15:31
I agree with drug testing people on welfare, and if found dirty they are cut off. However, this would increase govt. spending. Someone has to collect the sample and the govt. would have to pay for the screening.

They pay if it's dirty. Taken from their tax return if they skip.

snerd
05-14-2012, 16:19
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294959_10151203380199657_41632789656_13165889_519285579_n.jpg

Glockenspiel 25
05-14-2012, 17:11
Off topic kind of, but sorry, I have long hair, and if anyone tried to hold me down and cut it off, they would get beat down before they could et the scissors out. No one can change my mind, I've hated Romney from day one, always thought he was a wishy-washy phoney that cares only for the rich, but irregardless, his actions are what seem to be troubling people. I dunno, I wasn't voting for him anyway, so the story doesn't sway me..I always thought he was kind of a ******...

concretefuzzynuts
05-14-2012, 17:14
Off topic kind of, but sorry, I have long hair, and if anyone tried to hold me down and cut it off, they would get beat down before they could et the scissors out. No one can change my mind, I've hated Romney from day one, always thought he was a wishy-washy phoney that cares only for the rich, but irregardless, his actions are what seem to be troubling people. I dunno, I wasn't voting for him anyway, so the story doesn't sway me..I always thought he was kind of a ******...

So who are you voting for?

Oh, and irregardless is not a word.

Snowman92D
05-14-2012, 17:23
No one can change my mind, I've hated Romney from day one, always thought he was a wishy-washy phoney that cares only for the rich, but irregardless, his actions are what seem to be troubling people. I dunno, I wasn't voting for him anyway, so the story doesn't sway me...

Actually, the story (and others like it) are swaying me. Giving long-haired geeks a wedgie or a haircut back when he was in school makes him seem like a regular guy after all. :wedgie:

QNman
05-14-2012, 17:44

And now you've been given a reason to hate him... Albeit 50 years old. :upeyes:

And just who will you vote for? That good-ole' Obama? He just hates rich people you know... Except for the ones he loves. And himself excluded, of course.

Don't be sucked into the class warfare machine, dude. It's a trap.

jdavionic
05-14-2012, 17:51
I'm so glad that I didn't decide to run for the presidency. Thumb tacks on chairs, sucking the lighter fluid out of a lighter than spitting flames on the back of some kid's hair, pushing a kid into the urinals that went down to the floor while the other guy flushes, spit balls, launching peas with the plastic spoons, playground fights,...sphew, the press would have a field day tearing me apart.

Glockenspiel 25
05-14-2012, 20:34
So who are you voting for?

Oh, and irregardless is not a word.

Sorry, It's a colloquialism, trust me, I'm attending law school, I understand semantics...And I didn't say I was voting for Obama either, please don't jump to conclusions...:tongueout:

Glockenspiel 25
05-14-2012, 20:37
And now you've been given a reason to hate him... Albeit 50 years old. :upeyes:

And just who will you vote for? That good-ole' Obama? He just hates rich people you know... Except for the ones he loves. And himself excluded, of course.

Don't be sucked into the class warfare machine, dude. It's a trap.

"it's a trap," reminded me of Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi ! No, I'm not interested in either "choice" but know I will have to decide at some point. No, I hated Romney before this stupid topic came up, trust me, we all have either poked fun or have been poked fun at at some point in our lives, I'm not going to get into a debate on the man's poor judgment...I just don't like his policies...

QNman
05-14-2012, 21:18
"it's a trap," reminded me of Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi ! No, I'm not interested in either "choice" but know I will have to decide at some point. No, I hated Romney before this stupid topic came up, trust me, we all have either poked fun or have been poked fun at at some point in our lives, I'm not going to get into a debate on the man's poor judgment...I just don't like his policies...

Ok, I'll bite... Which policies of Romney's do you like less than Obama's?

Yes, we've all been picked on. Most of us have been the agreesor and the victim at one time or another. Judging a man because he did something mean in high school is a little over the top. I'm glad no one is passing judgement over me for some of my indescretions of the distant past.

series1811
05-14-2012, 21:29
Technically speaking, if Romney tried that stunt today in a Stand Your Ground state he could be legally shot and killed.

At least you are not even trying to pretend you are not some DUer troll this time and screen name.

Rally Vincent
05-14-2012, 21:31
So what? Geez.

ChuteTheMall
05-15-2012, 05:56
http://i46.tinypic.com/4kbnzk.png

Fred Hansen
05-15-2012, 06:05
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JFrame
05-15-2012, 06:41
So what? Geez.

Yep -- Exactly...

whoflungdo
05-15-2012, 08:45
Sorry, It's a colloquialism, trust me, I'm attending law school, I understand semantics...And I didn't say I was voting for Obama either, please don't jump to conclusions...:tongueout:

A lawyer constantly saying trust me.... Now that sends up some red flags for sure...

We know you don't like Romney or his policies or his bullying. Who do you like and what polices are you in favor?

onalandline
05-15-2012, 08:51

Who cares? Nobody is perfect. A non-issue.

Flying-Dutchman
05-15-2012, 20:27
Who cares? Nobody is perfect. A non-issue.
It was an attempt at sarcasm but it did not work.

What the media should be investigating is something more recent like Obama’s student aid records.

It would answer a lot of questions and prove or disprove the foreign student issue.

onalandline
05-16-2012, 02:09
It was an attempt at sarcasm but it did not work.

What the media should be investigating is something more recent like Obama’s student aid records.

It would answer a lot of questions and prove or disprove the foreign student issue.

Roger that.

There is a lot the MSM gives Obama a pass on.

ChuteTheMall
05-16-2012, 07:33
http://i45.tinypic.com/2lkfbr6.jpg

:crying:

http://i48.tinypic.com/euhdlh.jpg

jakebrake
05-16-2012, 19:57
allegedly bullied someone in 1965 versus dry-fisted the economy....yesterday

concretefuzzynuts
05-16-2012, 20:40

Ouch!

G22Dude
05-16-2012, 21:41

That was a visual I didn't need:crying:

Fred Hansen
05-17-2012, 04:01
allegedly bullied someone in 1965 versus dry-fisted the economy....yesterday:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fred Hansen
05-17-2012, 04:04
http://i45.tinypic.com/2lkfbr6.jpg

:crying:

http://i48.tinypic.com/euhdlh.jpgYou guys are killing me!

ROTFLMMFAO! :rofl: