Wisconsin Recall Election: Walker 50%, Barrett 45% [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Recall Election: Walker 50%, Barrett 45%

DonGlock26
05-10-2012, 19:37
Wisconsin Recall Election: Walker 50%, Barrett 45%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_governor_elections/wisconsin/wisconsin_recall_election_walker_50_barrett_45

Will the Left lose big? Will Wisconsin send the progressives a message? I think so.

_

Paul7
05-11-2012, 10:30
:thumbsup:

Perhaps the MSM can dig up a bullying incident from Walker's past.

kirgi08
05-11-2012, 10:39
:cool:

Sam Spade
05-11-2012, 10:49
Is this before or after the ballots in the car trunks are discovered?

pugman
05-11-2012, 11:06
As a Wisconsinite I sincerely hope he wins by more than five points.

A Milwaukee union had a sign up for months which read something to the effect of "Get rid of Walker...a million Wisconsinites can't be wrong" (referring to the recall signers) Hard core Dems can't see the simple point: yes, a million people CAN be wrong.

BTW, last I heard the state had over 5 million people.

This recall is being pushed HARD by the public workers union who are simply upset Walker decided to level the field a bit and ask they actually contribute to their own medical and retirement benefits. I know shocker...

Every time I run into one of these people and they are actually able to be objective I tell them come on over to the private sector and see what its like? I just had a meeting yesterday with a COO who came to our company from the state and was shocked how bad our health insurance was - even more so because I work for a major health insurance provider.

I would sincerely like a ten plus margin

Anyone who wants to take the time to make an intelligent decision NOT based on 30 second commericals and does research on their own can plainly see Barrett was not good for Milwaukee