Fpsrussia helicopter submachine gun [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fpsrussia helicopter submachine gun

glockrex
05-11-2012, 20:58
I apologize if this had been posted before, but didn't find it in the search function. 2 things I find fortunate for fps in his video. One, he's lucky not to become a serious burn victim when the gasoline explodes near his face. Two, he doesn't mistake himself for one of the dummies he is shooting at.

Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube

While I don't agree with his sometimes lack of attention to safety, I gotta admit this one and some of his other videos are pretty cool!:supergrin:

TSAX
05-11-2012, 21:07
His videos like em or not are kinda of entertaining.

:50cal:

racer88
05-11-2012, 21:34
The video is a known fake. The "machine gun" was done with "CGI" special effects. This was apparently to be a promotion for a video game (that featured the quad-rotor drone).

Decguns
05-11-2012, 22:04
This is a commercial/promo for a video game...

Metal Angel
05-11-2012, 22:13
You thought he actually blew up a multi million dollar prototype quad rotor?:rofl:

Kyle may have access to a lot of expensive guns, some costing tens of thousands, and possibly some pushing 6 figures, but no way in hell would he have access to top secret military research and development, just to destroy for a YouTube video.

glockrex
05-11-2012, 22:37
Man, I feel like an all-time sucker! Well, thanks for the heads up!:embarassed:

Metal Angel
05-11-2012, 23:38
Man, I feel like an all-time sucker! Well, thanks for the heads up!:embarassed:

Haha! No worries. I actually thought it was real at first too (all his other stuff is as far as I know) until I saw him blow it up.

MisterEngineer
05-12-2012, 18:26
Haha! No worries. I actually thought it was real at first too (all his other stuff is as far as I know) until I saw him blow it up.

If you think this is fake, then you are misinformed. It was sponsored by the creators of BO2 as a form of viral marketing (states in writing at the end of the video).

Their games have made billions, I'm sure they can afford to blow up a toy helicopter...

TalkToTheGlock
05-12-2012, 18:40
He makes entertaining videos. Sometimes I question his safety. But, oh well.

ijacek
05-12-2012, 18:57
And when you see what's in front of you, maybe you don't want that in front of you anymore
:supergrin:

concretefuzzynuts
05-15-2012, 16:58
I watch FPSRussias videos, they are entertaining. Like this full auto Glock:

Glock 17 Explosive Ammo! - YouTube

As always, have nice day.

4TS&W
05-15-2012, 17:37
Yeah, this is for black ops 2, I think..

http://www.blackops2game.com/black-ops-2-trailer/

You can see it at 28 seconds as a flash, and later in the video..

Metal Angel
05-15-2012, 19:12
If you think this is fake, then you are misinformed. It was sponsored by the creators of BO2 as a form of viral marketing (states in writing at the end of the video).

Their games have made billions, I'm sure they can afford to blow up a toy helicopter...

Wait, so you are saying that a company that specializes in COMPUTER GRAPHICS built a quad rotor with a machine gun? Complete with remote operation, targeting system, and plastique explosives? Your eyes deceive you sir. It's CG.

Kyle doesn't even look at the supposed controller and "targeting screen" as he nimbly navigates through small windows and makes precision shots at explosive targets. Not to mention he points the undermounted machine gun directly at himself more than once. I know he likes to do dangerous things with guns and explosives, but he is not stupid enough to point a loaded machine gun at himself.

Again I say, your eyes deceive you. Stay sharp. Seeing is not believing anymore.

collim1
05-15-2012, 19:21
His videos like em or not are kinda of entertaining.

:50cal:

He's a funny dude no doubt.