The book on Fast and Furious [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The book on Fast and Furious

maxsnafu
05-12-2012, 09:41
http://www.vdare.com/articles/how-come-the-us-bullies-mexico-over-fast-and-furious-but-not-over-immigration

“Operation Fast and Furious wasn’t a “botched” program. It was a calculated and lethal decision to purposely place thousands of guns into the hands of ruthless criminals… the operation was a coordinated and planned effort not to track guns, but to arm thugs south of the border for political gain.”

The Obama Administration’s stated rationale: to track gun sales for intelligence purposes. The actual objective, in the opinion of Pavlich and many others—to entrap the legitimate American gun trade and to provide an excuse for gun control.

JBnTX
05-12-2012, 09:50
Finally, the truth is coming out about Fast and Furious.

The US government wanted to undermine the Mexican government as payback for them doing nothing to prevent the flow of illegals and drugs into the United States.

Also, Fast and Furious was supposed to establish the need for a new and permanent assault weapons ban.

When this finally blows up, Obama is going down.

Sam Spade
05-12-2012, 10:02
UofA Katy (now Townhall Katy) has done amazing work. I've been able to follow her from her roots and initial efforts in Southern AZ, where she still appears on regional radio. Impressive, to say the least. She has certainally done her homework on this---far in excess of *any* investigative reporter or program in the big media.

maxsnafu
05-12-2012, 11:13
Finally, the truth is coming out about Fast and Furious.

The US government wanted to undermine the Mexican government as payback for them doing nothing to prevent the flow of illegals and drugs into the United States.

Also, Fast and Furious was supposed to establish the need for a new and permanent assault weapons ban.

When this finally blows up, Obama is going down.

I hope you're right but I have my doubts. Obviously, the presstitutes don't care but it appears that a large number of the voters don't either.

happyguy
05-12-2012, 20:02
There are some crafty people in the GOP now. Much craftier than in the past. The most important thing involving this issue is going to be the timing of the climax. Too soon and it will be forgotten by election day. Too late and people wont have time to absorb the significance and develop an opinion. If the Republicans can force Holder out in mid October Obama is toast.

JMHO

Regards,
Happyguy :)