Sharpton: GOP Declared 'War on Black People' Time To 'Fire Back' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sharpton: GOP Declared 'War on Black People' Time To 'Fire Back'

snerd
05-12-2012, 09:50
How these haters manage to keep a place of importance in today's society is beyond me. Video at link.
MSNBC's Al Sharpton in JEFFERSON CITY, MO: Itís war on black people, itís war on women, itís war on immigrants. Ö We have got to turn this around and start targeting in Missouri those legislators that want to roll back our right to vote!Ē

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/05/09/ITS-WAR-ON-BLACKS-Sharpton

Gary W Trott
05-12-2012, 09:55
Oh boy...not another "war"...sheesh!

JBnTX
05-12-2012, 09:56
How these haters manage to keep a place of importance in today's society is beyond me. Video at link.

The liberal news media is the only place that thinks Al Sharpton is worth listening to.

Black people I know laugh at him and make fun of him.

Brucev
05-12-2012, 10:08
Listening to al is for those with that sort of taste. I don't share that taste.

As to his use of metaphor, get over it. Learn to think. A literalistic insistence only cripples those who otherwise would seek to read with understanding.

snerd
05-12-2012, 10:25
....... As to his use of metaphor, get over it. Learn to think. A literalistic insistence only cripples those who otherwise would seek to read with understanding.
Is this aimed at his target audience, or those of us that already know this?

janice6
05-12-2012, 10:31
The liberal news media is the only place that thinks Al Sharpton is worth listening to.

Black people I know laugh at him and make fun of him.

I'm sure he doesn't care where his money comes from, just that it keeps coming.

G29Reload
05-12-2012, 10:59
What needs to happen is for responsible news outlets to stop giving this dishonest, lying, race-hustling clown airtime.

Him and his idiot friend JJ (still cashing a check he earned in 1968 by standing on the balcony next to a dead man) make a living by showing up at public demonstrations over unfortunate events and mis-reported stories, yelling racism and injustice into a megaphone, then people mail him money. Which he then dodges taxes on, I understand. They also go around shaking down companies and pursuing other questionably legal extortion, intimating if they don't donate money to their "cause" or start hiring more blacks on quota that they might just go to the media.

In other words, "Nice little company you got 'ere, shame if something should happen to it…" Essentially, "protection money".

He has no other skills. I still don't know what church this criminal fraud is a reverend of. These activities are the only thing this worthless piece of human garbage has ever done to scare up money. If he ever had to work at a real job he'd starve to death in weeks. He has never made a thing in his life, holds no patents, wrote no great speeches, has no known profession and has not the slightest real qualification of any kind that entitles him to be an authority, source or spokesman on this topic or any other, save the free speech protections we all have….to offer our personal opinion. Even his basic English skills are bad enough they wouldn't pass muster in a high school classroom. Not bright or smart, just greedy, opportunistic and thuggish.

Brucev
05-12-2012, 12:25
Is this aimed at his target audience, or those of us that already know this?

His normal target audience operates on possibly a 6th grade reading level. Those who are the objects of his spewing for the most part don't waste their time reading or listening to what he says.

We who are the objects of his diatribe only do him a favor by repeating or hyping his hyperbole's.

Gary W Trott
05-12-2012, 12:45
Once Reverend Al didn't have his hairdo going for him...he didn't have anything going for him.

concretefuzzynuts
05-12-2012, 13:27
Resist we much!!!

2011-AUG 'Resist We Much' Classic Al Sharpton - YouTube

Here he goes again!

Alizard
05-12-2012, 14:03
Listening to al is for those with that sort of taste. I don't share that taste.

His normal target audience operates on possibly a 6th grade reading level.

He may be off center..... but speaking for the race that has the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh and others of his ilk, I just think people in glass houses should not throw stones.

kirgi08
05-12-2012, 15:14
:fishing:

snerd
05-12-2012, 15:42
He may be off center..... but speaking for the race that has the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh and others of his ilk, I just think people in glass houses should not throw stones.
What race are you presuming to speak for?

concretefuzzynuts
05-12-2012, 16:25

What in the world does Rush Bimbo have to do with this thread, Alitard?

JBnTX
05-12-2012, 16:32

Why do you refer to the white race as having "the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh and others of his ilk"?

Do you have something against Rush Limbaugh?

What does "others of his ilk" mean?
What is his ilk?

Are you saying that Rush Limbaugh is just as bad or worse than Al Sharpton?

Who are the people that live in glass houses?

sbhaven
05-12-2012, 17:38
It should be noted that "the race that has the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh" also spawned; Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, Rachael Maddow, George Stephanopoulos, Edward Andrew "Ed" Schultz , Bill Maher and many other progressive news commentators.

But I suspect that by "ilk" you were referring only to conservative news commentators since you only mentioned Rush Limbaugh.
:dunno:

JBnTX
05-12-2012, 17:53
That race spawned me too.
Perhaps it's finest achievement.

Hopefully Alizard will return and explain what he meant?

callihan_44
05-12-2012, 18:58
1200 Alizard strikes out again :upeyes:

concretefuzzynuts
05-12-2012, 19:15
1200 Alizard strikes out again :upeyes:

Please, that's Alitard.

DonGlock26
05-13-2012, 07:14
STATEMENT BY REVEREND AL SHARPTON ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GABRIELLE GIFFORDS AND OTHERS AT A PUBLIC MEETING IN ARIZONA

New York, NY (Saturday, January 8, 2011)-"We are calling upon churches throughout America to pray for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and the families of those that were wounded or killed in the tragedy that took place in Arizona. In church services tomorrow clergymen ought to address the senseless violence that has too often raised its head of late in the social and political discourse of this country. We call on a thorough and expedited investigation of all aspects of this act."

Reverend Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=481161860898

maxsnafu
05-13-2012, 09:25

We're also the race that "spawned" Rembrandt, Albert Schweitzer and Thomas Edison.

Your turn.

DOC44
05-13-2012, 10:18
We're also the race that "spawned" Rembrandt, Albert Schweitzer and Thomas Edison.

Your turn.

http://www.copykat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/peanut.jpg

:whistling:

Doc44

concretefuzzynuts
05-13-2012, 10:42
George Washington Carver. Yep, learned about him in grade school.

Is he related to Al Sharpton? I don't understand how this pertains to the OP?

DOC44
05-13-2012, 10:50
George Washington Carver. Yep, learned about him in grade school.

Is he related to Al Sharpton? I don't understand how this pertains to the OP?

http://www.cetconnect.org/images/programs/finding_your_roots_500w.jpg

Ask the beer summit bro.

Doc44

concretefuzzynuts
05-13-2012, 10:58
http://www.cetconnect.org/images/programs/finding_your_roots_500w.jpg

Ask the beer summit bro.

Doc44

An independent panel with experts from across the nation published a report on June 30, 2010, which states that "Sergeant Crowley and Professor Gates each missed opportunities to 'ratchet down' the situation and end it peacefully" and share responsibility for the controversial July 16 arrest. Crowley could have better explained how uncertain and potentially dangerous it is to respond to a serious crime-in-progress call and why this can result in a seemingly rude tone. Gates could have tried to understand Crowley's view of the situation and could have spoken respectfully to Crowley. The report cites research that shows people's feelings about a police encounter depend significantly on whether they feel the officer displays respect and courtesy.

G29Reload
05-14-2012, 01:31
STATEMENT BY REVEREND AL SHARPTON ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GABRIELLE GIFFORDS AND OTHERS AT A PUBLIC MEETING IN ARIZONA

New York, NY (Saturday, January 8, 2011)-"We are calling upon churches throughout America to pray for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and the families of those that were wounded or killed in the tragedy that took place in Arizona. In church services tomorrow clergymen ought to address the senseless violence that has too often raised its head of late in the social and political discourse of this country. We call on a thorough and expedited investigation of all aspects of this act."

Reverend Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network

He spends his time inciting violence, then condemns it. Hilarious.

stevelyn
05-14-2012, 01:57

Black people spawned Rush Limbaugh? How? :dunno:

Fred Hansen
05-14-2012, 02:03
He may be off center..... but speaking for the race that has the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh and others of his ilk, I just think people in glass houses should not throw stones.Lose all 1200 feathers troll?

http://www.e-nough.hmdnsgroup.com/archives/102711_sharpton_resist_we_much_w484.png

A poverty-pimp like Big Al should know his opponents better before opening his blowhole.

All whitey need do is "Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the Korean shopkeepers of war!"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eZVTzTLnA7o/Tkt7UYMQs1I/AAAAAAAACeY/QGWGw6ReYmg/s1600/Korean%2BShopkeepers%2BArmed.jpg

Libtard ****wads wouldn't last a week. :wavey:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cowboywannabe
05-14-2012, 02:13
when you face irrelavancy you will say anything to get attention. and unfortuanately the majority of black folks believe in sharpton and jackson still.

kirgi08
05-14-2012, 08:43
:fishing:

4TS&W
05-14-2012, 08:57
I think Sharpton misspoke in that "resist we much" clip.

He meant, "racist we much".... just wanted to clear that up, and help a brutha out..

:)