Mysterious deaths in the Clinton years [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious deaths in the Clinton years

certifiedfunds
05-12-2012, 21:28
Anyone ever think back to all of the folks who mysteriously turned up dead around the Clintons? No 12 years later we've had 2 Presidents, 3 terms, with no mysterious dead people. Yet the Clintons had them all around them.

Kinda interesting, no? LOTS of "suicides" around them.

James McDougal
Mary Mahoney
Vince Foster
Ron Brown
Paul Tulley
Ed Willey (Kathleen Willey's husband)
Jerry Parks
Kathy Ferguson
Bill Shelton

The list is much longer but connections get kinda sketchy.

It just crossed my mind. He's a chummy ole ex-President now but, my oh my, was there some scandal.

Paul7
05-13-2012, 09:51
It is beyond me how some consider this impeached rapist a great president.

JBnTX
05-13-2012, 10:11
Go to Mena, Arkansas and just ask.
The residents will gladly show you where the bodies are buried.

juggy4711
05-13-2012, 10:17
It is beyond me how some consider this impeached rapist a great president.

While our politics are a world apart, Slick was a gifted politician. He had more political savy in his pinky fingernail clipping than Obama does in his whole body.

certifiedfunds
05-13-2012, 10:33
While our politics are a world apart, Slick was a gifted politician. He had more political savy in his pinky fingernail clipping than Obama does in his whole body.

Probably the greatest politician of our time.

callihan_44
05-13-2012, 10:34
ahhh the glorious clinton years, all that controvercy swept under the rug like it never happened..clinton lied but no one died....really? But hey the economy was doing great so that's all that matters...

DOC44
05-13-2012, 10:37
Who is the FBI agent missing in CA today.... wonder what he knows/knew... some are saying he is suicidal.

Doc44

FL Airedale
05-13-2012, 11:01
Go to Mena, Arkansas and just ask.
The residents will gladly show you where the bodies are buried.

I'd be afraid to ask too many questions because I don't want to join them. :shocked: