JBnTX
05-13-2012, 10:00
Let me guess, Rubio is a republican?

Now, how did I guess that?

maxsnafu
05-13-2012, 11:25
Let me guess, Rubio is a republican?

Now, how did I guess that?

You'd vote for a syphilitic, drug addicted pedophile if he were a Republican, wouldn't you?

JBnTX
05-13-2012, 11:50
You'd vote for a syphilitic, drug addicted pedophile if he were a Republican, wouldn't you?

If it would get Barack Obama out of the White House.

janice6
05-13-2012, 12:04
If it would get Barack Obama out of the White House.

Me too.....................

certifiedfunds
05-13-2012, 12:22

Ironically enough, syphillis might explain his through processes.

Cavalry Doc
05-13-2012, 13:05

Did Ron win the nomination and I missed it?

[/over the top sarcasm]

Ron is a good guy, and Lord, I apologize for making that joke, be with the starving pigmies in Africa..........

Lighten up a bit. JB is over the top, but so is your statement.

coastal4974
05-13-2012, 17:52
Who cares, I would vote for Marco twice.

kenpoprofessor
05-13-2012, 17:59
After Alan West swung to vote for the extension of the Patriot Act, voted for NDAA and CISPA, everyone should realize they all have a price for their actions.

Once they swear the oath to office, they immediately break it because there are no consequences for doing so. Guess Alan West isn't under the UCMJ anymore so he's not subject to it anymore and will violate it at will.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

maxsnafu
05-14-2012, 07:26

You know, you're right. Who cares if America is overrun by aliens--aliens who are hostile to the people who founded this nation? Maybe that's just what a disinterested American public deserves and they're going to get it good and hard.

Celebrate diversity comrades. Soon it will be mandatory.

Hyksos
05-14-2012, 07:40
You know, you're right. Who cares if America is overrun by aliens--aliens who are hostile to the people who founded this nation? Maybe that's just what a disinterested American public deserves and they're going to get it good and hard.

Celebrate diversity comrades. Soon it will be mandatory.

Go get some hispanic friends man. It's quite obvious you don't have any.

Secondly, the DREAM act isn't even that bad. Have you even looked at the requirements? What's so evil about letting someone who was brought here as a child against their will become legal (with a path to citizenship)?

They have to have graduated high school, no arrests, and a general good moral character. It's only available for those people who were brought here as children, had no choice in the matter, and have completed American HS and now wish to be able to work here and become citizens.

Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that it would be fair to deport a 19 year old HS graduate to Mexico when he hasnt been there since he was 3, 5, or maybe 10 years old?

Restless28
05-14-2012, 07:45
Wait a minute. That's our superstar VP pick!:rofl:

The Machinist
05-14-2012, 10:07
Another pro-amnesty Republican fraud. Shocker. Nope, never saw that one coming! I'm as surprised as the rest of you!

maxsnafu
05-14-2012, 10:25

Secondly, the DREAM act isn't even that bad. Have you even looked at the requirements? What's so evil about letting someone who was brought here as a child against their will become legal (with a path to citizenship)?

They have to have graduated high school, no arrests, and a general good moral character. It's only available for those people who were brought here as children, had no choice in the matter, and have completed American HS and now wish to be able to work here and become citizens.

Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that it would be fair to deport a 19 year old HS graduate to Mexico when he hasnt been there since he was 3, 5, or maybe 10 years old?

It makes no sense to allow illegals and their children to stay in this country when there are so many native born Americans out of work. And since fairness is such a big thing with you tell me this, since you advocate allowing illegals and their children to pick and choose which of our laws they are going to obey shouldn't that right be extended to Americans too? Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts believe it would be fair to allow ONLY aliens to break our laws with impunity?

certifiedfunds
05-14-2012, 11:27

It is vote buying, plain and simple

Cavalry Doc
05-14-2012, 11:41

That's only acceptible if he runs as a democrat.