Romney now leading among both men & women [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Romney now leading among both men & women

wjv
05-15-2012, 09:57
Polls show Romney now leading in both men & women

Guess women haven't bought into the "GOP war on women" campaign being pushed by the libs. .

Major media is quiet. . . .

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/05/shock-poll-romney-now-leads-among-women/613771

HexHead
05-15-2012, 10:11
0bama hurt himself more than the media will ever admit by endorsing gay marriage.

There's already more women than men, they don't want the competition.

Rabbit994
05-15-2012, 10:59
I doubt Gay Marriage has had anything to do with it. I find women to be more accepting of homosexuality then men in general. More likely, women in general are concerned about same thing men are. Economy, jobs and everything in between and they seem Obama as completely failing.

frank4570
05-15-2012, 11:22
0bama hurt himself more than the media will ever admit by endorsing gay marriage.

There's already more women than men, they don't want the competition.

I've heard black ministers on the radio saying they will no longer support Obama. I have a feeling the black community is far more hostile to homosexuals than anybody wants to admit.
I can't imagine what he was thinking. Most likely the small numbers of homosexuals would have voted for him again anyway. But I think he has badly hurt himself with the black vote which should be a lock for him.

beforeobamabans
05-15-2012, 11:25
If Romney stretches this out to an 8-10-12 point lead, it will be entertaining to watch Obama and his minions tell us how stupid we are. Or like the Lugar apologists, "it must have been the message", or "something was wrong with the campaign" or....

wjv
05-15-2012, 11:33
If Romney stretches this out to an 8-10-12 point lead, it will be entertaining to watch Obama and his minions tell us how stupid we are. Or like the Lugar apologists, "it must have been the message", or "something was wrong with the campaign" or....

The voters were too stupid to understand his brilliance. . .

gwalchmai
05-15-2012, 11:35
Maybe people are wising up to the fact that the "gay community" simply ratchets every concession made to them and are tired of it.

snerd
05-15-2012, 15:55
I've heard black ministers on the radio saying they will no longer support Obama. I have a feeling the black community is far more hostile to homosexuals than anybody wants to admit.......
Addressing his large, mostly black congregation on Sunday morning, the Rev. Wallace Charles Smith did not mince words about where he stood on President Barack Obama's newly announced support for same-sex marriage: The church is against it, he said, prompting shouts of "Amen!" from the pews.

And yet Smith hardly issued a full condemnation of the president.

"We may disagree with our president on this one issue," Smith said from the pulpit of the Shiloh Baptist Church here. "But we will keep him lifted up in prayer. ... Pray for President Barack Obama....."

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-election/Black-pastors-react-to-Obama-s-same-sex-marriage-stance/-/132568/13329520/-/13pr3mtz/-/Color trumps convictions.

frank4570
05-15-2012, 16:19
Color trumps convictions.

Dude, christians praying for somebody does NOT necessarily mean they are on the same side. My church is praying for their landlord because he is swindling jerk who is raising their rent to the point they can't afford it anymore.
They are praying for Obama to change and be on the christians side again.

G19G20
05-15-2012, 16:44
Obama isn't worried. He's got the Mormon card ready whenever he needs it.

snerd
05-15-2012, 17:15
Dude, christians praying for somebody does NOT necessarily mean they are on the same side. My church is praying for their landlord because he is swindling jerk who is raising their rent to the point they can't afford it anymore.
They are praying for Obama to change and be on the christians side again.
Dude, of course they are.

JFrame
05-15-2012, 17:36
I can't believe that more women aren't casting their lot with "Julia," "Genevieve," and that 30 year old law student desperately in need of free condoms...

:rofl:

gwalchmai
05-15-2012, 17:37
Dude, christians praying for somebody does NOT necessarily mean they are on the same side. My church is praying for their landlord because he is swindling jerk who is raising their rent to the point they can't afford it anymore. So will the members of your church vote for that landlord for president?

Brucev
05-15-2012, 17:45
Re: OP. I heard today something similar along the lines that the squatter wasn't doing so well among some of his key supporters... that there was a lack of enthusiasm for him and his candidacy... that middle-of-the-roaders were less attracted to him and more attracted to Romney. I do hope it is true. Romney in the White House and Republicans in control of the House... maybe even the Senate... it'd be a real opportunity for America. It'd be a really great opportunity. But there is a long way to go to November... and the msm will pull out the stops to support the squatter. The next nomination(s) to the sc are at stake.

snerd
05-15-2012, 18:27
Black pastor changes mind, now voting for Obama again

Rev. Emmett Burns, the black pastor that told his congregation that he would stay at home and not vote for Obama has completely changed his position on the matter:

http://www.therightscoop.com/black-pastor-changes-mind-now-voting-for-obama-again/

aircarver
05-15-2012, 18:34
Someone had 'the talk' with him ? ......

snerd
05-15-2012, 18:35
Let's recap........ Obama is pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, pro gay agenda, pro homosexual, pro gay adoption, etc. etc, etc. Hmmmm........ sounds pro-Christian to me.

callihan_44
05-15-2012, 18:55
but but but THA WAR ON WOMEN!?!?!?! those evil repubs hate women and want them barefoot - pregnant plus baking cookies in the kitchen never to come out again!

snerd
05-15-2012, 18:59
:popcorn:

frank4570
05-15-2012, 19:36
So will the members of your church vote for that landlord for president?

No, they pray for him to be different because they see him as being in the wrong.
Same reason churches are praying for Obama, they think he is now on the wrong side.

lancesorbenson
05-15-2012, 21:20
I hear Romney has an overwhelming lead among all who sport magic underwear. This November America will choose between a Muslim and and a Mormon. How far we've come.

evlbruce
05-15-2012, 21:37
Let's recap........ Obama is pro-abortion, pro gay marriage, pro gay agenda, pro homosexual, pro gay adoption, etc. etc, etc. Hmmmm........ sounds pro-Christian to me.

Not too long ago Mittens was pro-abortion (including Gov't funded), pro gay marriage, let radical gay activists sit on his bench, and he's still pro gay adoption.

snerd
05-15-2012, 21:39
Not too long ago Mittens was pro-abortion (including Gov't funded), pro gay marriage, let radical gay activists sit on his bench, and he's still pro gay adoption.
And you've not heard me cheer leading for him either. Some choice this time around, huh?

evlbruce
05-15-2012, 21:41
And you've not heard me cheer leading for him either. Some choice this time around, huh?

I didn't think that the GOP could nominate a candidate worse than McCain, but they did.

snerd
05-15-2012, 21:42
I didn't think that the GOP could nominate a candidate worse than McCain, but they did.
Bob Dole thinks he's a doofus.