View Full Version : Mall ninja alert

Bubbiesdad
05-17-2012, 13:14
Might be funny if he wasn't serious

Concealable carry gun,Glock 21 sf, Taurus pt-92, bersa 380. part 3 - YouTube

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bubbiesdad/badge.jpg

Numismatist
05-17-2012, 13:29
:rofl: my Mall (Maine Mall, South Portland) has a no weapons sign, so he's not welcome here! :lol:

vram74
05-17-2012, 16:57
Is he a cop or is that a real-life CCW badge? I didn't watch the vid. If thats a CCW badge, that has to be the cheeziest thing ever.

Bubbiesdad
05-17-2012, 18:15
Is he a cop or is that a real-life CCW badge? I didn't watch the vid. If thats a CCW badge, that has to be the cheeziest thing ever.

It's a CCW badge, and he is extremely proud of it, like he is of his Uncle Mikes holster. He also twirls his Glock.

Another video shows how he Mexican carries his .380. On that one I was hoping for a .380 cal vasectomy. No such luck.

HalfHazzard
05-18-2012, 06:13
He's right... I don't think he's going to be running away from anyone... At least more than the distance from his couch to the fridge.

He's the only person I've seen thats professional enough to carry a Glock 45. That other guy was only professional enough to carry a Glock 40.

*SPOILER ALERT* I was waiting for him to AD with his finger immediately on the trigger each time he handled his piece, but it never happened. The OP fooled me... I thought the whacker was going to shoot something.

Bubbiesdad
05-18-2012, 06:42
Anyone notice the ratio of dislikes to likes? Maybe he should try this instead.
Cup Trick - YouTube

JasonC8301
05-18-2012, 10:07
Yikes. Booger hook was scary. To each their own I guess. Should be 14 rounds. No round in pipe equals useless paper weight.

janice6
05-18-2012, 10:13
How many people need to be reminded that a CCW is no badge and does not allow the possessor to be a "pretend cop".

Many guns are fun, only one shot is important.

HalfHazzard
05-18-2012, 11:22
Straight from his youtube video comment section. This is his response to someone who disagreed with him:
i AM AN EXPERT PAPI CHECK MY CHANNEL OUT OR YOU ARE ONLY FOCUS ON THIS ON VIDEO THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GUN CHANNEL HERE BUD DONT BE DRAGGED BY THE NEGATIVE CRAP OF THE YOU TUBE POLICE AND SAFETY INFORCER TROLL AND PLEASE DONT BECOME ONE,I HAVE NOT BLOCKED U YET SO DONT GET OUT OF LINE REPLYING BACK
He's an "expert".

HalfHazzard
05-18-2012, 11:35
Ok, this guy it turns out is legit. He is in the SPECIAL FORCES.

Self defence choice/ gun,pepper spray or both part 3 - YouTube

"This is how I go around, I got my favorite denim shorts..."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Deployment Solu
05-18-2012, 11:50
The trigger is not reset, so the trigger has been pressed at some point and there is no round in the chamber or so it appears. There is the use of the word clips and the Glock finger twirling. This guy is proof that just because you have a video camera, doesn't mean you should be making informative videos. He has NO idea!!!!

oldman11
05-18-2012, 11:57
Straight from his youtube video comment section. This is his response to someone who disagreed with him:

He's an "expert".
EXPERT. Sounding it out, its "ex spurt". EX-meaning has been. SPURT-meaning drip under pressure.

oldman11
05-18-2012, 12:04
The trigger is not reset, so the trigger has been pressed at some point and there is no round in the chamber or so it appears. There is the use of the word clips and the Glock finger twirling. This guy is proof that just because you have a video camera, doesn't mean you should be making informative videos. He has NO idea!!!!
This guys is scary, and the longer you watch, the scarier he gets. I couldn't believe that he actually attempted to twirl the gun. No one (other than actors) twirl a handgun. That shows his maturity level.

GRIMLET
05-18-2012, 12:17
I'm sure the jury will find the videos informative.
"I don't have to run 'cause I've got this bad boy"

One should never post anything online their spouse, boss or jury shouldn't hear.

Bubbiesdad
05-18-2012, 14:12
He epitomizes Jeff Cooper's statement.

Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
Jeff Cooper (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jeffcooper138283.html)

ted1
05-18-2012, 14:27
I have to watch this video when I get time. Lol.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

HalfHazzard
05-18-2012, 16:37
Anyone know his GT username? There is no way he's not plugged into this site. He's at least a lurker.

Happypuppy
05-18-2012, 16:59
What is he trying to justify? Pepper spray and then 2 to the chest and 1 to the head? The idea is to get away.. What a fool. He needs a timeout in the corner. a good Friday post : )

WASR10
05-18-2012, 17:26
I am in awe of his command of the English language.