Ruble Noon
05-17-2012, 20:22
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

oldman11
05-17-2012, 21:00
That is scary but I'm not surprised.

certifiedfunds
05-18-2012, 06:16
This was called like 3 years ago, by Glenn Beck. Its pretty easy to see.

I particularly liked this quote:

“The end-game plan for America is its destruction as a Constitutional Republic, with the assistance of the agencies under the umbrella of the DHS.”

:rofl:Too late!

Brucev
05-18-2012, 06:59
Somebody has been drinking to much coffee late at night while watching to many B-grade zombi movies.

Toyman
05-18-2012, 07:13
Somebody has been drinking to much coffee late at night while watching to many B-grade zombi movies.

Well, one thing we know is that in the near future we'll find out won't we?

Too many unconnected people have the same sinking feeling about this, not to mention that it is the stated plan of all of the leftist groups that support Obama.

They have said that is what they want to do, Obama said "fundamentally transform America". What do you think the fundamentals are and what do you think transform means?

Ruble Noon
05-18-2012, 07:18
This was called like 3 years ago, by Glenn Beck. Its pretty easy to see.

I particularly liked this quote:

:rofl:Too late!

Glenn had obama and his minions pegged from the beginning.

I liked this quote because it is true.

“It’s like they [DHS agency heads] don’t care about what the American people see or feel about what the DHS agencies are doing. They figure that if the average American will put up with being “sexually groped and nuked” just to fly, they’ll accept almost anything.

G29Reload
05-18-2012, 11:16
Some parts of this wouldn't surprise me, but the red flags went up when they mentioned the bilderbergs and the trilateral commission. nutso whacko conspiracy freaks.

the idea of a false flag attack on the current administration to sew chaos and clamp down, I could see that to a point. Bears watching but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

There's a huge chunk of this country that wants him gone. Delaying an election won't happen either.

G-19
05-18-2012, 14:30
Looks like the Canada free press ran out of material and borrowed some from InfoWars.