So where was the liar born? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So where was the liar born?

Vic777
05-18-2012, 07:21
Obama said he was born in Kenya to fraudulently (perhaps) obtain Foreign Student status. He said he was born in Hawaii so he could fraudulently (perhaps) run for POTUS. We still don't know where he was born, but we do know that he is a liar.

And we know the BC on the WH web site is a forgery.

IGotIt
05-18-2012, 07:24
I believe he came about during the Roswell UFO incident.

JBnTX
05-18-2012, 13:02
Obama said he was born in Kenya to fraudulently (perhaps) obtain Foreign Student status. He said he was born in Hawaii so he could fraudulently (perhaps) run for POTUS. We still don't know where he was born, but we do know that he is a liar.

It's suspected that his college records are sealed because he is listed as a foreign exchange student, born in Kenya. He did this in order to qualify for a foreign student loan program.

Now he says he was born in Hawaii.

In one event or the other he is lying.
He cannot have his cake and eat it too.

We need an immediate congressional investigation to find out exactly who we elected president, and to determine what crimes he has committed.

I think it is a matter of national security that we find out the truth before November.

Ian Moone
05-18-2012, 13:05

Sure he can. There's plenty of cake when you're king.

snerd
05-18-2012, 13:43
He can always rely on his liberal media buddies to rush to his defense by not reporting on such things.
Media Works To Suppress Obama 'Born in Kenya' Bio

While the internet buzzed with Breitbart News’ release of a booklet from President Obama’s literary agency circa 1991 describing him as being “born in Kenya,” the mainstream media still refuses to report the story, or plays defense for Obama.

Never mind that the agency used the “born in Kenya” biography until 2007. Never mind that authors who have worked with the agency state that the agency asks that authors pen their own biographies (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/18/dystel-biography-submission-guidelines-obama-kenya-fact-checking-error). Never mind that Obama has routinely padded his biographical details to appeal to particular audiences.

Nothing to see here.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/05/18/Media-Refuses-Coverage-Obama-Kenya-Lit-Agency

Alizard
05-18-2012, 13:45

And we know the BC on the WH web site is a forgery.The standing joke is that after the final holocaust, the only form of life left on earth will be cockroaches.

I'm pretty sure that will have to be amended: the "birthers" cling so stubbornly that they will probably be around too.

Numismatist
05-18-2012, 13:47
Suppose it could be PROVED undisputedely that he was born in Kenya.

What do you think would happen? Impeachment? Dissolution somehow? Biden becomes Prez? McCain becomes Prez? A new immediate election? We collectivley let is pass and promise not to do it again? Undo all his Legislation?

Glockdude1
05-18-2012, 13:47
http://www.wnd.com/images/kenyabirthplacesign400.jpg

:cool:

eracer
05-18-2012, 13:51
It's suspected that his college records are sealed because he is listed as a foreign exchange student, born in Kenya. He did this in order to qualify for a foreign student loan program.

We need an immediate congressional investigation to find out exactly who we elected president, and to determine what crimes he has committed.

I think it is a matter of national security that we find out the truth before November.

..And what happens when we find out? Joe Biden becomes president? That'll fix things.

Why worry about November? The Rinos won the nomination, and Obama Lite will be elected. We'll have four years of another liar running the country.

JBnTX
05-18-2012, 13:54
Suppose it could be PROVED undisputedely that he was born in Kenya.

What do you think would happen? Impeachment? Dissolution somehow? Biden becomes Prez? McCain becomes Prez? A new immediate election? We collectivley let is pass and promise not to do it again? Undo all his Legislation?

Congressional leaders, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and possibly even the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court would take Obama into the oval office and close the door behind them.

A couple of hours later, Obama would walk to a microphone and say, "effective immediately, I resign the office of the president of the United States".

Joseph Biden would then be sworn in as president and life would go on.

JBnTX
05-18-2012, 13:56
And what happens when we find out? Joe Biden becomes president? That'll fix things.

Why worry about November? The Rinos won the nomination, and Obama Lite will be elected. We'll have four years of another liar running the country.

You know, all that pessimism isn't good for your digestion.

It's never as bad as it seems.
Things will work out for the better.

snerd
05-18-2012, 13:58
...... It's never as bad as it seems. Things will work out for the better.
Obama's new slogan?

JBnTX
05-18-2012, 13:59
Obama's new slogan?

Screw Obama, that's my slogan.

The Kenyan imposter can get his own slogan.

Gunnut 45/454
05-18-2012, 14:23
JBnTX
Nope then we could start the trial, of the DNC chair, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, Hillary for treason, and OBamamoa for being a Usurper. Then we can have a mass hanging or firing squad there pick! That way we can tell all the Progressives in no uncertain terms this is what happens to Traitors. Maybe then the Liberterians can actually form there new party as the Dumocrats should be banned forever from holding office.:steamed:

G29Reload
05-18-2012, 16:44

So, therefore, if he committed fraud, in an amount that rises to the level of a felony….

...impeachment.

mgs
05-18-2012, 19:51

Who paid for his college?....and Michelle's? George Soros? Certainly not his Mom or Dad, Mike.

stevelyn
05-19-2012, 01:23
I'm afraid this will be like the Kennedy assasination. There are so many lies and coverups surrounding it that even if the truth is exposed, we'll never recognize it.

4TS&W
05-19-2012, 01:53
Either he was lying then or he's lying now.

No two ways about it.

I wish we actually had real press, instead of the liberal butt-kiss "entertainment" press we have now.

automatic slim
05-19-2012, 05:43
The standing joke is that after the final holocaust, the only form of life left on earth will be cockroaches.

I'm pretty sure that will have to be amended: the "birthers" cling so stubbornly that they will probably be around too.

^^^^Classic example...

BuckyP
05-19-2012, 05:55
The standing joke is that after the final holocaust, the only form of life left on earth will be cockroaches.

Nice deflection, but the point is he either lied then, or lied now. What's "birther" about that? I'm fine with "he lied then" (which throws the birther theory out the window), so...>>>

So, therefore, if he committed fraud, in an amount that rises to the level of a felony….

...impeachment.

aircarver
05-19-2012, 06:18
I'm all for impeachment... and removal... which we'll never get past a Reid-commie Senate...... :frown:

MZBKA
05-19-2012, 12:17

Maybe I am a little behind...when did Obama claim he was born in Kenya?

Ruble Noon
05-19-2012, 12:20
Maybe I am a little behind...

Nothing new here.

steveksux
05-19-2012, 14:00
Anyone who's been active keeping him in office is unworthy of public office.

Start with the GOP officials in the HI public health department that actually saw the BC and didn't expose him during the campaign.

Don't forget the GOP establishment, who have pretended this issue isn't valid and have consistently refused to dig into it.

Also Fox News, who found a so called "expert" who said the recently released BC was likely a real copy, ignoring the multiple layers as "normal" for copiers with character recognition software.

I'm sure the conspiracy goes even deeper than I've managed to uncover...

Randy

snerd
05-19-2012, 21:00
Geography is about maps
But Biography is about chaps.
But that was then, and now Biography is also about maps. For example, have you ever thought it would be way cooler to have been born in colonial Kenya?
When it comes to conspiracies, I’m an Occam’s Razor man. The more obvious explanation of the variable first line in the eternally shifting sands of Obama’s biography is that, rather than pretending to have been born in Hawaii, he’s spent much of his life pretending to have been born in Kenya. After all, if your first book is an exploration of racial identity and has the working title “Journeys in Black and White,” being born in Hawaii doesn’t really help. It’s entirely irrelevant to the twin pillars of contemporary black grievance — American slavery and European imperialism. To 99.99 percent of people, Hawaii is a luxury-vacation destination and nothing else. Whereas Kenya puts you at the heart of what, in an otherwise notably orderly decolonization process by the British, was a bitter and violent struggle against the white man’s rule. Cool! The composite chicks dig it, and the literary agents.

http://www.nationalreview.com/blogs/print/300468

azatrox
05-19-2012, 21:25
Maybe I am a little behind...

Keep working at it, maybe you could become a large behind?

Vic777
05-20-2012, 07:14
Maybe I am a little behind...when did Obama
claim he was born in Kenya?
Up until 2008.
You can't be blamed for not being up to date if you only watch CNN.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

MZBKA
05-20-2012, 10:54
Up until 2008.
You can't be blamed for not being up to date if you only watch CNN.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

You said that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The article you quote specifically states that Obama didn't write the biography that states he was born in Kenya. So I'll ask again: When has Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.:whistling:

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 11:02
You said that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The article you quote specifically states that Obama didn't write the biography that states he was born in Kenya. So I'll ask again: When has Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.:whistling:

Let me see his college financial statements, and maybe I could show you something.

I have no proof that he claimed to be foreign born, but I do suspect it. "Where there is smoke there is fire" may not be completely fair, but where there is smoke, it's fair to wonder if there is fire.

Vic777
05-20-2012, 11:06
You said that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. The article you quote specifically states that Obama didn't write the biography that states he was born in Kenya. So I'll ask again: When has Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.:whistling:If you're saying that Obama is so stupid that he has no idea what his literary agents are writing about him, you may have a point. But those who say he is a lying lieberal probably are closer to the truth.

Hey MZBKA, you do know what Einstein said about stupidity, don't you?

MZBKA
05-20-2012, 11:35
Let me see his college financial statements, and maybe I could show you something.

I have no proof that he claimed to be foreign born, but I do suspect it. "Where there is smoke there is fire" may not be completely fair, but where there is smoke, it's fair to wonder if there is fire.

On one hand, you've got two newspaper announcements, two birth certificates, of which Fox News experts confirm their authenticity, and witnesses confirming Obama's birth.

On the other hand, you have a publicity pamphlet for a book project that never happened and a movement that can't find a single document expert to testify in court on its behalf.

So where's the smoke? If you want to talk about Obama's not releasing his college records, then you'd have something to question, but this thread is about Obama's supposed Kenyan birth.

MZBKA
05-20-2012, 11:44
If you're saying that Obama is so stupid that he has no idea what his literary agents are writing about him, you may have a point. But those who say he is a lying lieberal probably are closer to the truth.

Hey MZBKA, you do know what Einstein said about stupidity, don't you?

Yeah, your typing lieberal certainly added a lot to your argument.:upeyes:

I'll ask you for the third time, when did Obama claim he was born in Kenya? That is, after all, what you claimed. Just say you were wrong and we can move on.

Regarding Einstein's quote about stupidity: Rational people need to see certain amount of evidence before they'll believe something. The tell-tale sign that a movement is based on a conspiracy is the unwillingness of its members to be swayed by any evidence to the contrary: Proof the human stupidity is indeed infinite.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 11:49
On one hand, you've got two newspaper announcements, two birth certificates, of which Fox News experts confirm their authenticity, and witnesses confirming Obama's birth.

On the other hand, you have a publicity pamphlet for a book project that never happened and a movement that can't find a single document expert to testify in court on its behalf.

So where's the smoke? If you want to talk about Obama's not releasing his college records, then you'd have something to question, but this thread is about Obama's supposed Kenyan birth.

I honestly believe he was born in Hawaii. I supported the release of his LFBC, because the truth is what it is, even if you don't like it. He wanted it kept hidden, and I'm not much for secrets like that.

He keeps his college records hidden, same thing. The truth is what it is, regardless of what we want or hope. If he didn't make bad grades or claim some sort of foreign student discount, that's fine. The fact that he keeps it all under wraps is cause to wonder why. So, same thing, I support him being open and honest about his past, regardless of what it shows, I support it being opened up for the public to see.

If his records show he had bad grades, people will pick on him. Oh well, comes with the job. If he never claimed any sort of foreign student discount, that's cool, and opening up the records will vindicate him of that suspicion.

The only thing certain, is that it is what it is. If he chooses to keep it hidden, he and others should just accept there will be speculation that there is something embarrassing that he is hiding. Oh well, that's just human nature. We will all have to try hard to get over it.

Vic777
05-20-2012, 12:14
I'll ask you for the third time, when did Obama claim he was born in Kenya?I'll tell you a second time, he made this claim right up until 2008.

MZBKA
05-20-2012, 17:48
I'll tell you a second time, he made this claim right up until 2008.

Source? The first time you said Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya until 2008, you linked to an article that did not support your claim.

Vic777
05-20-2012, 19:29
Source? The first time you said Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya until 2008, you linked to an article that did not support your claim.
MZBKA, do you think it at all queer that we are questioning the birth country of the current President of the United States? Do you think Obama is the cause of this confusion? Or would you blame George Bush?

series1811
05-21-2012, 17:54

No, there will be Obama supporters like you, standing in the shadows, ready to run in and try and stop any discussion of Obama's very weird background (Under the DU doctrine that anyone asking questions about Obama's very weird background, must be stopped).

You can't change what he did. And, you can't change people from wondering why he insists on hiding so many records (like his school records) than normal people don't really worry about hiding.

And, we already get that none of that stuff bothers the people who voted for Obama. We know what you wanted him to do, and he could have been from Mars as far you guys care, as long as he carried out the agenda.

series1811
05-21-2012, 17:56
When liberals quit going bat s**t crazy, every time someone discusses Obama's background, I might be convinced that they aren't worried, too.

Obviously, with the resident (and newly arrived) GTPI liberal truth squadders, we aren't even close to that point. :)

Obama - Proving every day why SSBI's really are important.

bowtie454
05-21-2012, 18:20
MZBKA, do you think it at all queer that we are questioning the birth country of the current President of the United States? Do you think Obama is the cause of this confusion? Or would you blame George Bush?

I wouldn't say Obama is the source of the confusion, nor would I blame Bush. I blame internet posters who make claims citing dubious sources (such as other internet posters) or worse yet, base thier claims on sources that don't even support thier original claims. Often, when these individuals are pressed for another source (or ANY source), they respond only with cheap personal attacks and misdirection. I have no problem with questioning the birthplace of the President, what I have a problem with is making up your own mind on where he was born and then looking for proof (or any unsupported fringe theory) to back up your conclusions. But that's just me. Facts, logic, and deductive reasoning are my bread and butter.

series1811
05-21-2012, 18:23
I wouldn't say Obama is the source of the confusion, nor would I blame Bush. I blame internet posters who make claims citing dubious sources (such as other internet posters) or worse yet, base thier claims on sources that don't even support thier original claims. Often, when these individuals are pressed for another source (or ANY source), they respond only with cheap personal attacks and misdirection. I have no problem with questioning the birthplace of the President, what I have a problem with is making up your own mind on where he was born and then looking for proof (or any unsupported fringe theory) to back up your conclusions. But that's just me. Facts, logic, and deductive reasoning are my bread and butter.

Then, I bet you would love to see Obama's SF-86, too. :supergrin:

FLIPPER 348
05-21-2012, 18:42
And, we already get that none of that stuff bothers the people who voted for Obama. We know what you wanted him to do, and he could have been from Mars as far you guys care, as long as he carried out the agenda.

nope, we only care that McCain and that idiot from Alaska did not make it into office and continue the train wreck of the GW Admin.

fortyofforty
05-21-2012, 19:30
nope, we only care that McCain and that idiot from Alaska did not make it into office and continue the train wreck of the GW Admin.

Yep, so instead we've got Odumbo, the dumbest President in history, and his faithful sidekick Jokin' Joe Biden.

I wish we had Bush's gas prices and Bush's unemployment rates. Oh well, Natsos are what Natsos are, and Natso economics has always worked in the past so let's give it another go. :rofl:

Flintlocker
05-21-2012, 19:47
Vic777, where were you born and which country are you a citizen of? Imagine the surprise of some of the posters here if they found out they had joined up with a foreign national to bash the President of the United States.

Ruble Noon
05-21-2012, 19:56
Vic777, where were you born and which country are you a citizen of? Imagine the surprise of some of the posters here if they found out they had joined up with a foreign national to bash the President of the United States.

I'm sure Vic knows that Hawaii is not in Asia and that there are not 57 United States.

GAFinch
05-21-2012, 21:36
A drug-addled prep school graduate lied about his background to game the system. If this was a Republican, the media would be in a frenzy right now.

series1811
05-22-2012, 04:09

They why do you come running every time (like a welfare recipient hearing the mail truck on check day)?

And, just out of curiosity, what do you think would happen with Obama, an SF-86 and an SSBI? Even Obama lovers, in their heart of hearts, have to know what a disaster that would be for their one.

(And, it's okay if you have no idea what I am talking about. I figure most people who voted for Obama probably don't.)

Vic777
05-22-2012, 04:22
Imagine the surprise of some of the posters here if they found out they had joined up with a foreign national to bash the President of the United States.Most foreigners love Obama because he is destroying the USA.

Vic777
05-22-2012, 04:26
But that's just me. Facts, logic, and deductive reasoning are my bread and butter.So changing the subject slightly, what's your take on this?
(it takes a few seconds to load)
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2550156453790090544#

MZBKA
05-22-2012, 09:05

So now you're calling me a queer? Truly you are a master of rhetoric.

The cause of your confusion is your unwillingness to accept evidence that contradicts what you want to be true.

JFrame
05-22-2012, 09:15

Actually, some of the better writing on the deplorable state of U.S. politics right now seems to be coming from Canada.

MZBKA
05-22-2012, 09:15
When liberals quit going bat s**t crazy, every time someone discusses Obama's background, I might be convinced that they aren't worried, too.

Obviously, with the resident (and newly arrived) GTPI liberal truth squadders, we aren't even close to that point. :)

Obama - Proving every day why SSBI's really are important.

If you go around posting that the world is flat, a lot of people would point out evidence to the contrary. If you kept posting the same debunked theories about a flat earth, people would repeatedly point out that you were wrong. Would you then reason that the world is flat because people kept pointing out your errors, and therefore they have something to hide? More birther logic I guess.

Glocksanity
05-22-2012, 13:23

I am sure Rush and Hannity will get right on it. We do have a free press after all.

And therein lies the rub. The conservative media won't touch the issue. That makes them just as big a part of the problem.

The truth of the matter is, everyone in Washington and in the news media is covering up for this because they are told that it would be more damaging for the country for the truth to come out. So we are left with an imposter. It's better for ratings if Rush and Hannity blab on about how awful Obama is rather than manning up and calling a spade a spade.

bowtie454
05-22-2012, 18:02
So changing the subject slightly, what's your take on this?
(it takes a few seconds to load)
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2550156453790090544#

Another attempt at dodging the repeated requests for you to cite credible sources to back up your original claim. Any other questions?

GAFinch
05-22-2012, 19:51
If you go around posting that the world is flat, a lot of people would point out evidence to the contrary. If you kept posting the same debunked theories about a flat earth, people would repeatedly point out that you were wrong. Would you then reason that the world is flat because people kept pointing out your errors, and therefore they have something to hide? More birther logic I guess.

I love this whole flat earther talking point liberals have been using lately to disparage conservatives. If you all are so smart and enlightened, how come you don't even know that the pre-Columbus flat earth belief is a myth to make Christians look stupid, much like the Scopes Monkey Trial?

series1811
05-23-2012, 03:57
So now you're calling me a queer? .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited to say, that I don't know how to respond to that. :)

series1811
05-23-2012, 04:02

Okay, I have quit laughing, and somewhat composed myself.

Try and stay on topic. What do you think would have happened if Obama hadn't been one of the less than 500 people in the federal government in sensitive positons, to have to fill out an SF-86 and undergo an SSBI?

I used to do them as part of my job, so I have a pretty good idea.

But, if you have no idea what I am talking about, or the significance of it, which I highly suspect, then never mind, and please resume your flat earth discussion.

MZBKA
05-23-2012, 09:32
I love this whole flat earther talking point liberals have been using lately to disparage conservatives. If you all are so smart and enlightened, how come you don't even know that the pre-Columbus flat earth belief is a myth to make Christians look stupid, much like the Scopes Monkey Trial?

Nothing I posted had anything to do with pre-Columbus flat earth belief...or disparaging conservatives. My point was: A bad reason to believe X would be: If others presented evidence that X is not true and you believed X because those with evidence must be hiding something.

series1811
05-23-2012, 10:08
Nothing I posted had anything to do with pre-Columbus flat earth belief...or disparaging conservatives. My point was: A bad reason to believe X would be: If others presented evidence that X is not true and you believed X because those with evidence must be hiding something.

What? :dunno:

Want to back up and try one more time?

aircarver
05-23-2012, 10:56
When deflecting a thread, any direction will do ....:upeyes:

creaky
05-23-2012, 11:44
http://www.therightperspective.org/2012/05/19/did-obama-write-his-own-born-in-kenya-bio/

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100158834/obama-used-to-be-a-kenyan/

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/17/obama-wasnt-born-in-kenya-except-when-he-claims-he-was-born-in-kenya/

and so on and so forth.

I think everyone gets the idea. What idea, you ask? That Barack Obama is a fraud any way you choose to look at him.

madbaumer
05-23-2012, 15:06
There haver been several snipets in the news, (TV, Print and Radio) that refer to Obama was born in Kenya.

Has there ever been any proof that his mother ever stepped foot in Kenya that I may have missed in the news?

series1811
05-23-2012, 15:10
There haver been several snipets in the news, (TV, Print and Radio) that refer to Obama was born in Kenya.

Has there ever been any proof that his mother ever stepped foot in Kenya that I may have missed in the news?

If I remember right, his mother was in Kenya with him a few days before he was born, for sure. That may be what made him feel like he could claim Kenyon birth, when he thought he could get something out of it, and then go back to Hawaiian birth, when he needed to.

But, at this point, who the hell knows. Part of the problem is we are trying find rational motives for all the stuff he has done. Sometimes, you have to realize that irrational people don't act rationally.

aircarver
05-23-2012, 15:55
But, at this point, who the hell knows. Part of the problem is we are trying find rational motives for all the stuff he has done. Sometimes, you have to realize that irrational people don't act rationally.

& the rest of the problem is the customs/immigration records have gone missing, just for the time period that could shine some light on Obama's real history.....