Crimson Trace Laser for Home Defense? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace Laser for Home Defense?

Coffee Dog
05-18-2012, 17:15
Mas,

While in the USMC I was taught point shooting with our 1911 45 cal. Colt! Now owning a Sig 229 with both 40 cal. & .357 sig barrels I am considering mounting the Crimson Trace Laser for both faster target aquisition & accuracy to be possibly used for home defense!

Mas, what do you think of using this laser for home defense & realistically what possible advantages would this laser provide?

Special note : My wife & I both love shooting the sig 229 -.357 sig!

Thank-You Mas for your time & advice!
Semper Fi!
Mike :wavey:

Mas Ayoob
05-18-2012, 17:32
The laser seems to definitely assist in point shooting, particularly the styles in which the shooter cannot visually index the sights or at least the gun on target. I'd say go for it.

best,
Mas

Coffee Dog
05-18-2012, 17:52
The laser seems to definitely assist in point shooting, particularly the styles in which the shooter cannot visually index the sights or at least the gun on target. I'd say go for it.

best,
Mas

Holy Catfish Mas -you is fast in responding!

I am hooked and I am going, going, going -gone-to buy this laser!

Mas- you're truely a shooter's friend-Thank-you for your advice!

Semper Fi to my wife!
Mike :eagle:

Mas Ayoob
05-18-2012, 19:04
Holy Catfish Mas -you is fast in responding!
Mike :eagle:

Thanks, bro, but tell that to the folks who've had to wait days or weeks for me to dig up an answer for 'em...:crying:

appreciatively,
Mas

Coffee Dog
05-18-2012, 20:26
Thanks, bro, but tell that to the folks who've had to wait days or weeks for me to dig up an answer for 'em...:crying:

appreciatively,
Mas

Listen you gun shooters out there-Mas is taking days or weeks cause he wants ya to have the correct info-end of story! :cop: