NAACP Resolution Endorses Gay Marriage [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Resolution Endorses Gay Marriage

concretefuzzynuts
05-20-2012, 00:42
Think this is motivated in any way?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/19/naacp-announces-support-marriage-equality-shoring-up-obama-base/

http://www.freep.com/article/20120520/NEWS07/205200608/NAACP-resolution-endorses-gay-marriage

Shinesintx
05-20-2012, 00:53
Monkey see, monkey do...

JBnTX
05-20-2012, 01:04
Think this is motivated in any way?

It's motivated by liberal politics.

First the gay vote and now the black vote.
The illegal immigrants are Obama's next target voter group.

After that, Obama will go after the prison inmate population.
They'll be given the "right" to vote.

Remember, Obama said he'd given up trying to win the support of the white working class voter.

That leaves only the homos, the welfare sponges and the criminals to vote for his sorry ass.

Just1More
05-20-2012, 03:10
Monkey see, monkey do...

They must be evolving together. How cute.

Brucev
05-20-2012, 05:07
"Shoring up... base." Really? Tell that to the many African-Americans who due to their strong religious convictions oppose homomarriage. The naacp long ago ceased to be the definitive African-American voice. It is today one of many voices and can not speak with the authority it once claimed. So... let them go homo. It just further alienates them from the mainstream of African-Americans.

walt cowan
05-20-2012, 05:38
lots of down=low brothers.

stevelyn
05-21-2012, 02:54
I'm not so sure they are endorsing gay marriage because they believe in it, but because they don't want to be seen as goose-stepping out of time with their Fuhrer on any issue.

G22Dude
05-21-2012, 09:57
I'm not so sure they are endorsing gay marriage because they believe in it, but because they don't want to be seen as goose-stepping out of time with their Fuhrer on any issue.

I read an article in which a couple black preachers contorted in every way imaginable to show their support for Obama in the face of actions that totally contradict their religious values.

A few took a firm stance and said he was 100% wrong, but it was just a very few.

For libs it seems politics will trump everything else

countrygun
05-21-2012, 11:53
I read an article in which a couple black preachers contorted in every way imaginable to show their support for Obama in the face of actions that totally contradict their religious values.

A few took a firm stance and said he was 100% wrong, but it was just a very few.

For libs it seems politics will trump everything else

I watched an interview with two Black church leaders "the Factor" with O'Reilly". It was very enlightening. They hemmed and hawed around the fact that they have both preached against gay marriage and homosexuality, they both said that it came from their interpretation of the bible, they both said they had complete belief in the absoluteness of the bible, yet they still proclaimed their support for Obama because of "other issues" that affected their parishoners. Of course these "issues" had nothing to do with religion.