Lesbian Couple Charged After Allegedly Faking Hate Crime [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian Couple Charged After Allegedly Faking Hate Crime

snerd
05-20-2012, 04:13
We're going to have to make reporting a false hate crime a hate crime. And just how messed up are these people?
Perhaps the women didnít anticipate how seriously the issue would be treated, because nearly eight months later, with the full force of the FBI involved, authorities are saying the women themselves may have been responsible for the acts. They have been charged with both criminal mischief and false reporting, and one of the women, Aimee Whitchurch, faces an additional charge of forgery.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/kill-the-gay-lesbian-couple-charged-after-allegedly-faking-hate-crime/

JBnTX
05-20-2012, 04:44
We're going to have to make reporting a false hate crime a hate crime. And just how messed up are these people?

They committed a hate crime against themselves.:rofl:

Maybe they felt guilty about something?:whistling:

gwalchmai
05-20-2012, 05:36
I think false accusations should carry the same penalties as the crime being falsely charged.

maxsnafu
05-20-2012, 07:00
I think false accusations should carry the same penalties as the crime being falsely charged.

Absolutely. These carpet munchers where trying to inspire hatred of heterosexuals. They're guilty of a hate crime.

Of course good luck with trying to make that stick in New America where all are equal but some more equal than others.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 07:29

Well, a hate crime was committed, and they found the perpetrators, right?

Give them the choice of being charged for it criminally, or paying back every dollar spent on the investigation.

Scary thought, but what if the feds had actually found another suspect and pinned it on them. Would these two have let an innocent go to jail?

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 07:30
They committed a hate crime against themselves.:rofl:

Maybe they felt guilty about something?:whistling:

It's called "self loathing".

Rabid Rabbit
05-20-2012, 07:35
All this to avoid cleaning up after their dogs.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 07:41
All this to avoid cleaning up after their dogs.

If you don't pick it up, you might step in it. And they did.

FL Airedale
05-20-2012, 08:18
Give them the choice of being charged for it criminally, or paying back every dollar spent on the investigation.

:thumbsup:

I'd say both but if they are in jail, it will probably not be possible for them to pay the $.

A few years ago a young woman reported she was raped in the parking lot of the local college. The college hired extra security so that all the parking lots were being patrolled 24/7. The police stepped up patrols at the college. It's a state college so this was all paid for by the taxpayers.

A few days later, she recanted and said it never happened. She didn't report it until a couple of days after the alleged incident so there was no physical evidence.

She was NOT charged with filing a false police report but she was billed for the cost of the investigation.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20060916/NEWS/209160358

One of the costs that not everyone thinks about is this. The cops that were investigating this and providing extra security, could have been working on real crimes.

ChuteTheMall
05-20-2012, 08:56
Open pooper-scoopers would have prevented this.

:aodnsb::odie:

Mrs. Tink
05-21-2012, 16:06
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1422120

:whistling:

Seriously though, I hope I never run into these women in the grocery store. :ack:

countrygun
05-21-2012, 16:12
A witness saw the couple leaving the city, in his words "Lickety-split"