Soldier Beaten and Robbed by Teens in Tampa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Beaten and Robbed by Teens in Tampa

DOC44
05-20-2012, 05:46
and the beat goes on.

a couple of teenage high school children arrested

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/may/19/7/police-seek-two-more-suspects-in-soldiers-beating-ar-405638/

Doc44

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 06:11
Have to admit, if approached by a group of people, I'd be ready for a fight well before they got within arms distance. It's just a matter of time, these thugs will bump into someone that is armed and we'll be talking about that case too.

Gunboat1
05-20-2012, 06:17
Bang...bang bang, bang. (Sounds of reloading). "Hello, 911 - please send two ambulances to xxxxx....."

I hope justice is done, swiftly. The chair would suit me fine.

KennyFSU
05-20-2012, 06:18
This happened not to far from my home. Glad they caught the bastids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 06:26
Bang...bang bang, bang. (Sounds of reloading). "Hello, 911 - please send two ambulances to xxxxx....."

I hope justice is done, swiftly. The chair would suit me fine.

You need to get a new gun. I'd prefer to carry something with more than four rounds in it. :whistling:

I'd keep the chair comment to yourself at the time of your interview.

Another oldie but a goody:
Dont Talk to Police - YouTube

Gunboat1
05-20-2012, 06:31
You need to get a new gun. I'd prefer to carry something with more than four rounds in it. :whistling:

Dont Talk to Police - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Naw, man! Tactical reload, getting back to full capacity.

I'd love to sit on that jury - but it won't be happening. I'm in Virginia.

DOC44
05-20-2012, 06:33

sounds like a tactical reload with retention after threats nutralized to maintain maximum firepower.
:supergrin:

Doc44

ChuteTheMall
05-20-2012, 06:37
Yeah, I'd want more than a j-frame if I was getting stomped by 4 thugs.

I also wouldn't abandon my car and walk several miles home at 3 am through strange neighborhoods.

pipedreams
05-20-2012, 06:38
Since they both are 18 they need to really put the heat on them.

ChuteTheMall
05-20-2012, 06:46
I'd prefer to carry something with more than four rounds in it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/szh5dj.jpg

KennyFSU
05-20-2012, 06:49
http://i45.tinypic.com/szh5dj.jpg

You would do more damage throwing that thing then getting off 4 well-aimed shots lol. Horrendous trigger pull. I bought one as a toy. Not a fun toy.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 06:51
Naw, man! Tactical reload, getting back to full capacity.

I'd love to sit on that jury - but it won't be happening. I'm in Virginia.

I just got tagged for jury duty. 3 months worth of it, Fed district court, I have to call each Friday after 5:30 to see if I have to report on Monday. July - October. There go my summer vacation plans. Gonna make scheduling patients interesting too.

Doubt they would move the trial to Fed court now, he will probably be acquitted of the 2nd degree murder charge before holder charges him with a civil rights violation.

DOC44
05-20-2012, 06:57
You would do more damage throwing that thing then getting off 4 well-aimed shots lol. Horrendous trigger pull. I bought one as a toy. Not a fun toy.

its a "up their nose gun"

Doc44

KennyFSU
05-20-2012, 07:14
^ Well that's true. The intimidation factor may be enough to get them running.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 07:20
sounds like a tactical reload with retention after threats nutralized to maintain maximum firepower.
:supergrin:

Doc44

Please note ":whistling:" smiley. Was JK.

I'd look around a bit before topping off, behind cover if possible.

DOC44
05-20-2012, 07:25
Please note ":whistling:" smiley. Was JK.

I'd look around a bit before topping off, behind cover if possible.

Agree... IDPA has some good rules.

:couch:

Doc44

kirgi08
05-20-2012, 08:24
Dominoes folks,they be falling.'08.

lawandorder
05-20-2012, 09:37
When are we going to say enough and put a permanent stop to this ?

HexHead
05-20-2012, 10:05
When are we going to say enough and put a permanent stop to this ?

Exactly. Blacks make up about 12% of the population, yet we continue to allow them to intimidate us.

Fred Hansen
05-20-2012, 10:15
Movie Scene: Collateral Briefcase Scene (HD) - YouTube

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 10:35
Exactly. Blacks make up about 12% of the population, yet we continue to allow them to intimidate us.

It's not "the blacks". It's the thugs. They happen in all races and creeds. The thugs probably make up about 3% of the population. (just a guess)

pipedreams
05-20-2012, 10:44
It's not "the blacks". It's the thugs. They happen in all races and creeds. The thugs probably make up about 3% of the population. (just a guess)

Quite true, most are good law abiding citizens.

snerd
05-20-2012, 11:18
When 12% of the population commits 40% of the crime, there are more thugs per capita in said population. Just a fact.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 11:27
When 12% of the population commits 40% of the crime, there are more thugs per capita in said population. Just a fact.

I see that too, but no need to lump the good in with the bad.

Most slave owners in the United States were Caucasian, But I never owned one, neither did anyone in our family from present times as far back as we can trace them as far as we can tell. I don't feel any responsibility for the bad acts of others, even if they were in my family.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

That's fair enough.

G29Reload
05-20-2012, 12:45

Dont Talk to Police - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

This is an awesome piece of work. Never seen it before.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 12:48
This is an awesome piece of work. Never seen it before.

Very good video, it's been around for years and posted in several forums over that time.

HexHead
05-20-2012, 12:49

So that would be most of the males then. Over half that population are female. A large portion of the males are already incarcerated, so that pretty much leaves most of the males to be troublemakers.

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 12:57
So that would be most of the males then. Over half that population are female. A large portion of the males are already incarcerated, so that pretty much leaves most of the males to be troublemakers.

You are overly fixated.

My guess, and it is only a guess, is that 3% of the population are thugs, all races included. I've met thugs of multiple different races and ethnicity. I'm well traveled, and good and bad people exist just about everywhere.

I'm not going to assume something about a person based solely on skin color. There are heroes and zero's in every group.