Obama will run in 2016 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama will run in 2016

Dexters
05-20-2012, 09:16
I think Obama will loose the election this year. For peace sake I how Mitt wins by a large majority. If it goes to the Supreme Court and Obama looses there might be riots in some places.

Especially if it is a close election and Obama looses I can see him running in 2016. And if the economy is in bad shape I could see him winning.

If it is a humiliating defeat for Obama in 2012 then I see him fading away but, like Clinton never going away.

So, either way get used to seeing Obama around for awhile.

Glockdude1
05-20-2012, 09:35
I hope he does run........................Far away!!!!

:cool:

HexHead
05-20-2012, 09:37
My money's on the riots.

aircarver
05-20-2012, 10:00
My money's on he won't survive the investigations, once he isn't 'Prez' and can't stonewall them ......:whistling:

Cavalry Doc
05-20-2012, 10:05
My money's on the riots.

I wouldn't bet on it. These predictions have come out at every presidential election since Slick Willy was in office. There will probably be a peaceful transfer of power, or maybe a continuation of the current presidency.

I'd still be prepared for riots, but I would not expect them. Especially not around these parts.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/CavDoc-3.gif

certifiedfunds
05-20-2012, 10:31
Never.

Soros has tired of him. He hasn't seized the moment sufficiently.

Moreover, low class folks like Obama (think Clinton) really relish in the easy money that comes post-Presidency. He won't be leaving that.

Besides, I think the plan is to try to spark riots and unrest PRIOR to the election.

Osborne
05-20-2012, 10:34
In the area I live there won't be any riots if Obama loses lol. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some if he wins though.

JBnTX
05-20-2012, 10:42
There won't be any riots if Obama loses.

If he loses there will be parades up and down every MLK Blvd in America.

Obama has been a big disappointment to the black community.

They're still buying their own gas and paying their own rent.
Not one campaign promise has been fulfilled.

G29Reload
05-20-2012, 15:02
I wondered about that. Would he run again if he loses?

he'd be condemned to only one term, but i think he enjoys flying around on that jet so much it just stokes his ego and the money will always be there for him again after a second term.

I do hope that he gets such a thrashing that he'll just…recede.

JBnTX
05-20-2012, 15:26

By 2016, America will be thriving again. Full employment, bull market in stocks and the current financial crisis behind us.

Nobody will want to have anything to do with Barack Obama,
who will be known by then as the worst president since Jimmy Carter.

Dexters
05-20-2012, 15:26

he'd be condemned to only one term, but i think he enjoys flying around on that jet so much it just stokes his ego and the money will always be there for him again after a second term.

I do hope that he gets such a thrashing that he'll just…recede.

His chances in 2016 really depend upon the economy at that time.

If it is doing well he won't have much to run on.

If it is doing poorly he could unite people on that.

And let's not forget that the news media will not be kind to Mitt. If he could change water to wine, they would complain he only made red wine.

BO will not go quietly as other presidents have. The one good point will be that he will not have a lot of writers and teleprompters helping him. I could see the real BO coming out - unintentionally.

aircarver
05-20-2012, 16:00
Hitlery won't pull her punches at him next time .....:whistling:

aircarver
05-20-2012, 16:02
By 2016, America will be thriving again. Full employment, bull market in stocks and the current financial crisis behind us...

Frankly, a whole lot of suppressed growth explodes, as John Galt goes back to work ....:supergrin:

callihan_44
05-20-2012, 17:44
one and done

beforeobamabans
05-20-2012, 18:00
By 2016, America will be thriving again. Full employment, bull market in stocks and the current financial crisis behind us.

And this astute analysis is based on.....it's time?

G29Reload
05-20-2012, 18:18
I think there will be so much evidence to hammer him on, that he won't stand a chance.

Another way of looking at it is, he'll be able to make a lot of money in the private sector with no responsibility. Speech+ Money = fly home rich.

Michelle will become insufferable though. She is so arrogant and spoiled that might push him to run again so she can have taxpayer funded staff.

aircarver
05-20-2012, 18:22
... Another way of looking at it is, he'll be able to make a lot of money in the private sector with no responsibility. Speech+ Money = fly home rich.

The Bill Clinton Doctrine ? ....:whistling:

Michelle will become insufferable though. She is so arrogant and spoiled that might push him to run again so she can have taxpayer funded staff.

She still can... she will be in charge of his "Presidential Library"..... :shocked:

...Which will be sealed ..... :rofl:

certifiedfunds
05-20-2012, 19:05

Not if entitlement's and DOD aren't arrested.

DonGlock26
05-20-2012, 19:11

Nobody will want to have anything to do with Barack Obama,
who will be known by then as the worst president since Jimmy Carter.

I'm hoping for this.

_

JBnTX
05-20-2012, 20:11
Not if entitlement's and DOD aren't arrested.

DOD?

I agree on the entitlements, but we need a strong military.
Now more than ever.

ted1
05-20-2012, 20:16
I hope there are no riots but if there is I am ready to protect my family and defend my home.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Vic777
05-20-2012, 20:21
Especially if it is a close election and Obama looses I can see him running in 2016. And if the economy is in bad shape I could see him winning.Do you think the Dumocrats are that lacking in talent that they would nominate someone who has proved he can't do the job?

certifiedfunds
05-20-2012, 20:30
DOD?

I agree on the entitlements, but we need a strong military.
Now more than ever.

Who said anything about a strong or weak military?

DOD is too expensive. It has to be addressed.

Flying-Dutchman
05-20-2012, 21:54
The title Obama will run in 2016 startled me for a moment.

I thought you were saying Obama will ignore the 22nd Amendment and be our President for Life.

G29Reload
05-20-2012, 23:11
Do you think the Dumocrats are that lacking in talent that they would nominate someone who has proved he can't do the job?

This will probably be the deal.

Historically, the dems shoot their wounded.

Can't make it across the finish line when you're the incumbent?

Don't show your face around here again.

Although in this bozo's case, the worship is strong. He's different and got away with stuff and frankly I never understood the ObamaZombie walk around in a trance he's heaven-sent horsesheet I heard from his supporters. Frankly it was all pretty scary. No telling what he might do…but frankly he's a failure not just to us normal people and conservatives, I think the magic has just gone out of his balloon for everyone. He was a fake and a fraud, an incompetent bozo.

AlexHassin
05-20-2012, 23:18

she chould alwase run herself

evlbruce
05-20-2012, 23:31

I thought you were saying Obama will ignore the 22nd Amendment and be our President for Life.

Say that Obama ignored the COTUS... he already does.

But say that Obama willfully ignores the 22nd amendment and wins a third term, there's not a chance that Boehner, Lamar Smith (and the rest of the majority of the House Judiciary Committee), and McConnell would push for impeachment.

Dexters
05-21-2012, 08:32

I didn't think about her. She could run and win a senate seat from somewhere like Illinois. Hillary did it.

Then there are the children. In 10-15 years they both could be in congress.

Dexters
05-21-2012, 08:35
Do you think the Dumocrats are that lacking in talent that they would nominate someone who has proved he can't do the job?

To the Dems - it isn't his fault and he did the best he could.

I can't think of a Dem young enough to run in 2016. My best guess is it will be a Dem governor.

GAFinch
05-21-2012, 22:09
They're gonna have to find someone to run in 2016, now that Elizabeth "Dances With Lies" Warren can no longer continue being groomed for the spot.

Frankly, a whole lot of suppressed growth explodes, as John Galt goes back to work ....:supergrin:

I actually do know people pulling a Galt right now...whether it's thinking that spending thousands of dollars getting re-educated for another career isn't worth the risk, or avoiding joining the military (MI and technical MOS's) due to negative feedback about the CIC from current servicemen, or not being able to get a bank loan for a new business due to Dodd/Frank. Several corporate leaders sure aren't enthusiastic about hiring right now either.

Now we see why FDR was able to keep getting re-elected...buying votes via unchecked welfare spending. It's why we're seeing Democrats getting hard-working immigrants hooked on welfare before they start voting.