What I learned from the savage attacks ... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What I learned from the savage attacks ...

Skyhook
05-20-2012, 16:50
...upon 24-year-old Sgt. Johnny Aparicio and George Zimmerman.
1) Savages are just about everywhere and some of the deadliest are "children".:upeyes:
2) Law-abiding and peace-loving, mainstream Americans must -MUST- give the savages at least the first shot.
:steamed:

There is more probably more to learn, like not being able to believe one darned thing the media (FOX exempted, usually) says. News reporting is totally without credibility, IMHO.:shakehead:

aircarver
05-20-2012, 18:18
Apparently, to beat the hate crime rap, you'll need stitches, bruises and something broken ......:upeyes:

DonGlock26
05-20-2012, 19:29
...upon 24-year-old Sgt. Johnny Aparicio and George Zimmerman.
1) Savages are just about everywhere and some of the deadliest are "children".:upeyes:
2) Law-abiding and peace-loving, mainstream Americans must -MUST- give the savages at least the first shot.
:steamed:

There is more probably more to learn, like not being able to believe one darned thing the media (FOX exempted, usually) says. News reporting is totally without credibility, IMHO.:shakehead:

We've even seen off duty reporters attacked in Philly and Baltimore, and the media still ignores the problem. The herd is willing to see the odd members killed to keep the peace with the predators.

_

G29Reload
05-20-2012, 21:33
What I learned…

Carry always.
Have extra magazines.