Four more years of the Muslim?? God help us! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Four more years of the Muslim?? God help us!

Peace Officer
05-20-2012, 17:53
If the Muslim we now refer to as our president is re-elected God won't even be able to stop this country of ours from going down the toilet! Get out and vote, and vote the Muslim out of office!

Tommato
05-29-2012, 14:59
+1 ^^^^^^^^^

With the brazenness that Beeho has steamrolled the American people (Obamacare, fast n furious, no defense of marriage act, war against the Catholic Church, corporate cronyism/bailouts,endless regulation/czars,...) in his first four years when there was an election coming up, just try to imagine what he will do if re-elected.

We have all heard Beeho say "we can't wait any longer", and proceed with mandates that were not passed by Congress. Does anyone really think he would govern either according to the constitution or within the law? He would behave as a King/Emporer and would do whatever he wanted without regard to the Supreme Court, Congress, or the people. Its over if that happens...

Tommato

vikingsoftpaw
05-29-2012, 22:29
The script has already been written in most news organizations. It has two different outcomes:

1. The enlightened American electorate returns 'The One' to his rightful office, where he sill lead us on his crusade 'Forward' enlighting all who he comes in contact with.

2. 'Merica is not ready for 'The One' and his great vision. It is such a crap hole, Mitt Romney won the election. The whole country has been dragged down by mean spirited rant-wing radio. We must redouble out efforts against people the own both Bibles and Guns.

cowboywannabe
05-29-2012, 22:39
He will have more flexability once re-elected. Just ask russia.

Angry Fist
05-29-2012, 22:42
He will have more flexability once re-elected. Just ask russia.
They don't have term limits, do they?

cowboywannabe
05-29-2012, 22:43
they don't have term limits, do they?

huh? They?

Angry Fist
05-29-2012, 22:58
Russia. You can be pres for 2 consecutive terms only, but no limit on how many times. Guess we're lucky.

LASTRESORT20
05-29-2012, 23:03
+1 ^^^^^^^^^

With the brazenness that Beeho has steamrolled the American people (Obamacare, fast n furious, no defense of marriage act, war against the Catholic Church, corporate cronyism/bailouts,endless regulation/czars,...) in his first four years when there was an election coming up, just try to imagine what he will do if re-elected.

We have all heard Beeho say "we can't wait any longer", and proceed with mandates that were not passed by Congress. Does anyone really think he would govern either according to the constitution or within the law? He would behave as a King/Emporer and would do whatever he wanted without regard to the Supreme Court, Congress, or the people. Its over if that happens...

Tommato

This too! ^^^

RichardB
05-30-2012, 06:32
Even more important than voting is talking with the folks that voted for Obama and trying to convince them they should not do it again.

I don't care if he is a Muslim or not. It's his half baked progressive economic policies that I don't like. Those same policies which are killing the European economy right now.

Peace Officer
06-10-2012, 17:57
It appears that this once great country of ours runs on nothing more that pure bull*%$@! If you have a problem with that notion all you have to do is look who we have elected as our president. I am thoroughly disgusted.

AlexHassin
06-10-2012, 18:02
We must redouble out efforts against people the own both Bibles and Guns.
guess i should get rid of the holy books i have collected to avoid the fire. :tongueout:

SDDL-UP
06-10-2012, 19:47
He's not a muslim - he's a secular humanist that has used the guise of religion to gain power... and that's about it. He is a muslim sympathiser however, I'll give you that much. I believe that is simply as part of his father's background.

Peace Officer
06-11-2012, 00:33
Hey Hassin: The only so called "holy" book as you call it-that I would get rid of let alone wipe my a@# with would be the Qur'an!

AlexHassin
06-11-2012, 01:58
Hey Hassin: The only so called "holy" book as you call it-that I would get rid of let alone wipe my a@# with would be the Qur'an!

nah too useful and interesting, as another old book in my collection says
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Granted in Islam the really creepy and weird stuff does nothappen until you get to the exegesis material. Serious the hur being women thatare so pale you can see their marrow.

RichardB
06-11-2012, 07:39

PO How much of this book have you actually read or studied? What are your issues with it?

kirgi08
06-11-2012, 09:25
How the heck did I miss this? AF :fist:

janice6
06-11-2012, 09:32
He is a puny narcissist thug that came out of the ghetto of Chicago politics and is trying to change the US into a thing that suits him, not the country’s citizens.

Glockdude1
06-11-2012, 10:17
Ever notice Obama got rid of the U.S. flags in the background during his speeches at the whitehouse??

That's right.......no American flags!!!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/Obama-East-Room-Flag-Flap.htm

:cool:

kirgi08
06-11-2012, 10:38
Show off.'08. :miff:

Peace Officer
06-12-2012, 23:56
Obama: Just another poor miss-understood Muslim who is taking this once great country right down the toilet along with his wife who always looks like she just smelled something bad!

21GlockStreet
06-13-2012, 12:42
Yes, Mit Romney will be much better. After all, he created Obama care, he is for gun control and he believes in the right of a woman to choose...to murder her unborn child. Yes, Mittens will be much better. :yawn:

SDDL-UP
06-13-2012, 21:41
21GlockStreet,

I totally agree! The LAST person that is going to inspire confidince that things are going to change for the better is Mitt Romney. The ONLY reason he'll get a lot of votes is because he "aint Barack Hussein Obama"!

janice6
06-13-2012, 21:57
I'd vote for the Devil himself, if he were running against Obama.

MotoGlock
06-13-2012, 22:07
Honestly, it's still painful thinking how this piece of garbage was even elected into office four years ago. The rebulicans stupid enough to elect mcdud to run? Really? And America at one point was known as the greatest country in the world voted Obama in? Wow.

I'm losing faith. Last time I remember utmost pride in the USA Regan was president.

21GlockStreet
06-14-2012, 10:47
]I'd vote for the Devil himself, if he were running against Obama.

That is part of the problem. We always vote for the lesser of two evils...well in your case, I'm not too sure...
You mean to tell me that in a nation of 300 million, we can only come up with Obomney? Give me a break. This is all a scam! Democrat/Republican, or as Jesse Ventura put it: Democrips and Rebloodicans, two sides, SAME COIN!

meshmdz
06-15-2012, 14:16
If the Muslim we now refer to as our president is re-elected God won't even be able to stop this country of ours from going down the toilet! Get out and vote, and vote the Muslim out of office!

peace officer, you give the term fool a bad name. since you have as much of a right to determine what the POTUS' religion is, i will determine that you are a closet homosexual who has a fetish for infected toe nails on your gay lovers. :wavey: makes about as much sense.

TactiCool
06-17-2012, 22:37
peace officer, you give the term fool a bad name. since you have as much of a right to determine what the POTUS' religion is, i will determine that you are a closet homosexual who has a fetish for infected toe nails on your gay lovers. :wavey: makes about as much sense.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/image/view/97958

Peace Officer
06-18-2012, 13:57
Hey Muslim lover! Wow great vivid detail in your post! Next time your'e kneeling and praying in the direction of Meca I hope your legs cramp up. Come to think of it you Muslims spend alot of time on your knees-who is the closet homo now!

RichardB
06-19-2012, 04:22
Learn a little, live a lot. This link shows some folks kneeling and praying. Can't tell which direction they are facing. They don't look Islamic to me; but I understand their faith comes from that same part of the world.

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/kneeling-pics

M&P Shooter
07-06-2012, 14:06
They are all worthless this November:crying:

IhRedrider
07-06-2012, 20:08
Better stock up on everything you think you might need to survive.

We will have at least 4 more years of our current regime. And this is why:

every singe mindless dem will get behind their worthless candidate and push his broke*** wagon to the end.

And to combat the terrorist that is in power, the best the republicans have to offer is mittens. It is almost like they don't want a change in administration.

If I were an outsider, the only conclusion that I could possible come up with is:

The dems and the republicans are so deep in bed together that it is impossible to separate the beasts from each other. Their only goal seems to be to destroy this country and rape it's citizens till there is nothing left, butt dust.

So if you vote for either of the options we have been offered: get ready for your butt dust. Sorry I couldn't bring you guys a prettier picture, but that's what's headed our way.

Walt_NC
07-19-2012, 21:43
Come to think of it you Muslims spend alot of time on your knees-who is the closet homo now!

That knife cuts both ways.
http://christian-wallpapers.org/walls/jesus_kneeling_down_jpeg-other.jpg

33 year old dude. Never married or had a girlfriend. Loved to go on dinner dates with his guy friends. Got nailed by a couple of Roman dudes.

Detectorist
07-24-2012, 01:12
One positive thing Obama has done is to nail a bunch of terrorists with drones. No need to imprison them and torture the heck out of them.

Except for the American citizens, he's done a good job of it.

Detectorist
07-24-2012, 01:13
That knife cuts both ways.
http://christian-wallpapers.org/walls/jesus_kneeling_down_jpeg-other.jpg

33 year old dude. Never married or had a girlfriend. Loved to go on dinner dates with his guy friends. Got nailed by a couple of Roman dudes.

You forgot to mention the long hair. :rofl:

meshmdz
08-03-2012, 06:54
I love it when I wake up and president Obama is president. All the hate in your heart for the president won't elect Willard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kirgi08
08-03-2012, 07:03
Enjoy it whilst ye can,for it will be short lived.'08.

Peace Officer
08-03-2012, 13:01
Hey meshmdz: Spoken like a true dumbass liberal. You are what is wrong with this once great country that is slowly going down the toilet! What the hell are you doing on a web site that endorses guns? Why don't you go down to the local Masque and say a few prayers to Ala!

meshmdz
08-03-2012, 15:39
Peace officer, I'm an avid gun owner and combat veteran of OEF 11-12. But I'm some liberal dumbass who is whats wrong with this country? Interesting.

Mrs. VR
08-03-2012, 20:16
Guys, please watch it with the insults, the rules are more lax here, but gratuitous name calling is still not ok.

kirgi08
08-03-2012, 20:27
Thank you Sharon.'08.

sheriff733
08-03-2012, 20:45
I love it when I wake up and president Obama is president. All the hate in your heart for the president won't elect Willard.

Peace officer, I'm an avid gun owner and combat veteran of OEF 11-12. But I'm some liberal dumbass who is whats wrong with this country? Interesting.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Limedust
08-16-2012, 13:17
I'd vote for the Devil himself, if he were running against Obama.

Wow, now that's a Christian!

countrygun
08-16-2012, 16:01
]

That is part of the problem. We always vote for the lesser of two evils...well in your case, I'm not too sure...
You mean to tell me that in a nation of 300 million, we can only come up with Obomney? Give me a break. This is all a scam! Democrat/Republican, or as Jesse Ventura put it: Democrips and Rebloodicans, two sides, SAME COIN!

You get your political opinions from JESSIE VENTURA????

:rofl::rofl:

jakebrake
08-16-2012, 16:03
i don't think he's a muslim.

i think he worships himself.